• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:02
CEST 19:02
KST 02:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8356 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:51 GMT
#1943
When has Superbia ever lead a lynch?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:04 GMT
#1950
On October 07 2016 20:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.


Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

Can you tell me what changed here? 4 hours between posts but no other posts.

That was just the most likely thing to cause a Grackaroni variant change.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:09 GMT
#1954
On October 07 2016 20:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.


On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

Can you tell me what changed here? 4 hours between posts but no other posts.

That was just the most likely thing to cause a Grackaroni variant change.

That is a shitty answer.

No you just don't understand the post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:10 GMT
#1955
What I was saying was that I was going to be smug until something happens that shows that I'm actually a retard.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:22 GMT
#1977
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

I don't think I'm that heavy of a busser. The last game was just me hedging on Tumblewood and then jumping on the wagon once it looked like he was getting lynched.

It only ended up looking super silly like that because when we were one vote away a string of people refused to lynch Tumblewood.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:28 GMT
#1982
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:47 GMT
#1990
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:08 GMT
#1998
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:09 GMT
#1999
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:08 Superbia wrote:
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.

That was Grack. Doubt they are mafia together.

On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

Lol yeah you never suggested that. Must be lies.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:10 GMT
#2001
On October 07 2016 20:58 Palmar wrote:
I don't even care about koshi.

We're lynching JAT, and that's what we're doing,.

You should. This could be number 2.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:13 GMT
#2003
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:15 GMT
#2004
On October 07 2016 21:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:08 Superbia wrote:
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.

That was Grack. Doubt they are mafia together.

On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

Lol yeah you never suggested that. Must be lies.

The fact that I doubt you are mafia with JAT is my read this game.

The fact that you buss is my experience with you in past games.


How is the second one more important than the first one?

Here's what you are saying:
"He's not mafia with JAT"
"Actually he's a massive busser"
Am I supposed to interpret this as, "hey i just had a thought! He could be bussing Oatsmaster!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:23 GMT
#2008
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.

I don't see how I am supposed to interpret this other you calling me scum.
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:25 GMT
#2010
On October 07 2016 21:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Mhhm, Palmar is town. Don't dare say my EoD vote was bad anymore.

Damdred/Scott/JAT/Marv -- 3 are mafia.


Calix, is it safe to assume you dropped your sr on me? You did not follow-up your tunnel with what I have left you when you left, and your two arguments have been disproved.

Her arguments were actually pretty good. You just have a lot of other things going for you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 15:14 GMT
#2042
On October 08 2016 00:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:32 Superbia wrote:
Palmar made a big impact.

Marv did comparatively nothing.

Marv can you do a Palmar?

how? he still won't answer basic questions.

I don't have to, I'm playing supertown, so everything else I do, and any questioning of me is completely irrelevant.

That's the spirit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 21:53 GMT
#2172
On October 08 2016 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 04:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:34 marvellosity wrote:
funny question given my push on bats was the one convincing enough for town to lynch him and then today i'm the only one actually sustaining any pressure on a scumread

it's kinda surreal tbh.


You made a case on bats? New information to me.

go check the voting thread. marv votes. oh look then everyone follows. christ.

I think there's a pretty big disconnect between how important you were and how important you think you were in yesterday's votes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 18:01 GMT
#2267
Reading through things now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 18:55 GMT
#2286
JAT looks a lot better. I don't know who I'm going to vote. I really don't want us to lynch Palmar and I don't think he's going to come defend himself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:04 GMT
#2290
On October 09 2016 03:56 justanothertownie wrote:
There is this awesome new wagon who is not Palmar.

I'm not really blown away by your case but it might be the right vote.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:18 GMT
#2300
Superbia hasn't made a single insightful comment on anybody this game.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 271
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3622
Shuttle 832
Stork 449
Mini 401
EffOrt 310
Horang2 205
Rush 199
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 125
Mong 78
[ Show more ]
910 78
Zeus 72
hero 63
Snow 55
Shinee 47
HiyA 38
JYJ 32
Bale 29
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 12
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5677
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m5456
Fnx 692
pashabiceps400
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .214
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr75
QueenE62
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.