• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:01
CEST 19:01
KST 02:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:15 GMT
#750
Who are you going to vote Oats?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:20 GMT
#752
On October 05 2016 15:19 Holyflare wrote:
Grack you should read the thread more.

I don't know what this means.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:25 GMT
#756
On October 05 2016 15:22 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't dropped my calix push, she still could be mafia but I've dropped it to see what she does and push other scummy things.

She plays incredibly defensive so pushing her will hinder amy chance of getting a better read.

Like pushing me for being useless. I'm not seeing how that's more useful when I don't think it's particularly alignment indicative. As Damdred said my scum play is probably better than my town play.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:26 GMT
#758
On October 05 2016 15:23 Holyflare wrote:
Also I don't remember you doing nothing last game I remember you arguing about ticktock with me and actually posting. Either way it's obviously pressure until I found scummier things to vote on.

That was the end of day 1. At the start I was similar to the start of this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:28 GMT
#760
On October 05 2016 15:23 Holyflare wrote:
And I also think you're shit for scum reading me for the third game in a row that I'm town.

This is being considered! The first game you had it coming for the terrible cop play. The second game is on me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:29 GMT
#762
On October 05 2016 15:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 15:22 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't dropped my calix push, she still could be mafia but I've dropped it to see what she does and push other scummy things.

She plays incredibly defensive so pushing her will hinder amy chance of getting a better read.

Like pushing me for being useless. I'm not seeing how that's more useful when I don't think it's particularly alignment indicative. As Damdred said my scum play is probably better than my town play.


You think being useless is the stellar town play we need? No, pathetic.

No I think it's not scum indicative.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:32 GMT
#764
If you think there are good reasons for Calix being scum, then you shouldn't want to push the lynch on to me unless you think I am a better lynch than Calix. I'm not seeing how you think that I am a better lynch for doing nothing than someone that you believe has actively slipped with her view on nu.

We can argue about this for a while if you'd like, but I don't think it will get anywhere. I'd be willing to talk about anything else that you'd like.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:33 GMT
#765
Do you have a different reason for suspecting JAT than me or is it the same?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:40 GMT
#768
Oh yeah. This is completely useless but I needed to share it anyway, Palmar said that Koshi wasn't being Koshi, but Koshi was being EXTREMELY Koshi when he made his lame, super lame post. Therefore, there was no abduction. The Koshi shall live on.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:42 GMT
#770
On October 05 2016 15:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Who are you going to vote Oats?

Hf

Wait no I kind of like HF right now because he's going to push my JAT lynch for me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:45 GMT
#773
On October 05 2016 15:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 15:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 15:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Who are you going to vote Oats?

Hf

Wait no I kind of like HF right now because he's going to push my JAT lynch for me.

Lol you got bullied. Stand up for yourself man.

How did I get bullied?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:55 GMT
#777
On October 05 2016 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 14:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.

Lol wait wait you really need to expand on this. Cause it's really important

I don't think that scum becomes genuinely annoyed at somebody for not answering a question because they don't actually care about the answer. This is something that Superbia has to actively think of to fake.

If you're going for the cocky useless scum play, then you are drawing a lot more attention to yourself. It can be harder to pull off than you would think, and it's always a riskier gambit than just contributing more than the shittiest players.

Marv isn't going to roll over this game as scum because he hasn't played in months.

HF point was something that I noticed as well.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 06:57 GMT
#778
On October 05 2016 15:49 Holyflare wrote:
I also thought jat's earlier call out of stutters was extremely out of place on a person who posted 3 posts at the start of the game and it sidetracked from actual discussion.

It's weird because:

A) it's really the only person jat has called out the entire game.

B) he ignored scummy things going on for it.

C) he knows stutters is a lurker and doesn't post much

Looked really forced read.

lol I agree with this but your Ticktock read is still on my mind.

He should know that Stutters lurks. Stutters is like the quintessential lurker of TL.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:07 GMT
#786
On October 05 2016 16:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
His filter is just general meh useless fluff

That's a bad sign in my opinion.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:09 GMT
#787
On October 05 2016 16:05 Holyflare wrote:
Did someone say mafia batsnacks was more serious?

That was JAT when he was arguing that batsnacks wasn't being too serious this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:11 GMT
#790
On October 05 2016 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
Why do i think the complete opposite then? Batsnacks looks like a complete emotionless robot that posts reads and has no passion behind them.

That's what Calix said in response.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:13 GMT
#794
I like this. This is very good. Nothing has ever gone wrong before when following Grackaroni. Can we make this happen?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:31 GMT
#800
Solid analysis Calix. I'm like a cheerleader that knows just how to coax people into doing what I want them to do. haHAA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:32 GMT
#801
I may or may not be drinking right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 07:36 GMT
#802
I do agree though that JAT spends a lot of time arguing people are acting normally.

Palmar is normal

Batsnacks is normal

Then whenever somebody argues otherwise he agrees with them.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 260
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3578
Shuttle 850
Stork 408
Mini 387
EffOrt 314
Horang2 229
Rush 217
Mind 158
Dewaltoss 98
910 78
[ Show more ]
Mong 75
Zeus 70
Yoon 68
hero 60
Snow 53
Shinee 40
JYJ 35
HiyA 35
sorry 31
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 20
Sea.KH 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 11
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5785
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m4356
Fnx 678
pashabiceps171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .218
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr80
QueenE62
Chillindude16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
• WagamamaTV67
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.