• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9066 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 21:17 GMT
#1321
check marv, he was wrong on a townie sounding guy.

maybe shoot him, who cares.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 21:17 GMT
#1322
All you two are accomplishing here is proving that you cannot read me for shit if you're town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 21:22 GMT
#1323
No killing Calix. Palmar might get some points for defending bats.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 21:27 GMT
#1324
On October 06 2016 06:22 Grackaroni wrote:
No killing Calix. Palmar might get some points for defending bats.

because saying he's town with perfect info is a hard thing to do

you're dumb or mafia

and probably the latter.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 21:31 GMT
#1325
Not sure how much I'll be posting tonight. I have to re-evaluate a lot of my positions now that I know he was town and it's getting late so it'll be done tomorrow.

For example, I thought Palmar was town who was being bandwagoned as an attempt to divert away from batsnacks. Now the only reason that this narrative would make sense is if the mafia actively wanted town!Palmar dead over batsnacks because it meant a less informative lynch.

That's assuming a lot about the scum team though so I am not putting a lot of stock into this idea.

I don't want to defend Palmar anymore with that in mind.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 21:34 GMT
#1326
On October 06 2016 06:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 06:22 Grackaroni wrote:
No killing Calix. Palmar might get some points for defending bats.

because saying he's town with perfect info is a hard thing to do

you're dumb or mafia

and probably the latter.

Because it increases your chance of being lynched
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 21:59 GMT
#1327
Palmar didn't even vote to save himself. Shit plays.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 22:14 GMT
#1328
On October 06 2016 06:59 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar didn't even vote to save himself. Shit plays.

Palmar is alive
Computer says mafia
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 22:19 GMT
#1329
On October 06 2016 06:31 Calix wrote:
Not sure how much I'll be posting tonight. I have to re-evaluate a lot of my positions now that I know he was town and it's getting late so it'll be done tomorrow.

For example, I thought Palmar was town who was being bandwagoned as an attempt to divert away from batsnacks. Now the only reason that this narrative would make sense is if the mafia actively wanted town!Palmar dead over batsnacks because it meant a less informative lynch.

That's assuming a lot about the scum team though so I am not putting a lot of stock into this idea.

I don't want to defend Palmar anymore with that in mind.


Bad, bad, bad post.

Instead of re-evaluating your positions, you have two choices:
1) Listening to NU and stop being bad;
2) Following NU the superior reader's reads.

Your narrative is so tunneled. Mafia did not care who was lynched today as long as it wasn't one of their own. Stutters, Damdred, and HF/JAT/Marv don't have enough thread presence to divert a lynch led by MislynchQueen. There may have been mafia votes on Palmar, but it most likely was not to look bad.

You are still calling that objection to the lynch of King Plamar of Palmargard? Oh please.
Why did you even want to 'defend' the dude in the first place?

Also, I put Grackaroni in charge of restricting Calix from being bad when I am away. Grackaroni is a man of trust. NU likes Grackaroni. Else, Calix will mow the whole town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 22:41 GMT
#1330
am sad
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 22:47 GMT
#1331
On October 06 2016 07:41 marvellosity wrote:
am sad

Open up. The meanies are offline.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 23:16 GMT
#1332
I'm here though
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 23:18 GMT
#1333
Are you going to be a noob Palmar?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 23:18 GMT
#1334
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 23:39 GMT
#1335
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.


Plamar isn't one of ours yet. When nu will recognize his holiness, maybe, just maybe, he can join our ranks. For now he is a meanie with a unibrow.

On October 06 2016 07:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I put Grackaroni in charge of restricting Calix from being bad when I am away. Grackaroni is a man of trust. NU likes Grackaroni. Else, Calix will mow the whole town.

Are you up to the task?

(EBWOP: replace NU by nu and the post makes sense)
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 23:44 GMT
#1336
On October 06 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.


Plamar isn't one of ours yet. When nu will recognize his holiness, maybe, just maybe, he can join our ranks. For now he is a meanie with a unibrow.

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 07:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I put Grackaroni in charge of restricting Calix from being bad when I am away. Grackaroni is a man of trust. NU likes Grackaroni. Else, Calix will mow the whole town.

Are you up to the task?

(EBWOP: replace NU by nu and the post makes sense)

This sounds like a very arduous task. I shall try my best.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 00:40 GMT
#1337
Mafia, please do not kill Oats. He is the only person I can talk to when I am lone at night.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 06 2016 01:11 GMT
#1338
Marv is mafia guys
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 06 2016 01:13 GMT
#1339
What I gathered from the day end was a whole lotta waffling in the thread, but not q lot of waffling in the vote thread. And Palmar didn't vote to save himself what the fuck. Marv seems impressively unexcited about the flip which is interesting
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 06 2016 01:17 GMT
#1340
Has Palmar done the " fuck you guys youbsuck as mafia before?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King56
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 31m
INu's Battles
16h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.