• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:22
CEST 09:22
KST 16:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:00 GMT
#1039
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:01 GMT
#1041
On October 06 2016 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post

On October 06 2016 01:20 Holyflare wrote:
tl:dr;

Calix has a scum read on Bats.
Calix has a scum read on JAT for association and some minor point which she was told is wrong so it's really association.
Calix is asked what Grack's alignment is and says if Bats is mafia Grack is mafia.

^^^^^^^^^ the above is a lapse in logic because she's never mentioned that before at all and she "town leans" grack which means her bats read is either:

A) faked
B) knows it's a town flip




tl:dr part 2:

Calix admits that she's pushed nu/oats (bad pushes) and followed on the pushes of superbia/bats (also my pushes) yet when I asked her to make a scum list she randomly spouts off extra names of: Koshi/Palmar/HF/Stutters.

Calix gets called out on this bull shit list and she in fact says it's a "if bats doesn't flip mafia" list.

^^^^^ the above is a lapse in logic because she didn't get asked for that, it doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense at all to make a list of "if my two mafia reads are wrong" list when asked for the reasons she is scum reading someone.




tl:dr part 3:

her nu read was complete bull shit at the time, it had no evidence to back it up




conclusion: mafia


I also don't care if it's cheap it was bad on her part
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:02 GMT
#1043
On October 06 2016 03:01 Calix wrote:
Is it just me or is HF being weirdly hesitant with some of his reads? I'll filter-dive later to see if this impression holds but his "calixbutmaybenot" inclusion pings me.

His apathy over the lynch is concerning me.


is hesitance over lynching you a bad thing or what?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:02 GMT
#1044
On October 06 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post

Sure felt like you pushing mafia agenda. A lot.


I literally do not care. It was terrible.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:04 GMT
#1048
On October 06 2016 03:03 Calix wrote:
Uh yes. You have this case which you think makes me mafia and which you haven't given a town explanation for and which the only thing you have said in my favour is "she could be bad".

Why the fuck would you be hesitant over my lynch?


because your ranting and whining exudes an air of towniness?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1053
you keep linking the palmar post and I have no idea what you're referring to grack, palmar could quite easily be mafia yes and that's why he's in my list
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1055
On October 06 2016 03:05 Calix wrote:
I'm sorry, I thought that my giant ego was because of my personality because I'm so similar to you, right?


You're exactly like me and I would rant and whine in the same situation, yes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:06 GMT
#1056
but then again I don't forget my own reads so I'd never be in that situation
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:08 GMT
#1059
batsnacks is that guy from a game where he does everything mafia-y under the sun but at the time you read his contentless posts they come across towny, that's the only problem I have with him not being mafia because I think he could very well be mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:10 GMT
#1065
On October 06 2016 03:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I think I will vote superbia for basically giving this game the middle finger while being heavily suspected.


yes superbia's play is worse than batsnacks because batsnacks actually posted something and had A read

superbia got town read and fucked off after giving no real reads other than hf/palmar based on a conclusion that didn't make sense

^ i also saw superbia sign up to the dota game and post nothing in this thread
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:15 GMT
#1072
On October 06 2016 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
batsnacks is that guy from a game where he does everything mafia-y under the sun but at the time you read his contentless posts they come across towny, that's the only problem I have with him not being mafia because I think he could very well be mafia


that's how
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:16 GMT
#1078
I'll just sheep koshi on whatever I don't really care.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:21 GMT
#1086
Lynching mafia is good information.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:24 GMT
#1093
On October 06 2016 03:22 Calix wrote:
I think lynching among JAT/ HF/ batsnacks is way more likely to hit multiple scum. Better return.

You don't agree?


no I don't agree at all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:25 GMT
#1095
On October 06 2016 03:23 Koshi wrote:
Also HF just sheeping me here feels just too good to be true.


I can explain it if you want. I am struggling to get town reads and think you're quite good at getting town reads and you seemed pretty confident/towny on your entry.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:25 GMT
#1097
jat is voting superbia dear
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:29 GMT
#1100
there's like 3-4 people on him who you town read
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:46 GMT
#1118
On October 06 2016 03:45 Calix wrote:
Fuck Palmar, what about JAT? Has he even done anything townie this game aside from compare himself to his town games?

I looked at Palmar's filter and he actually has some okayish posts in there.

I'm not saying that they're amazing contributions - we're talking about the Town Tard here - but there is some effort there imo.


This is well within jat's town range.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:51 GMT
#1132
On October 06 2016 03:48 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:45 Calix wrote:
Fuck Palmar, what about JAT? Has he even done anything townie this game aside from compare himself to his town games?

I looked at Palmar's filter and he actually has some okayish posts in there.

I'm not saying that they're amazing contributions - we're talking about the Town Tard here - but there is some effort there imo.

Palmar is not the Town Tard. He was voted best player in 2015 or something and he actually finds mafia. This game he is calling you mafia 24/7 without reasoning. Why are you even defending him?


1. My scum-reads have either voted for him or have voted for him in the past.

2. His train is not being challenged by anyone else but myself and I know I'm town.

3. Basically it reminds me of a mislynch in my first game and I don't want the same mistake to happen if Palmar is town.


your scum read is bat or jat, neither are here

i'm not mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:55 GMT
#1140
just know that I was on batsnacks third originally, that's all that matters here
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft518
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo1057
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 38m
INu's Battles
4h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 38m
Replay Cast
15h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.