• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8898 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2017 00:13 GMT
#341
On January 29 2017 09:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 09:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Why is everyone so anti-Calix?

I don't think her inactivity is alignment indicative. She didn't even make the vote.

definitely anti-calix in the sense that I'm not putting someone who is null at best in a team that's supposed to be all town


As much as this guy is (likely) mafia this is a good point.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2017 00:13 GMT
#342
And precisely how I stand in the game atm.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 00:22 GMT
#343
On January 29 2017 09:12 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 09:10 Tumblewood wrote:
hm actually now that I think about it super/calix/sharkie would be a likely team. with two scrub teammates maybe super thought the only way to win was to assert town leadership? I could be wrong on at least calix of those two, but it wouldn't make sense to have two teammates shit the bed and then go and do what, say, grack is doing. if we can say calix and sharkie are scum, grack is actually really town because his actions don't make any sense as scum


This feels pretty forced dude (also it makes 0% sense as both calix and sharkie replaced experienced players).

Sorry dude. You've been busted by your own signature.

+ Show Spoiler +
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2017 00:24 GMT
#344
On January 29 2017 09:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 09:12 Superbia wrote:
On January 29 2017 09:10 Tumblewood wrote:
hm actually now that I think about it super/calix/sharkie would be a likely team. with two scrub teammates maybe super thought the only way to win was to assert town leadership? I could be wrong on at least calix of those two, but it wouldn't make sense to have two teammates shit the bed and then go and do what, say, grack is doing. if we can say calix and sharkie are scum, grack is actually really town because his actions don't make any sense as scum


This feels pretty forced dude (also it makes 0% sense as both calix and sharkie replaced experienced players).

Sorry dude. You've been busted by your own signature.

+ Show Spoiler +
Minimal effort.


I just lurked/afkd for like 36 hours, :p
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 00:34 GMT
#345
On January 29 2017 09:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Why is everyone so anti-Calix?

I don't think her inactivity is alignment indicative. She didn't even make the vote.


I would say the missing of the vote does not lead to alignment.

Its more of her entracne and what she has posted that makes us weary. She may genuinly have RL but anyone here should know by now when shes town shes invested and pushing. her entrance felt more "meh i dont care"
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:27 GMT
#346
Wait Silverika voted yes. the same person who reminded me its the optimal strategy to never vote yes on the first two votes. nice
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:29 GMT
#347
On January 29 2017 07:31 sharkie wrote:
Ah well kinda a mix of both. First team is full chance anyway and I feel pretty good with 6 good guys and only 3 spies. I am actually quite sad that this was not approved. Any chance TW is going to vote the same team again? Pretty please!


its wifmo but. I dont think the vote count means anything. any half decent scum knows its never getting approved and voting no regardless of whos in the team
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:30 GMT
#348
On January 29 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
would be pretty sick if sick, super and calix were the spies


i would try harder tbh. have I ever tried to get anyone to town read me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:31 GMT
#349
On January 29 2017 08:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 01:36 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:23 Superbia wrote:
I still don't think if this is some bluff or if you genuinely think the first team should be RNGed. But I am triggered.


first team never passes anyway


yup. last post of the sl, well before the nomination phase ended. though he must have at least been here sometime in the last 24 hours to reject the team...granted, our nomination was the post after this, but still


I was rejecting any team.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:31 GMT
#350
On January 29 2017 08:17 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I'm like 95% that team was all town.


ur bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:32 GMT
#351
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


ya sharkie could be mafia. is there a mafia qt in this game?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:34 GMT
#352
On January 29 2017 08:39 Silverika wrote:
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77


On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:35 GMT
#353
On January 29 2017 08:46 Silverika wrote:
Also, I feel the team was town due to the very high number of rejections. Scum will reject the team if it's all town and they will all vote for it if there is even one scum on it. The fact only two said yes tells me that was an all town team.

~SilverWolf77


unless they know no ones going to vote. no one ever votes for the first mission its like free information to vote no on it
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 05:59 GMT
#354
On January 29 2017 13:27 sicklucker wrote:
Wait Silverika voted yes. the same person who reminded me its the optimal strategy to never vote yes on the first two votes. nice


we did? i dont recall saying that nor do i think silverwolf would unless if im misunderstanding what you are saying here
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 06:00 GMT
#355
On January 29 2017 13:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:39 Silverika wrote:
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77


Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77



what are you trying to show with this quote?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 06:00 GMT
#356
On January 29 2017 13:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


ya sharkie could be mafia. is there a mafia qt in this game?


ill be blunt, have yuou been reading? its been called out sharike is mafia already
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 06:01 GMT
#357
On January 29 2017 13:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:46 Silverika wrote:
Also, I feel the team was town due to the very high number of rejections. Scum will reject the team if it's all town and they will all vote for it if there is even one scum on it. The fact only two said yes tells me that was an all town team.

~SilverWolf77


unless they know no ones going to vote. no one ever votes for the first mission its like free information to vote no on it


expalin it like this is my first game ever cus out of the like 5 times i have played it the first mission always goes and would pass regardless
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 06:03 GMT
#358
On January 29 2017 09:12 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 09:10 Tumblewood wrote:
hm actually now that I think about it super/calix/sharkie would be a likely team. with two scrub teammates maybe super thought the only way to win was to assert town leadership? I could be wrong on at least calix of those two, but it wouldn't make sense to have two teammates shit the bed and then go and do what, say, grack is doing. if we can say calix and sharkie are scum, grack is actually really town because his actions don't make any sense as scum


This feels pretty forced dude (also it makes 0% sense as both calix and sharkie replaced experienced players).

yeah, replaced them before a single cycle was done, and also before either one did anything
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 06:04 GMT
#359
wait what the fuck sicklucker is in this game?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 06:09 GMT
#360
as nice as it would be to wait until the middle of the night to post my team so it could be 12 hours and a couple minutes after the start of the cycle, I'm not interested in people yelling at me while I'm asleep
this is temporary but not really cuz it's probably right
##nominate: tumblewood, grackaroni, vivax
good times for all
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 45m
Stellar Fest
23h 45m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.