• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7838 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 07:16 GMT
#797
I'll read a bit more of what batsnacks said in a bit and decide whether i want to commit to jat.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:01 GMT
#818
[image loading]

On October 04 2016 20:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 20:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:38 Superbia wrote:
General complaint:

I agree that this PM shit is really really fucking dumb.

The fact that people are already drawing conclusions based on someone who claims he can be mod confirmed is also really fucking dumb. Like conjecture regarding PMs is already happening.

This why you never bring this shit up. You're either soft claiming a role or you're really talking about again-the-rules shit like an absolute dumb ass. Either way it's fucking dumb because people are now talking about PMs and inferring based on it.

I wanted a nice, high-level game. Not PM garbage.

Thx4listening.

yes, unfortunately i did read this completely unnecessary pointless post.

It's content is pointless. The hostile/aggressive attitude on the other hand is somewhat interesting.


Town read on Superbia above.

Only ever mention or interaction with Superbia until I started pushing him below.

On October 05 2016 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

How is it the most interesting thing? I think it is pretty boring.

Also your scumreads were Palmar and HF earlier and at least palmar can't be because of nu/calix, right? Doesn't add up.

On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


That is quite clearly not a push by any stretch of the imagination.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:02 GMT
#822
And what, are you now saying that you scum read batsnacks after hks posts at night?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:04 GMT
#824
Saying you pushed Superbia before me is completely bull shit. Like completely.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:06 GMT
#828
Then I retract the majority of what I have said. Good day, carry on.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:06 GMT
#829
Lynch batsnacks
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:09 GMT
#831
That doesn't answer the question.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:12 GMT
#833
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:21 GMT
#840
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.


So I just bussed my entire team pointlessly despite you seeing me write in your last game how shit bussing day 1 is..........??????????????????????


?????


????

..???..?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:24 GMT
#845
Nahhhhhh that's bull shit.
Completely bull shit.

I don't believe you ever write me in a list when I've only pushed the people you are scum reading.


Bad bad bad.

Have some arbitrary +mafia points.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:27 GMT
#847
On October 05 2016 18:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 18:21 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
Calix can you give me a rundown of your scum reads and why in some short sentences?


Pointless question, given that I have literally said "batsnacks and JAT are in cahoots"

I don't have a third full-on scum-read. I just think that this group [Koshi/ Palmar/ HF/ Stutters] have scum among them.


So I just bussed my entire team pointlessly despite you seeing me write in your last game how shit bussing day 1 is..........??????????????????????


?????


????

..???..?

Don't let this convince you. He has bussed on day1 countless times. In my last game (which I mentioned quite a few times by now) he bussed superbia day1 and that is only one example.
Fortunately I am not mafia.


Yes but that's not my point fuck wit. Calix is new, she only sees what I write and from the limited amount of games I've played. The last newbie game I wrote a guide about bussing and optimal strategy and condemned them for bussing day 1.

Calix agrees with every single one of my pushes, even the one on herself.

Calix should be town reading me pretty hard but I'm in a list of mafia "in case the flips go wrong".

That's flat out bull. If it goes wrong she's STILL been agreeing with me at every point in the game. Ridiculous.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 09:33 GMT
#849
Hello pot.

It's an extremely good reason to flip. Entirely great.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 11:08 GMT
#853
You know what the problem is this game? I think I could see every player flip mafia and i wouldn't be surprised.

Marv has been his usual self but he's like that as mafia and he picked up on an inconsistency from nu and dropped it and it seemef weird as fuck. His other push has just been palmar into batsnacks which I don't hate but it's easy reads.

Damd underwhelming.

Palmar done nothing,wants to figure me out and fucks off, wouldn't surprise me.

Superbia whining bitch, completely different play.

Jat underwhelming but whatever I always think that

Oats i didn't actually hate his play but his votes are so irrelevant and he doesn't do much, wouldn't surprise me.

Calix just put me in a list and had a terrible start, probably mafia or something.

Nu only a town read because he tried to abuse the game otherwise inconsistent as fuck and wouldn't actually surprise me if mafia.

Stutters more like mutters because that's how much presence he has.

Koshi dead.

Bats is robot who tmis on strange things.

Grack makes people push his read and disappeared without really discussing it.


None of you would be surprising as mafia. That's poor.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 11:08 GMT
#854
General rant over. Vote batsnacks/calix.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 11:16 GMT
#856
Good morning most voted person. Please do some catching up and let me know your thoughts.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 13:43 GMT
#898
Oh look calix forgot her associations again.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 14:43 GMT
#911
I get the opposite feeling tbh, that she's trying to appease whatever is asked of her while trying to appear lecture-y.

She backed down on the nu thing, she's not really pushing much, she's got hidden things like "oh i town read grack for silly things etc" that aren't fleshed out, she's forgotten reads multiple times and she put me in a mafia list when I shouldn't ever be there if she's thinking logically.

There's a big lapse in logic and a lot of barking imo.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 15:00 GMT
#918
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 15:03 GMT
#920
I still get weird feelings from every batsnacks post which is meh.

Batsnacks come back.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 15:05 GMT
#922
On October 06 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.


Your argument was that I hadn't been really pushing anyone.

I refute this point.

You change the argument to "Calix's pushes are bad"

Your last line is a terrible attempt at a meta-read. There is no One True Way for me to play and you have no idea how I 'usually' play given that you've seen me in ONE game.


Thing is I don't care.

Maybe my original post should have been "calix has only pushed dumb shit all game and been reactive" instead. Yes, I think I'm ninja editing it to that instead.

I don't care if you're the meta God I know your ego type like the back of my hand, you don't like being wrong, you like being right, other people are pretty dumb. I know your pushes look shitty to me and that's what I'm sticking with.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
JimRising 800
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE139
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 44m
INu's Battles
10h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 44m
Replay Cast
21h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.