• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:02
CEST 19:02
KST 02:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 23:18 GMT
#1333
Are you going to be a noob Palmar?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 23:18 GMT
#1334
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 23:44 GMT
#1336
On October 06 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.


Plamar isn't one of ours yet. When nu will recognize his holiness, maybe, just maybe, he can join our ranks. For now he is a meanie with a unibrow.

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 07:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I put Grackaroni in charge of restricting Calix from being bad when I am away. Grackaroni is a man of trust. NU likes Grackaroni. Else, Calix will mow the whole town.

Are you up to the task?

(EBWOP: replace NU by nu and the post makes sense)

This sounds like a very arduous task. I shall try my best.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 14:28 GMT
#1513
On October 06 2016 23:27 Holyflare wrote:
I mean aren't we all full of prejudices that have been broken at some point?

I just haven't met any intelligent Americans yet.

Peekaboo!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:45 GMT
#1543
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:50 GMT
#1554
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:54 GMT
#1557
On October 07 2016 00:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.


You're reading it the wrong way. It's just a dick measuring competition with some shitty past games references that have no relevance here.

We don't do dick measuring competitions on TL because we already determined that Marv has the largest.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:57 GMT
#1561
On October 07 2016 00:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.


You're reading it the wrong way. It's just a dick measuring competition with some shitty past games references that have no relevance here.

We don't do dick measuring competitions on TL because we already determined that Marv has the largest.

Jesus. The pocket attempts are real.

No, it doesn't even fit in a pocket!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 16:07 GMT
#1566
Do you actually believe I am pocketing Marv by saying he has a large dick or was this a joke?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 16:08 GMT
#1567
Let's all talk about Marv's dick.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 16:08 GMT
#1568
We're going to get to the bottom of this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 16:11 GMT
#1571
On October 07 2016 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you actually believe I am pocketing Marv by saying he has a large dick or was this a joke?

Come on grack...

I legitimately can't tell because I feel like you've been spewing out a lot of shitty accusations this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 16:15 GMT
#1575
On October 07 2016 01:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you actually believe I am pocketing Marv by saying he has a large dick or was this a joke?

Come on grack...

I legitimately can't tell because I feel like you've been spewing out a lot of shitty accusations this game.

Just now you said I did not post any real accusations. Now I am spewing out a lot. Ok.

We can let this be an example of one.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 16:23 GMT
#1579
On October 07 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you actually believe I am pocketing Marv by saying he has a large dick or was this a joke?

Come on grack...

I legitimately can't tell because I feel like you've been spewing out a lot of shitty accusations this game.

Just now you said I did not post any real accusations. Now I am spewing out a lot. Ok.

We can let this be an example of one.

Facts =! accusations.


What I meant was that I didn't get the impression that either of you were concerned with convincing anyone of anything.

For the shitty accusations, I remember you accusing me for defending Calix saying that I had predetermined I would defend Calix, and aside from that I remember mostly omgus from you.

I went back to check after you posted a list of things Superbia had done and this whole argument was just an extension of that omgus. He made an off the cusp remark that if Palmar is town we should look into people off the wagon.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:32 GMT
#1629
On October 07 2016 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
Jat meta is solid over time underwhelming play that is so easily fact checked and you won't do it. It looks incredibly like you're clutching at straws for a reason if "underwhelming play" is all you have.

Actually the one game I remember from JAT he was a badass that shot all of the mafia while the Rayn/Koshi hydra and I spent all game locked in a tunnel war.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:36 GMT
#1630
Anyway, I think the agenda for tomorrow should be Damdred/JAT with one other super secret individual who I shall be watching most closely.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:47 GMT
#1638
On October 07 2016 02:44 justanothertownie wrote:
More than 3 years ago though. I am sure we have played since then?!

Yeah we definitely have.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:50 GMT
#1641
You can actually add Marv to my JAT/Damdred post above.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:55 GMT
#1644
On October 07 2016 02:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You can actually add Marv to my JAT/Damdred post above.

What happened to your Palmar scumread? Weren't you one of the people pushing for him eod?

I had kind of a hard time believing he would be such a shitter as scum to not change his vote.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:57 GMT
#1646
His end of day play just didn't seem very self preservationist. By starting a HF counter wagon he could have gotten NU to switch to HF from Bats. NU was voting a non scum read and was scum reading HF. If he switches and Palmar doesn't vote then Palmar dies.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 260
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3578
Shuttle 850
Stork 408
Mini 387
EffOrt 314
Horang2 229
Rush 217
Mind 158
Dewaltoss 98
910 78
[ Show more ]
Mong 75
Zeus 70
Yoon 68
hero 60
Snow 53
Shinee 40
JYJ 35
HiyA 35
sorry 31
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 20
Sea.KH 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 11
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5785
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m4356
Fnx 678
pashabiceps171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .218
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr80
QueenE62
Chillindude16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
• WagamamaTV67
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.