• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8629 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 14:46 GMT
#201
lol no idea. i don't think so

oh, lex says i have authority xD how much time do we have left?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 14:56 GMT
#202
mrt erased my post @.@

short version:

silverika lex has a townread on for the way he's responded to a few people, including sl (i'm deferring to him on that cause no real opinion), and i like super, so suggestion is:

RtaniSoul, silverika, Super

lex thought including tumble might give more insight on tumble's nominations (yes, that was the great townie test >>) idk personally how valuable a strat that is. my experience with resistance is pretty slight. but assuming he's right on silverika it would probably tell us something

random other bit, lex thinks sl may be town for *bad* reasons lol ^^ so he's in our slight column somewhere if we were keeping better track >>
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 27 2017 15:00 GMT
#203
Chairman Ray has been replaced by sharkie.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 15:04 GMT
#204
o.0 and another one bites the dust!
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
January 27 2017 15:09 GMT
#205
I am fine with the team. This should be good!
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 15:41 GMT
#206
On January 27 2017 23:31 Vivax wrote:
Do you stand by your rtanisoul/tumble/silverika nomination?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Who do you disgagree with and why?

Also me and silver are on computers so be prepared for dual posting from us
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 15:42 GMT
#207
On January 27 2017 23:56 RtaniSoul wrote:
mrt erased my post @.@

short version:

silverika lex has a townread on for the way he's responded to a few people, including sl (i'm deferring to him on that cause no real opinion), and i like super, so suggestion is:

RtaniSoul, silverika, Super

lex thought including tumble might give more insight on tumble's nominations (yes, that was the great townie test >>) idk personally how valuable a strat that is. my experience with resistance is pretty slight. but assuming he's right on silverika it would probably tell us something

random other bit, lex thinks sl may be town for *bad* reasons lol ^^ so he's in our slight column somewhere if we were keeping better track >>


I like the above list and would easily approve it. Super is a townread and RtaniSoul is the leader, we know we are town so this give good info.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 15:46 GMT
#208
On January 27 2017 22:19 Calix wrote:
For the record, I don't understand what the problem is with the SL/ Swika discussion so if SW could explain that then I'd appreciate it.

The only thing that stuck out to me about SL on a skim-read was that he was trying to 'confirm' himself with that dumb tell thing.


I just re-read this and it was a misunderstanding between rejecting a mission and voting to sabatoge. I thought he was telling people not to reject missions but he was saying don't sabatoge. So no big deal and I'm dropping it now as it was just a misunderstanding.

~SivlerWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 16:16 GMT
#209
thata amzing moment when you go to the basement and forget the password to the hydra
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 16:32 GMT
#210
On January 27 2017 22:19 Calix wrote:
For the record, I don't understand what the problem is with the SL/ Swika discussion so if SW could explain that then I'd appreciate it.

The only thing that stuck out to me about SL on a skim-read was that he was trying to 'confirm' himself with that dumb tell thing.


what is humour?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 16:36 GMT
#211
On January 27 2017 18:23 Superbia wrote:
I still don't think if this is some bluff or if you genuinely think the first team should be RNGed. But I am triggered.


first team never passes anyway
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 17:25 GMT
#212
Well, as I see no particular reason to change it, I'll go with this. I'll be around tonight though as I'm stuck in with a swollen knee, so feel free to still discuss/suggest/what have you.

##nominate: RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 27 2017 17:57 GMT
#213
On January 27 2017 12:47 Tumblewood wrote:
hi hello it is me
I haven't played in a resistance setup before but it seems pretty simple? seems like a pretty poor risk/reward for mafia to let a mission pass just for town cred, unless all the players are town-of-salem-tier scrubs.
btw grack that joke was pretty lame

They can't all be winners.

Are you saying that mafia wouldn't go on a mission without sabotaging, or are you saying that mafia wouldn't vote to send a pure townie team on a mission for cred?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 18:17 GMT
#214
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
January 27 2017 18:22 GMT
#215
On January 28 2017 02:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Well, as I see no particular reason to change it, I'll go with this. I'll be around tonight though as I'm stuck in with a swollen knee, so feel free to still discuss/suggest/what have you.

##nominate: RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia


Good choice, i will vote for this team!
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 18:27 GMT
#216
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 18:27 GMT
#217
On January 28 2017 03:22 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 02:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Well, as I see no particular reason to change it, I'll go with this. I'll be around tonight though as I'm stuck in with a swollen knee, so feel free to still discuss/suggest/what have you.

##nominate: RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia


Good choice, i will vote for this team!


why? what about it makes you town read the entire group?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2017 18:31 GMT
#218
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 27 2017 18:33 GMT
#219
I'm going to keep my vote a secret.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 27 2017 18:37 GMT
#220
On January 28 2017 03:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 03:27 Silverika wrote:
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?


You seem R cause gut feeling.
Superbia seems R cause he seems to be plaing to the best of his abilities which is a good indicator. Also liked his read on me but that's a more subjective reason.
RtaniSoul seem derpy and too hung up on sending themselves. I suspect them of being S while sending two R along with them.

Why would they not send themselves on their own mission??

I'd find it pretty strange to exclude themselves during the first selection.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 28m
OSC
9h 28m
Stellar Fest
9h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.