• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:22
CEST 02:22
KST 09:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8021 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 20:00 GMT
#724
On February 03 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:

##Nominate: Sharkie, Silverika, Grackaroni

wtf why sharkie
please explain how he has done anything townie this game
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 20:20 GMT
#725
vivax if you replace sharkie with yourself this would be fine
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 20:34 GMT
#727
actually I don't think you could even be this bad by accident
not going to blindly hand out townreads for being ass-backwards anymore. feel like the only way to get town to be decent is to only reward good play
><
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 21:12 GMT
#728
actually I take that back. I should have reread sharkie's recent posting. it's not so lost as it was earlier
still really confused about early game but I won't do what I did to rels that one time
do what you want vivax and I'll decide tomorrow
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 22:11 GMT
#735
hey vivax, I want to apologize. in a bad mood today and I overreacted
sharkie, how many games have you played on this site?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 02:31 GMT
#743
the thing I can't get past is that sharkie doesn't post any analysis in his first page of filter, at all, and only a couple reads, even though he clearly has strong opinions. I'm grasping for any explanation as to how this could be a town way of going about things but he just looks like scum lost without a clue
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 03:48 GMT
#744
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 16:18 GMT
#761
On February 03 2017 23:11 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


No, I have never played Mafia. Well like I said I have played resistance before. When I get more information I can say more. But for the very first nomination you can't say anything and so I went with gut feeling and I still feel very good about 2/3 of that team. Most of the others probably regret a lot that they rejected RT's team anyway..

But since I have played resistance before I still don't see how spies or resistance can ever claim credit for voting of a successful team (which a few of you claimed I was doing). I am still waiting for that answer: how can a person ever claim credit for voting a successful team?

this explains a whole lot....
maybe sharkie is just newbie town who mysteriously has 13k posts
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 16:40 GMT
#771
On February 04 2017 01:32 Vivax wrote:
Yeh it looks like you only thought of two spies while knowing you're the third lul.

Are scumslips real? Don't miss the resistance edition.

?? why would this be a scum thing
definitely a logical leap going on here
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 22:13 GMT
#790
finally something happened
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 04 2017 19:54 GMT
#831
meh I can see scum voting in an all-town team with a 4-2 town vote majority unanimously, if they can't communicate/coordinate their votes. no point in speculating over whether this is all-town though, because if there are scum on it it is almost certainly getting sabotaged

if it does fail there is 100% a spy between grack and sharkie. leaning toward sharkie but I haven't read grack's filter in a while
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 05 2017 05:02 GMT
#869
I guess 7 out of 9 people were right after all
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 05 2017 05:13 GMT
#870
On February 05 2017 09:33 Vivax wrote:
Only way it wasn't all town is that sharkie got cold feet and assisted instead of sabotaging. But good to know Grack and Swika are like confirmed now cause they would know that sharkie would get most of the blame, as spies.

ehhh I wouldn't rule grack out just yet, though he probably is more willing to go for it as scum

I still doubt that scum would make the trade-off to sacrifice one sabotage in the hope of getting another two later. I'd like to nominate these same three people plus our next greatest townread (I'm thinking yourself) to really give them cold feet about letting the mission go (assuming they are scum; if not we continue to nominate town for our subsequent missions. really a win-win)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 05 2017 05:14 GMT
#871
nominate vivax + previous team
game is ez
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 05 2017 07:20 GMT
#878
On February 05 2017 15:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I'd like to hear from TW why he decided to approve the mission with sharkie.

when i found out that he had never played mafia before it cleared up the big question mark i had with him, which was how he blindly made decisions with no reasoning on his first page of filter and took some time to understand why we wanted to see his analysis. looking at it again i can buy into him being town and just new and confused.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 05 2017 17:46 GMT
#908
On February 05 2017 19:15 sharkie wrote:
Yay the mission passed! So this pretty much mean confirms that Grack and silver are resistance as they could have put the whole blame on me if they had been spies. This was also the aim of my post where I said that the spies had a win/win situation to further encourage a spy to sabotage the mission. So in my view both silver and Grack confirmed 100% resistance.

On the selection of the 4th team member for the next team I'd rather want RTani on the team than Vivax. I trust him more and imo he has also done more for the play so he feels more resistance for me. Vivax is still a little weird for me as he has been accepted resistance too easily by too many people (so including spies) and I did not like that he did not send himself to the mission as I am a player who always sends himself to a mission - anyone who doesn't is kinda shady in my eyes.

Also EC/Super are confirmed spies for me now as they did not like the passed mission.

why do you think town would definitely accept the mission?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 06 2017 21:17 GMT
#1010
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

you think rtani is buddying silver? I can swear they're trying to buddy me
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 06 2017 21:24 GMT
#1011
here's where I'm at right now:

very town
vivax
silverika

town, probably
sharkie (trending up)
grack (trending up)
rtanisoul (trending down)

scum
super
ec
sl (trending down)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 07 2017 02:28 GMT
#1037
On February 07 2017 06:43 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
here's where I'm at right now:

very town
vivax
silverika

town, probably
sharkie (trending up)
grack (trending up)
rtanisoul (trending down)

scum
super
ec
sl (trending down)

So... we're trending down whilst our top scumreads are literally identical to yours?

when I do it it's just smart. when you do it it's TMI aka buddying
it's just you're reaching the same point as me but it's not a mindmeld because you're taking a different way to get there. makes me uncomfortable, like you're picking conclusions and then coming up with reasoning, but it's probably irrational... probably
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 07 2017 02:31 GMT
#1038
shit either the team has one scum or the scum team is literally ec/super/sl. no way any other team is in a position bad enough that their best hope is to let the mission pass and try for possible future town cred
good times for all
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4585
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 38m
Replay Cast
22h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.