• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)38Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 115 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 19:40 GMT
#381
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 19:42 GMT
#382
fuck I've gotta let my ego out of this
any one of you who can convince me that you're town can replace me in the nomination
good times for all
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:46 GMT
#383
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 19:47 GMT
#384
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 19:48 GMT
#385
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 19:49 GMT
#386
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


though we both like this one best lol >< obv
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:53 GMT
#387
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 19:55 GMT
#388
On January 30 2017 04:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.

Stop it, you're making me waffle
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:56 GMT
#389
On January 30 2017 04:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception

I'm unsure whether I've done too much shit posting or not enough shit posting. I look forward to hearing about it when he gets back.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:57 GMT
#390
On January 30 2017 04:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.

Stop it, you're making me waffle

To be fair he got it all wrong. It should have said: "Grackaroni is going to convince Tumblewood to include ritasoul and silver in his team."
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 29 2017 20:05 GMT
#391
On January 30 2017 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception

I'm unsure whether I've done too much shit posting or not enough shit posting. I look forward to hearing about it when he gets back.

Not enough shitposting this game. You've been much more useful than I'm used to!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 20:13 GMT
#392
On January 30 2017 05:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception

I'm unsure whether I've done too much shit posting or not enough shit posting. I look forward to hearing about it when he gets back.

Not enough shitposting this game. You've been much more useful than I'm used to!

I'm not sure if I've even played with you before.

I usually write a decent amount of analysis but it gets buried in my filter by the other (shit) posts. You're actually probably right that I have less trollish posts. At the same time, my very first shit post was coldly shut down by Tumblewood. It was all very demoralizing!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 20:28 GMT
#393
I don't know what this rumour is about Grack shitposting more as town, but I'm not really taking it into consideration for anything. Seems like wasted words.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18757 Posts
January 29 2017 21:35 GMT
#394
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 21:47 GMT
#395
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?

oooOOOooo here's a strategy
nominate calix so even if she's mafia she won't be there to sabotage the mission
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 21:58 GMT
#396
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?

wait a hot second
what do you mean "can we afford that"? it is inevitable that calix will nominate the next team, the only thing that changes in the mission
actually, maybe not because of modkills
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 29 2017 22:00 GMT
#397
Mission #1 - Nomination #2


Team Leader Tumblewood has nominated the following team members to participate in Mission #1: Grackaroni, Tumblewood, Vivax. Please vote by PM to all hosts with ##approve or ##reject.

Voting phase for this nomination ends on Monday, Jan 30 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 23:41 GMT
#398
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 23:46 GMT
#399
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 23:47 GMT
#400
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings13
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2423
Bisu 927
Horang2 567
Jaedong 453
BeSt 382
Hyuk 358
actioN 242
firebathero 211
Zeus 184
Light 170
[ Show more ]
Leta 163
Stork 141
EffOrt 123
Soma 95
ZerO 81
Sexy 66
Pusan 64
Last 58
Killer 54
Mong 45
Mind 40
Rush 39
Shinee 34
Aegong 32
soO 27
Bale 23
hero 22
ToSsGirL 22
Sharp 18
sorry 17
Yoon 17
PianO 16
ggaemo 15
NaDa 13
Terrorterran 13
Free 11
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss1025
x6flipin109
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1886
Other Games
gofns31232
singsing1699
crisheroes333
XBOCT269
DeMusliM183
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS78
QueenE43
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• LUISG 39
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Jankos2061
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 33m
Stellar Fest
2h 33m
OSC
13h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.