• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:34
CEST 10:34
KST 17:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10455 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 02:58 GMT
#720
What do you mean when you say that HF is not emotionally attached to his pushes? Do you mean not following up on Calix or something else that I'm missing?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 02:59 GMT
#721
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:02 GMT
#722
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:06 GMT
#726
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:10 GMT
#727
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.

Go and fucking find out. You have 27 pages to obtain a single scum-read.


Relax Oats. When I get ideas I will share them, and if I get lynched because I haven't solved the game so be it.

If you end up wanting to lynch HF over me then you should help me follow the read because I don't think HF's post on Batsnacks was bad. Batsnacks was making some weird assumptions for Superbia's play.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:27 GMT
#729
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:32 GMT
#731
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:40 GMT
#735
On October 05 2016 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.

I don't like that he doesn't actually come to a proper conclusion but kinda leaves it open to interpretation. Also I don't like that he sells himself short at meta reading damdred but that seems to be one reason why he thinks damdred is scummy.

His conclusion was that Damdred is scummy in his reads list earlier.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:47 GMT
#737
On October 05 2016 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you

I understand it now from reading HF's filter.

Superbia believes that NU/Calix argument was the most interesting thing in the thread because he believes that the argument was TvT, and he is saying that either HF is scum or scum are latching on to HF's argument.

HF is being obtuse arguing that because some people agree with him he must be making sense, and thus Superbia shouldn't think he is scummy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 03:55 GMT
#738
I have to make a decision on Batsnacks to see where I want to push today.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:04 GMT
#739
@Batsnacks, why did you put me in a different category than Koshi?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:12 GMT
#740
@JAT: You quoted some posts from Batsnacks that made you think he wouldn't be scum. Superbia has made a lot of posts similar to those, yet you agreed with Palmar that he would be a good push. Do you think that Superbia would be more capable of making those posts as scum or is this something that you have missed?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:23 GMT
#741
Actually I just realized this is scummy.
On October 05 2016 04:56 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone should be voting Grackaroni by the way.

On October 05 2016 04:58 Holyflare wrote:
What's meta about it? He's said shit all this entire game but been actively around.

I made nothing but shit posts for the first half of day 1 last game as town and it pissed Calix off lol.

On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

On September 09 2016 21:46 Calix wrote:
I sure hope Grackaroni Dearest is working on some amazing post after he just proved my earlier point with 378 and 380

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:25 GMT
#742
Then again a lot of things seem to piss Calix off.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 04:25 GMT
#743
You guys are all lame for leaving me during the time that I'm actually reading things.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:06 GMT
#744
Meh I'm not finding anything. My reads as they stand. I feel pretty good about the town reads and a lot less so on the scum ones.

Calix
Oats
Superbia
nu

Palmar (He's on the townie side of null but I want to see more)
Stutters (S.s.ss.s.s.s.s.tutters)
Marv
Damdred
Batsnacks (I'm going to err on the side of not lynching him today after writing this up (barring any major revelations) because 3 question marks are pushing him and there's no shortage of lynch options.)
Koshi (busy busy busy)

HF
(for pushing me when after last game's experience he probably shouldn't make that read. Also he's still arguing that Calix slipped in viewing nu as town, yet he's effectively dropped the push even though Calix offered bad reasons for thinking nu would try to wifom as mafia (The wandering townie thing.) If you really strongly believe that it would never make sense for Calix to view nu's actions as scummy as town, then Calix making some better posts shouldn't alter the read because she's already slipped.)
JAT (Because of general agreeability. Also he weakens his reads whenever questioned.)

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:07 GMT
#745
I don't really want to go for the Holyflare hat trick on day 1, so I propose JAT.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:28 GMT
#746
I might not be around too much tomorrow. This wouldn't just be a long chain of only me if the Stutters had shown up!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:29 GMT
#747
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 05:50 GMT
#749
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 3137
Hyuk 276
Horang2 153
Shinee 80
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Killer 53
ggaemo 53
sorry 45
Snow 44
[ Show more ]
Bale 33
ZergMaN 28
Bonyth 19
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 587
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g8705
ArmadaUGS77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick766
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2349
League of Legends
• Lourlo1523
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 27m
INu's Battles
3h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 27m
Replay Cast
14h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.