• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9205 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 21:59 GMT
#3545
inb4 there's no scum and Dani&co are just trolling us
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 22:01 GMT
#3548
On October 26 2016 07:00 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 07:00 Acrofales wrote:
LT had 84 hp. Did town do all that damage to him?

How much he has now?

Round about 0.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 22:04 GMT
#3553
On October 26 2016 07:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
And I'm pretty sure I have another sure scum. The best part is we won't need to lynch this one.

Which one was the first one? Still Vivax?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 22:05 GMT
#3555
On October 26 2016 07:02 ritoky wrote:
The only person who visited koshi last night.....was koshi.

I am now imagining a game with 13 Koshi's.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 22:05 GMT
#3558
I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 22:08 GMT
#3562
I suggest lynching Ritoky just to be an arse.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 07:28 GMT
#3699
what?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 07:32 GMT
#3700
I'm very sad I switched off GB to hit LT in the end :/
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 07:55 GMT
#3701
I kind of like ExO's TS read. I think it makes ExO town moreso than it makes TS scum though in the sense that he's looking for details like timestamps and the reasoning behind them.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 08:03 GMT
#3703
The problem is I could easily see a townie do that too. I've made feel-reads on people before reading their filter and confirming what I kinda already thought earlier myself, so I don't think that's very strong. In fact I've probably done it this game already.

The wagon jumping D1 implicates him but the day 2 stuff doesn't really. I wasn't there for D1 so I can't really judge that given I'm missing the context.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 10:13 GMT
#3716
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 10:17 GMT
#3717
And before anyone asks, no I had nothing to do with that no lynch thing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 10:36 GMT
#3719
On October 26 2016 19:34 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 19:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me


So you have several win conditions, but can't discuss any of them. How can we know your win conditions are town aligned? What incentive do you have to work with town to find and kill scum?

They're related to dealing with certain heroes. Since I have no idea who they are or what alignment they are I mind as well work with town to find scum. My incentive is to have the game last longer so I can actually achieve said wincons.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 10:59 GMT
#3721
On October 26 2016 19:42 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 19:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 19:34 ExO_ wrote:
On October 26 2016 19:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me


So you have several win conditions, but can't discuss any of them. How can we know your win conditions are town aligned? What incentive do you have to work with town to find and kill scum?

They're related to dealing with certain heroes. Since I have no idea who they are or what alignment they are I mind as well work with town to find scum. My incentive is to have the game last longer so I can actually achieve said wincons.


Then tell us some of the hero names. That could potentially be a big help. If we know some of the other heroes we can maybe work out potentially what they might do.

Rubick, Omniknight, Windranger, Centaur Warrunner are four I interact with.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:01 GMT
#3723
Also a Legion Commander.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:02 GMT
#3725
On October 26 2016 20:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 19:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me

hm
now convince me not to punch you in the face until either of us is dead

0 scum have died so far and punching me in the face both punches yourself in the face and won't kill any scum
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:03 GMT
#3726
On October 26 2016 20:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
you say interact, but it sounds like you just need them dead, or you wouldnt be fine with them potentially getting lynched or otherwise dead

I have 7 different wincons and I need a combination of a few of them. Trust me, it's not just needing them dead.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:08 GMT
#3729
On October 26 2016 20:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On October 26 2016 19:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me

hm
now convince me not to punch you in the face until either of us is dead

0 scum have died so far and punching me in the face both punches yourself in the face and won't kill any scum

this is demonstrably false, or did you forget i already punched you once?
and nothing happened to me.
as for the second part, can't really be sure about that can i
besides if youre an sk we have to deal with you even tho you're not scum and you know that dont play dumb

The getting punched back thing starts from N1 so if you hit me D1 then you're right.
I get removed from the game if I remove X amount of wincons. I don't make shit up, I'm especially terrible at it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:09 GMT
#3730
if I complete*
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:14 GMT
#3733
On October 26 2016 20:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
you forget that unlike you, i dont have to give a shit about dying
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
a better way to convince me would be to, say, share your rolecop results you surely must have.

theres no way you get a role like you claim without a way of finding the targets
so gibe or get gotten

I actually don't have anything of the sort. My role kinda relies on people randomly claiming their roles or me provoking them into doing as such I spose.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM743
IndyStarCraft 149
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko398
mouzHeroMarine 242
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35588
Free 5869
Jaedong 1095
BeSt 523
Soulkey 449
Horang2 426
Soma 288
Larva 258
Zeus 239
Last 120
[ Show more ]
sorry 119
actioN 102
Hyun 94
Pusan 82
Mind 76
Sexy 73
Shinee 47
soO 30
scan(afreeca) 19
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
ToSsGirL 15
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5779
Dendi636
XaKoH 324
XcaliburYe203
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
gofns41045
singsing2230
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo539
Pyrionflax245
ToD129
trigger4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 19
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 11
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos3950
Upcoming Events
Online Event
17m
TaKeTV 11
AI Arena Tournament
5h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 17m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.