• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:16 GMT
#301
I also heavily recommend voting against whatever TW comes up with.

But let's see what he brings to the table.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:17 GMT
#302
Yeah I'm like 95% that team was all town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:18 GMT
#303
The disagreement between artanis and rso may be faked but I really like it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:18 GMT
#304
If it's a fake it's a strong and well thought out bluff.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:19 GMT
#305
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
January 28 2017 23:20 GMT
#306
On January 29 2017 08:16 Superbia wrote:
I also heavily recommend voting against whatever TW comes up with.

But let's see what he brings to the table.


Maybe TW will vote the same team again
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:20 GMT
#307
On January 29 2017 06:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 03:13 Superbia wrote:
On January 28 2017 14:47 Tumblewood wrote:
yeah I see no reason to TR superbia for what he's done this game... he's instituted some official unofficial rules, but that sort of stuff is NAI in my book. also he's been gone for the last 15 hours now out of ~30, so could you please explain (sw/ika), why you think he's town?


Mafia


I like the point Grack made that he came into the thread to crap all over me and didn't use it to scumread me.

Do you think that is not valid?


Also to answer your question: no.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:21 GMT
#308
On January 29 2017 08:20 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:16 Superbia wrote:
I also heavily recommend voting against whatever TW comes up with.

But let's see what he brings to the table.


Maybe TW will vote the same team again


Sure. I'm all for that. If he comes up with a good reason to.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:21 GMT
#309
On January 29 2017 08:20 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 06:24 Vivax wrote:
On January 29 2017 03:13 Superbia wrote:
On January 28 2017 14:47 Tumblewood wrote:
yeah I see no reason to TR superbia for what he's done this game... he's instituted some official unofficial rules, but that sort of stuff is NAI in my book. also he's been gone for the last 15 hours now out of ~30, so could you please explain (sw/ika), why you think he's town?


Mafia


I like the point Grack made that he came into the thread to crap all over me and didn't use it to scumread me.

Do you think that is not valid?


Also to answer your question: no.


To elaborate a little more, I really like my scumread on TW atm and also I think that specifically is NAI.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:22 GMT
#310
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:25 GMT
#311
Please submit your draft team in:

Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:25 GMT
#312
To the thread. :D
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
January 28 2017 23:30 GMT
#313
Same team as before
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:30 GMT
#314
I'm here to fight a little with people. Or talk. Whatever. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:32 GMT
#315
On January 29 2017 08:30 sharkie wrote:
Same team as before


Can you elaborate on this a little? Who do you think are the 3 spies?
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:39 GMT
#316
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:42 GMT
#317
On January 29 2017 08:39 Silverika wrote:
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77


Let's play it safe and patiently. I want to know what people vote and think. I also just want to win with the third mission by getting a strong team of 4 town. The votes for this team look pretty okay in my book.

Thing is, you are the 5th leader in the cycle. So if we think you're town, you can have the ultimate decision for the first mission.
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:43 GMT
#318
On January 29 2017 08:17 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I'm like 95% that team was all town.


Yet you voted against it. Explain that logic to me.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 28 2017 23:43 GMT
#319
On January 29 2017 08:43 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:17 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I'm like 95% that team was all town.


Yet you voted against it. Explain that logic to me.

~SilverWolf77


After the votes son.
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:44 GMT
#320
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


I felt that the quick agreement on the team with no discussion was scum knowing it was town and wanting the cred from it.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 56m
OSC
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
10h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.