• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10792 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 07:33 GMT
#1473
On January 04 2017 16:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey tt wat u think my vote on u


It is horrible and you should feel Bad.

Joking, I'll answer in four hours or so. It's 8 AM here and I'm awake basically because I'm ill.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 07:34 GMT
#1474
I didn't even find your post voting me lol. Well, good night.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 14:32 GMT
#1562
On January 04 2017 17:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2017 17:05 Irresistible Object wrote:
[image loading]        [image loading]        [image loading]


                                                                     

It is beautiful

Hey I'm fookin retired I do what I want


[image loading]

Oops! Sorry :D

Oh well. I'm back and ready for business.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 14:37 GMT
#1564
[image loading]

Oh, and I'm ignoring BtDt. His continous posts saying shit about me have gone too far. Bye bye, cutie!

Yeah... I'll answer the reads question dis asked me for.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 14:39 GMT
#1567
On January 04 2017 23:38 ExO_ wrote:
There's really nothing I feel like talking about except I am VT


[image loading]

What's this sudden change from D1 effusiveness to D2 "hey I'm VT" continous posts?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 14:42 GMT
#1569
[image loading]

Have I already said how much I hate TL's non-existent avatars? It is almost impossible for me to difference players and I just think that all posts have been written by 1 person.

UUUUUUUUUH
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 14:44 GMT
#1570
[image loading]

Also, can anyone tell me what does "being shadowed" mean?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 21:06 GMT
#1742
[image loading]
Hey guys... I'm trying to survive this fucking cold and post between pills...

BeenThereDoneThat: Wouldn't mind to lynch him. The cases that have been brought about he directing the lynch
to Koshi and try to survive could be either Mafia or Town freaking out. However, he's messing with me so :D
Alakaslam: Just filtered him and saw that 65% of his posts have AYYY LMAO and 99% are troll. I wouldn't mind lynching him as PL, but I like him <3

Disformation: This dude continous contributions and cases about everyone shows great contribution. He has asked me things sometimes wanting me to improve activity, which I like and see as town.

LightningStrike: I already filtered this guy and said that I did not like his D1 end (scum-read the guy that defended his scum-read). However, I find his push and scum-read on darthfoley genuine as he just revealed the fake mafia team thingy, so I wouldn't lynch this guy over others that will/have been mentioned.

ExO_: As I said many times, he was the one that was contributing the most. He recently has been in a "I'M VT" attitude, repeating it ALL THE TIME. Which I don't like. If he continues like this I would lynch him, but for now no.

GlowingBear: He continously said ExO was not town and he couldn't understand why we saw him like that. Maybe he was trying to not make him a town-read for everyone?? I like that he actually contributed something, but at the end of D1 he voted Chez after saying that his scum-lean were Disformation and ExO (he was voting Dis but changed to Chez and said that Grack was not being lynched). I would say he's actually a scum-lean for his weird thing at the end of the game, and he even voted Dis because he was voting a null instead of his scum-lean when he just does the same?!?!)

Grackaroni: I'm not reading through 11 pages of filter being ill, sorry. Consider him null. (Although would be lynch-preffered because of the fake mafia team stuff)
DarthFoley: HM... 13 PAGES... Oh well, I'll just talk about the recent stuff which I have fresh in my mind. That weird post about they being a fake mafia team is fucking strange, and I don't really know what to think about it. As the other guys confirmed it (I think) they all have to be either lying or it is the truth, which then I would say there most probably must be an actual scum between them three because if not the hosts would have just created a town block, making it considerably harder for mafia. I would lynch him to secure/ have them checked, as this stuff makes them have more chances of being mafia than a normal player.

Chezinu: Trolly attitude, same as Alakaslam. Only that his is seed-centered. Would lynch.

Ticktock: I don't know how to read this one and he either believed he was in a mafia team, making sure that most of his posts (which are D1) were written from mafia perspective or is straight making it up. Which in both cases his posts are mafiish. Erhh... wouldn't mind to lynch him to prove the fake mafia team thingy.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 21:42 GMT
#1750
[image loading]

Huh, so you wanna battle me dis? HUH
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 22:16 GMT
#1769
On January 05 2017 06:45 disformation wrote:
made me lol :D

pkay here is the problem: it barely feels like you are in this game/paying attention/figuring stuff out. more like you are just tagging along for the ride.
and its hard to tell if that is if xou are new and have no idea what to do, or if you are scum kinda trying not to do anythong and slip by.


[image loading]

In my defense, this whole D2 I've been ill and can't be as active as I want.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:09 GMT
#1875
[image loading]
Why am I feeling the votes on me feel really... strange and random? Darthfoley, the guy who brought up that random mafia thing, BtDt, the guy that I'm ignoring and has been messing up with me since end of D1 and Alakaslam... which I don't remember him giving an explanation for he voting me (?) I'll see if he actually said something.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:15 GMT
#1881
On January 05 2017 08:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
Why do you only seem to play once you're under pressure?


[image loading]

Huh? I'm pretty sure I've posted through D1 and D2 even if I was not pressured. However, I'm now being here because it is day end and I may be mislynched so yeah, I must say how much I hate you all before I die!
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:19 GMT
#1885
On January 05 2017 08:18 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show me your strong cases, fluent interaction and all the reads that I missed then.


[image loading]

I think you may have misunderstood.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:40 GMT
#1929
On January 05 2017 08:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:19 Time Traveler wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:18 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show me your strong cases, fluent interaction and all the reads that I missed then.


[image loading]

I think you may have misunderstood.

Explain me then.

And answer those:

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:09 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]
Why am I feeling the votes on me feel really... strange and random? Darthfoley, the guy who brought up that random mafia thing, BtDt, the guy that I'm ignoring and has been messing up with me since end of D1 and Alakaslam... which I don't remember him giving an explanation for he voting me (?) I'll see if he actually said something.

Why are you ignoring me?
Who should be lynched?
What is the site you already played on?

I feel like we should lynch TiTr over ExO.


1- I'm pretty sure it was because since end of D1 you started to MASSIVELY throw shade on me since I voted you for the reasons that I already said. You continously misrepped me and etc, etc. and I started to get bored so I decided to just ignore your """cases""" on me.

2- Right now? I wouldn't mind lynching you, Ala, Chez, TicTock and darth. GB not anymore because his claim seems legit and it is town sided.

3- 404 NOT FOUND

4- Obviously, that was expected from you.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:44 GMT
#1946
On January 05 2017 08:44 beentheredonethat wrote:
that's just so fucking bad
last bastard game I ever played in


[image loading]

What's so upsetting for you?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:46 GMT
#1949
[image loading]

I just want you guys to know that if I'm getting lynched and voting ExO may save me, I'm totally doing that. There's no way I'm fucking getting mislynched this game on D2. Take it as you want.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:49 GMT
#1960
[img]https://s28.postimg.org/fius0uopp/ribbon_weather.png[/img]

It is quite upsetting that the other option to prevent my death is my only somewhat confident town read. Like I don't know you guys, but I would prefer Alakaslam or Chezinu which filters are 100% trolling than a guy that was town read by most people on D1.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:52 GMT
#1967
[image loading]

ARE YOU TUNNELING ME, BTDT? BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IT.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:56 GMT
#1979
On January 05 2017 08:55 darthfoley wrote:
Some shit just happened in our QT...


[image loading]

Well, you better be fast about it because there are 4 mins left.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:57 GMT
#1983
On January 05 2017 08:56 darthfoley wrote:
Disciple of Brown just asked who we wanted to lynch and then deleted the message


As I said in my reads post, I filtered him and 65% of his posts have #AYYYY LMAOOOO. And 95% of his trolls are fluff / troll ones.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Counter-Strike
fl0m2089
byalli1505
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
Replay Cast
11h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.