• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:30
CEST 04:30
KST 11:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6157 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:41 GMT
#519
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:47 GMT
#527
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:55 GMT
#531
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:56 GMT
#532
Everyone should be voting Grackaroni by the way.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#534
What's meta about it? He's said shit all this entire game but been actively around.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#537
Batsnacks is also acceptable perhaps. I didn't care enough about tbe game to really pay attention.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:00 GMT
#541
On October 05 2016 04:58 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.


I'll see what happens with your grack push. I don't hate the direction.

I'll also see how Palmar does now that he's active.


Explain
Your
Read
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:10 GMT
#559
I liked marv's post ages ago pointing out an nu wolf contradiction but then there's the pm confirmation bs sooo this post is pretty pointless
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:31 GMT
#579
On October 05 2016 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:13 Damdred wrote:
@Batsnack how am I just trying to jump on people who are gathering steam when u was one of the firsts to scum read you essentially? Which you are still super sideline atm not even really interested in making conclusions on super vs everyone atm?

I think superbia is frustrated town would seem consistent with his play the rest of today. He threw out HF and Palmar as names initially and didn't want to explain why for fear of critical people, critical people end up barking at him anyway which is totally his fault but his reactions check out.

I thought marv and superbia were equally obtuse to each other earlier marv was just better at spinning it and it got exacerbated by the fact that superbia was being difficult prior.


Ok you can be 1000% mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:34 GMT
#583
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:41 GMT
#593
On October 05 2016 05:37 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

He whined about needing to stay on the sidelines presumably because of the bad critical people, he dropped two names but was apprehensive to provide reasoning because omg critical people again, and then he got super frustrated when after he finally opens up the thread runs a train on him. I don't think this story is that outrageous.


And that's where you assume bull shit.

Why can't he just give reasons for his reads? Why is his read me when he acknowledged everyone agreed with my points and EVEN calix agreed.

Nobody knows, he doesn't even know. He's "pushed" nothing unless you think dropping some names and pushing marv to comment is anything.

Simply put you assume far far far too much and it looks 100% like you know his alignment.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:04 GMT
#622
Jat could also be mafia, just putting it out there.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:07 GMT
#627
Did batsnacks get amnesia? Has he forgotten that tl mafia is full of ego arses?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:07 GMT
#628
On October 05 2016 06:07 Holyflare wrote:
Did batsnacks get amnesia? Has he forgotten that tl mafia is full of ego arses?


Nope just mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:18 GMT
#635
So I'm just gonna vote batsnacks and be happy about it for a while.

Play amongst yourselves.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:45 GMT
#660
On October 05 2016 06:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

I think Superbia is town.


Yes and that is why I am voting batsnacks.

*clap clap*
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:49 GMT
#663
There's nothing wrong with either of those "cases", both based on legit good points, both dropped when something more pressing and evident comes to light.

It's called playing mafia, you should try it bro.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:51 GMT
#666
No, I find it hard to believe Superbia is town and there's no evidence to suggest he is town AT ALL.

Batsnacks's post was ridiculously scummy.

If I have anything of a town read on Superbia it's directly related to batsnacks and Superbia's reactions afterwards.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:54 GMT
#668
It's quite simple really, people do less mafia looking things and other people do more mafia looking things.

Genius I know.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:58 GMT
#670
On October 05 2016 06:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Batsnacks is also town.


Explain plz.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g11868
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 31m
Replay Cast
20h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.