• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:33
CEST 04:33
KST 11:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9791 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 19 2016 13:38 GMT
#198
On October 19 2016 22:38 rsoultin wrote:
we missed this sorries :/

-art and rsoul

The PM was lovely though Wave <3
-art without rsoul
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 19 2016 18:48 GMT
#204
We don't really want to both play in the same game cause we suck at keeping secrets if you guys are ok with me playing and occasionally talking to Tina about stuff (and using that like a boss to solve the game ez) I'll /replace.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 19 2016 18:48 GMT
#205
(she won't read the game though)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 07:33 GMT
#1891
On October 22 2016 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Artanis where u at bby

Hi!
Catching up from N1. Probably too lazy to read all of D1. I did check a couple'a filters though. Having Dandel and Hopeless as top town reads feels very odd but I'm rolling with it.

Koshi having 4 pages of filter despite being a wagon heavily points to him being mafia. Prob would lynch. Reading more.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 07:43 GMT
#1892
On October 22 2016 11:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Acro:
Reasonable account of me vs Exo early on.

An early waffle post about Koshi, seems to think he's town but then likes him less as the day goes on apparently? I dunno, doesn't do a whole lot here but Koshi always seems to be on his mind to no real effect.

Makes a decent post on Hopeless and follows through for a while. Still not trusting iamp a lot

Hmm.
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 01:27 Acrofales wrote:
Let me put it this way: Vivax is a policy lynch because he's Vivax. I hate the way he plays and will happily see him dead. Chance of him flipping scum = (number of scum in game)/24, so slightly over 1/4?

H1der is a mafia read. I think my mafia reads are pretty good, so > 50/50 chance he's scum. Clearly the better lynch.

Shoots down the idea of a Vivax lynch real early but for good reason and consistent to his goal.

Points out the modconfirm on ptmc (not particularly useful for scum to have that in the open, though I suppose other people could ahve and did figure it out on their own)

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 03:15 Acrofales wrote:
On October 22 2016 03:11 Vivax wrote:
Lul this game.
My first post was just a giant idiot magnet, I just wanted to put something out there that had to sound super scummy, somewhat for fun, somewhat to see how people react. Can't believe anyone even takes the vote seriously (looking at TT).

##unvote
##vote Vivax


Because I just really want you ded.


I think Acro is most likely to be town here. Seems like a solid (and likely the correct) reaction to this.
Are there people who find him scummy this game? If so I'd like to see what I'm missing here becuase I'm not finding anything worth calling him scum over.

I struggle to understand why this string of posts makes you think Acro is town. Particularly the vivax shooting down lynch thing. I mean, what you're saying is "he considered Vivax policy and had a stronger scumread and by articulating this he's more likely to be town". Feels bleh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 07:49 GMT
#1893
Vivax with a less-than-1 page filter is always Mafia. Dno why people defected.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 07:54 GMT
#1894
Torn on HF. Think he might be town maybe but I'm hedging as fuck on it. The way he pushed through TT without really engaging him is scummy but he left the court wide open on switching out and kind of abdicated control in a way that I find hard to ascribe to scum HF unless his options were all town since it doesn't seem like he's playing a carry game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 08:59 GMT
#1905
On October 22 2016 17:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 16:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 22 2016 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Artanis where u at bby

Hi!
Catching up from N1. Probably too lazy to read all of D1. I did check a couple'a filters though. Having Dandel and Hopeless as top town reads feels very odd but I'm rolling with it.

Koshi having 4 pages of filter despite being a wagon heavily points to him being mafia. Prob would lynch. Reading more.


Can you explain how on earth hopeless was your top town before n1 when everyone else wanted him dead?

I already got into a few pages of N1. I have not read anything from D1 bar some filters, just replaced in hombre.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 09:05 GMT
#1907
On October 22 2016 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
And you thought hopeless was top town because he made an hp list at that point?

Mainly, he was doing stuff. The hopeless I remember doesn't do stuff. His Koshi progression made sense to me and he's throwing reads out there. The hopeless I remember playing mafia is utterly useless. Same for Dandel, which makes them easy townreads when they're actually doing stuff.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 09:07 GMT
#1908
On October 22 2016 17:57 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to call btdt mafia just for the wtf stance at deadline.

Calls my case good but summarises it wrong, has called koshi mafia ALLLLLLL game and koshi is alternative wagon, joins tt wagon but then makes a case on a guy that isn't particularly scummy and didn't want to kill koshi.

I'm very surprised infact hopeless is calling me out but not btdt for this.

I coached btdt in his first scumgame. He tried to be active and got 3 pages out by D3. Here he's got 9 pages by EoD1. activity > logic anyday, he's town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 09:10 GMT
#1912
On October 22 2016 18:09 Holyflare wrote:
Link me it.

here
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 09:20 GMT
#1915
On October 22 2016 18:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 18:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 22 2016 18:09 Holyflare wrote:
Link me it.

here


I think your page argument is trash since that entire game had less pages than this in day 1 but his style is kinda different so I'll allow it for now.

Even so, his # of posts relative to the thread is still monstrously different.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 12:24 GMT
#1961
On October 22 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Also on the record.
It is not my fault you scumread me.

This isnimportant for everybody to understand.

I was going to call you out too and then I read your filter and actually might possibly be agreeing with this maybe potentially
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 12:26 GMT
#1962
However please explain how these two quotes go together.
On October 22 2016 07:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 07:33 NocturneMage wrote:
On October 22 2016 07:30 Koshi wrote:
Took 12 damage.

Hi NM. I am town this game.


you were the counterwagon, the leading counterwagon.

we know tictock flipped town.

if you are town, tell me who the mafia are, on your wagon and why.

I would be surprised there are multiple mafia on me. I look like shit so mafia is happy to leave me alive.

On October 22 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Also on the record.
It is not my fault you scumread me.

This isnimportant for everybody to understand.

Do you not consider looking like shit (and thus being scumread) to be your own fault?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 22 2016 12:27 GMT
#1963
Prob want to lynch HF for putting me on a list as null potentially leaning scum. Can't have that shit.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 23 2016 07:20 GMT
#2387
Good morning, I slept through the night and forgot to do anything >>

Koshi seems pretty town to me. I think at this point he'd be a bit more of a lemming if he were mafia after rolling scum for the last 3 games. Agree with Hopeless though that failed promise should result in gallows.

Can anyone break down exactly why everyone really wants to lynch Vivax today?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 23 2016 07:26 GMT
#2390
So you're just sheeping others, got it.

Anyone else?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 23 2016 07:58 GMT
#2393
On October 23 2016 16:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2016 16:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So you're just sheeping others, got it.

Anyone else?

I defer to his filter...like the fact that you need to ask reflects extremely poorly on you artanis.

So, seeing if this wagon is anything other than a mindless sheepfest reflects extremely poorly on me? Really?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 23 2016 08:04 GMT
#2396
On October 23 2016 17:02 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2016 16:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 23 2016 16:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 23 2016 16:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So you're just sheeping others, got it.

Anyone else?

I defer to his filter...like the fact that you need to ask reflects extremely poorly on you artanis.

So, seeing if this wagon is anything other than a mindless sheepfest reflects extremely poorly on me? Really?

No. But not spending half a minute to click his filter and learn that for yourself does.

I like interaction, and it shouldn't be that difficult to talk about your main scumspect.

I've opened his filter and I imagine it's mostly inactivity and not being very emotionally invested. Any other reasons?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 23 2016 08:05 GMT
#2397
On October 23 2016 17:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2016 16:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 23 2016 16:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 23 2016 16:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So you're just sheeping others, got it.

Anyone else?

I defer to his filter...like the fact that you need to ask reflects extremely poorly on you artanis.

So, seeing if this wagon is anything other than a mindless sheepfest reflects extremely poorly on me? Really?

Yes, failing to read a (literally) 1 page filter reflects poorly upon you. Cry about it more so we can shoot you in the face.

I didn't know it was a 1-page filter when I asked. I just got up and was looking to get an actual conversation going to get into the game. Stop being a dick please.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2380
ViBE145
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
Doublelift4906
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 664
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick993
BasetradeTV186
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP94
• poizon28 31
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra924
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.