• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:22
CEST 09:22
KST 16:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:59 GMT
#1144
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:02 GMT
#1149
koshi can i stop sheeping you now? I want to make calix paranoid
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:07 GMT
#1154
I feel bad lynching this guy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:29 GMT
#1168
can we lynch superbia now :D?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:38 GMT
#1174
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real


but you town read superbia and still did afterwards??? why can't he just be afk?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:43 GMT
#1178
On October 06 2016 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real


but you town read superbia and still did afterwards??? why can't he just be afk?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:53 GMT
#1186
On October 06 2016 04:52 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know what palmar needs to do to be scummy or what scum palmar is like that's sort of an unreasonable question. Post why palmar is scummy I'll tel you if I agree sorry if you already did and I missed it.

Superbia could be afk I have no way of knowing. i do know that he disappeared after I inherited his pressure.


But he was your town read why are you ok lynching him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#1208
On October 06 2016 05:09 Koshi wrote:
There hasn't been any pressure on anybody this game. Not even me and I was gone for like 40 hours


U lie i pressurez lots
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:13 GMT
#1213
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:14 GMT
#1217
How about you don't stick up for him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:15 GMT
#1221
On October 06 2016 05:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:13 Holyflare wrote:
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y

What did I do?


You said my push on calix was bad and looked mafia orientated.

Marv comes back and agrees with push and you didn't say shit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:38 GMT
#1257
On October 06 2016 05:37 Palmar wrote:
I'm not dying for bats btw, I'm 100% voting him if it comes to it


Just what a mafia palmar would say
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:39 GMT
#1258
We got 'em boys and girls.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:41 GMT
#1262
On October 06 2016 05:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:37 Palmar wrote:
I'm not dying for bats btw, I'm 100% voting him if it comes to it


Just what a mafia palmar would say

Really bad mafia agenda complete


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:45 GMT
#1267
On October 06 2016 05:42 Palmar wrote:
actually that post makes hf 100% mafia


I'm extremely glad you spent this game trying to figure me out.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:46 GMT
#1269
I'm at a loss on bats. I've tried giving him 1000 outs of being the lynch but every time he replies with something useless that makes no sense.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:46 GMT
#1270
Oh well that settles that then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:48 GMT
#1271
That's a really bad vote batsnacks.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:50 GMT
#1276
On October 06 2016 05:48 Palmar wrote:
Holyflare doesn't use fake reasons to push people

Voting my counterwagon is optimal play if I'm town or mafia. I stated I would do so, it's NAI

HF thinks I would only do it as mafia, he doesn't actually believe that because he's not stupid.

Thus he's mafia. QED.


Holy shit hyper sensitivity to jokes, it is mafia palmar.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:50 GMT
#1277
Get the fuck on this wagon.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft518
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo1057
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 38m
INu's Battles
4h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 38m
Replay Cast
15h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.