• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8268 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:58 GMT
#1647
On October 07 2016 02:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You can actually add Marv to my JAT/Damdred post above.

What happened to your Palmar scumread? Weren't you one of the people pushing for him eod?

I had kind of a hard time believing he would be such a shitter as scum to not change his vote.

That argument has been refuted countless times today. It seems you aren't reading at all.

Quit doing this. I saw it and I reached a different conclusion.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:59 GMT
#1648
In fact if NU switches and Palmar does vote he could still die dependent on whether he votes before Batsnacks.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:01 GMT
#1649
When I said that Palmar wasn't reading I think there was pretty clear evidence. His post showed a complete lack of understanding of what was happening in the game. You keep trying to accuse me of this whenever I have a conclusion that is different from thread consensus.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:03 GMT
#1652
lol that GIF
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:03 GMT
#1653
It's pretty rare to find something where HF and I are in agreement.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:09 GMT
#1656
I always assume that people will act like less of a shitter when they are put in direct communication with their team and they can see the people who they are fucking over.

But definitely we are in agreement that Palmar is a shitter.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:09 GMT
#1657
I thought HF disputed the past game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:17 GMT
#1661
Which game was the game? Because it isn't just a failure to vote, he very easily could have taken a vote off of the Batsnacks wagon by making a push on HF.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 23:49 GMT
#1822
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 23:59 GMT
#1826
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:37 GMT
#1841
On October 07 2016 08:29 Palmar wrote:
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok

Why aren't you voting for him then? Where's the phat case?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:44 GMT
#1844
Pretty much all of my non-town read group are hard town reading Marv and as far as I can remember nobody in my town reads group is town reading Marv.

That kind of makes me think that Marv is town and scum think he's going to have more influence than he actually will.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:48 GMT
#1845
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:51 GMT
#1848
On October 07 2016 12:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

I already miss the clown variant of graxk.

That feature is always coexistent within the many variants of Grackaroni.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:57 GMT
#1849
I should probably put down a vote. The phat case will come later. Maybe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 04:31 GMT
#1850
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:23 GMT
#1924
On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.

This is a pretty terrible assessment of that argument.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:25 GMT
#1928
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.

lol wat no way dude I've been building up my minions all game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:46 GMT
#1939
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

OH MY GOD IT'S GETTING WORSE.

On October 07 2016 02:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Anyway, I think the agenda for tomorrow should be Damdred/JAT with one other super secret individual who I shall be watching most closely.

On October 07 2016 02:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You can actually add Marv to my JAT/Damdred post above.


Palmar is 100% town now by the way. I think he's completely incapable of this kind of play as mafia.
On October 07 2016 19:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.

This is a pretty terrible assessment of that argument.

Please fill in the form below

[ ] I wish to join Palmar's Town gang
[ ] I am mafia

Thank you.

Plus you're joining my teach, bitch. I'm pretty sure all of the non-scummers have been town reading me because they dig my charming personality.
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Are you going to be a noob Palmar?

On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:47 GMT
#1941
*team
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 271
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3622
Shuttle 832
Stork 449
Mini 401
EffOrt 310
Horang2 205
Rush 199
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 125
Mong 78
[ Show more ]
910 78
Zeus 72
hero 63
Snow 55
Shinee 47
HiyA 38
JYJ 32
Bale 29
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 12
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5677
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m5456
Fnx 692
pashabiceps400
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .214
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr75
QueenE62
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.