• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 115 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 18:49 GMT
#221
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 27 2017 18:49 GMT
#222
On January 28 2017 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.

But wouldn't you send yourself?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 18:53 GMT
#223
On January 28 2017 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.


-shrugs- won't argue strategy with you, but suffice to say that wouldn't be very bright of us lol in your world

more interested in sharkie's response...cheerleader dude beginning to get to me :/
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 18:55 GMT
#224
also, grack, i think i'd rather you be forthright with your vote. can't really conceive of a reason as to why you'd hide it
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 27 2017 19:05 GMT
#225
On January 28 2017 03:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
also, grack, i think i'd rather you be forthright with your vote. can't really conceive of a reason as to why you'd hide it

Because it makes for great suspense.

Plus you (or your partner) mentioned that it would sometimes make sense for town to lie about how they're going to vote. The same reasons would apply for me keeping my vote a secret.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 19:21 GMT
#226
On January 28 2017 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:49 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.

But wouldn't you send yourself?


Seems like a stupid question tbh, both alignments want that, and that's why I don't want that.

So no, I won't suggest myself when I nominate unless others widely recognized my alignment.

For the information value.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 19:30 GMT
#227
On January 28 2017 04:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
also, grack, i think i'd rather you be forthright with your vote. can't really conceive of a reason as to why you'd hide it

Because it makes for great suspense.

Plus you (or your partner) mentioned that it would sometimes make sense for town to lie about how they're going to vote. The same reasons would apply for me keeping my vote a secret.


did he? i don't read the swill he writes ^^ i suppose i can ask him when he gets back from his mother's, though

-flicks things at viva- then i expect you to have a reason not to trust us that doesn't involve us putting ourselves on the first team, since by your own admission that means nothing whatsoever for our alignment

did i miss where you said a grouping you would trust? cause i'm more interested in that than whatever dumbassery this is lol ><
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 19:32 GMT
#228
On January 28 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:49 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.

But wouldn't you send yourself?


Seems like a stupid question tbh, both alignments want that, and that's why I don't want that.

So no, I won't suggest myself when I nominate unless others widely recognized my alignment.

For the information value.


...yeah actually i will discuss it. what, exactly, makes it better for you as 'town' to not be part of a team that ends up sabotaging rather than to be part of the team? except to not be included in the resulting suspicion, anyway
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 27 2017 19:43 GMT
#229
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:22 sharkie wrote:
On January 28 2017 02:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Well, as I see no particular reason to change it, I'll go with this. I'll be around tonight though as I'm stuck in with a swollen knee, so feel free to still discuss/suggest/what have you.

##nominate: RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia


Good choice, i will vote for this team!


why? what about it makes you town read the entire group?


Why not? 6 of us are good and its very unlikely that a spy is in the initial team. You also gave good valid reasons for choosing the team.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 19:43 GMT
#230
on the bright side, since i can't really fathom a town reason to not include yourself on a team, i'm perfectly happy with your proposal vivax ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 19:44 GMT
#231
On January 28 2017 04:43 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:22 sharkie wrote:
On January 28 2017 02:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Well, as I see no particular reason to change it, I'll go with this. I'll be around tonight though as I'm stuck in with a swollen knee, so feel free to still discuss/suggest/what have you.

##nominate: RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia


Good choice, i will vote for this team!


why? what about it makes you town read the entire group?


Why not? 6 of us are good and its very unlikely that a spy is in the initial team. You also gave good valid reasons for choosing the team.


silver did?

what makes you say that it's unlikely for a spy to be in the initial team?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 19:56 GMT
#232
On January 28 2017 04:32 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:49 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.

But wouldn't you send yourself?


Seems like a stupid question tbh, both alignments want that, and that's why I don't want that.

So no, I won't suggest myself when I nominate unless others widely recognized my alignment.

For the information value.


...yeah actually i will discuss it. what, exactly, makes it better for you as 'town' to not be part of a team that ends up sabotaging rather than to be part of the team? except to not be included in the resulting suspicion, anyway


Cause if we accept self nomination widely any spy can include themselves for no reason other than "im town duh".
I want leaders to have a better reason than that.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 20:11 GMT
#233
On January 28 2017 04:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 04:32 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 28 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:49 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.


It's always safe to send yourself cuz of the "i know im town argument" duh.

But wouldn't you send yourself?


Seems like a stupid question tbh, both alignments want that, and that's why I don't want that.

So no, I won't suggest myself when I nominate unless others widely recognized my alignment.

For the information value.


...yeah actually i will discuss it. what, exactly, makes it better for you as 'town' to not be part of a team that ends up sabotaging rather than to be part of the team? except to not be included in the resulting suspicion, anyway


Cause if we accept self nomination widely any spy can include themselves for no reason other than "im town duh".
I want leaders to have a better reason than that.


yeah that's really a shit reason, viva

if you're town and you put yourself on a team you accomplish two things: 1) minimizing the pool of suspects if the mission is sabotaged, and 2) increasing the chances that there is no possibility of sabotage

i bet you can guess where 'appeasing a viva whose alignment i don't even know' falls in terms of priority there lol >< again, you're going to need a better reason to scumread us than what is by your definition null

more importantly, who do YOU think should be on the first mission if not us? this is just naysaying
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 20:16 GMT
#234
this actually reminds me of the kosovo material and the argument: but, but, intervention COULD be abused, therefore it shouldn't be allowed

the fact that scum could use the argument that they're town to put themselves on a team just means that you ignore that argument, not that you concoct some bs where you don't pass anyone who puts themselves on a team because they did that

so i'll ask again, and i do expect real answers

1) do you have any reason at all to think we're scum other than putting ourselves on a team?

and

2) who would you have go on the mission other than us?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 20:24 GMT
#235
I'm very comfy with nay saying until I get a better grip on the game.
Aggressively pushing a specific team is very much spy play.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 20:33 GMT
#236
On January 28 2017 05:24 Vivax wrote:
I'm very comfy with nay saying until I get a better grip on the game.
Aggressively pushing a specific team is very much spy play.


who would you have go on the mission other than us?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 20:36 GMT
#237
On January 28 2017 05:33 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 05:24 Vivax wrote:
I'm very comfy with nay saying until I get a better grip on the game.
Aggressively pushing a specific team is very much spy play.


who would you have go on the mission other than us?


Dunno yet :>

But secretly you wish I would say: myself
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 20:37 GMT
#238
if you're worried about looking like a spy for having a concrete answer, you can also just give me who you would vote no to. or you can just not give me anything, including a reason to change my read on you ^^

up to you
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 20:38 GMT
#239
On January 28 2017 05:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 05:33 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 28 2017 05:24 Vivax wrote:
I'm very comfy with nay saying until I get a better grip on the game.
Aggressively pushing a specific team is very much spy play.


who would you have go on the mission other than us?


Dunno yet :>

But secretly you wish I would say: myself


lol frankly i don't care. i want you to say something. i'm still trying to decide if this is normal viva retarded or actually scummy. it would be hella nice if you weren't frequently incomprehensible to me as town, you know. then i could just write you off here and now ^^
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 20:59 GMT
#240
To me it just keeps looking like you care too much that I don't want you to be on the team. It's scummy.

As resistance, why would you care so much that someone is hung up on not sending a specific person?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 6m
Online Event
8h 6m
FEL
13h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.