• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 18:03 GMT
#2625
On October 10 2016 02:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 09 2016 21:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 20:54 Calix wrote:
Do you have any reason for wanting to lynch Scott first? lol

hes idependantly scummy, also what a retarded vote on damdred then the super sheep onto super.

Ok really going nowhere jat. Like you really think that I cant find shit in other peoples filters?
Honestly.

The worst thing I see from the Oats argument is that he's calling out Scott's votes while agreeing that Damdred and Super were scummy.

He should explain that.

Other than that, I don't mind the reasoning.

lol, what? You don't mind the reasoning?

There IS no fucking reasoning.

Because you were the only non-Koshi person that put effort into getting a lynch yesterday. If the mafia are truly just the people on the bottom and the team is like Scott/Damdred/Palmar then scum probably has an active player misdirecting people. None of them were safe from being consolidated on.

Again, I'm probably going to push Koshi tomorrow, or I'll push Marv if he doesn't show up tomorrow with some sort of insight into the game.

I realize that it sucks to be pushed for putting in some effort, but when we have a bunch of strong town reads and mafia are still avoiding the lynch that starts to look like a bad thing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 18:23 GMT
#2626
On October 10 2016 01:55 Palmar wrote:
Like marv townread me, or at least pretended to turn it around, and just left his vote on me and did nothing the rest of the day

I physically can't lead this, I just happen to have very little time to play, I can be here occasionally and give opinions. I have 8 pages of filter, but I cannot spend the time to whip this bunch of morons into shape. And I have no idea why no one else is trying to do it.

It's frustrating as fuck.

Bye for now.

This is also something that happened.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:03 GMT
#2633
On October 10 2016 03:31 justanothertownie wrote:
But to be honest if I remember correctly marv just wasn't around at all since then.

He said he would be around, and then he made one post the next day and disappeared.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:04 GMT
#2635
On October 10 2016 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Damdred being scum is based on nothing actually. I am ok with his filter. So Palmar/Scott/Oats remain.

What do you dislike from Scott's filter?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:08 GMT
#2638
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:10 GMT
#2640
On October 10 2016 04:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.

How can you be so sure? Maybe I'm just pretending to be mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:12 GMT
#2642
On October 10 2016 04:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:09 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.

How can you be so sure? Maybe I'm just pretending to be mafia.

Maybe you are. But Palmar/Grack mafia is not something I believe in.

Me neither.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:20 GMT
#2645
I was just about to ask the same thing to Koshi about Marv.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:28 GMT
#2647
On October 08 2016 22:56 Koshi wrote:
↓ shitty post that explains nothing. Why did you push Calix over the entire day? Saying she is obvious town now doesn't explain why you thought she was mafia back then. Reading your filter there is not 1 single reason.
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:14 Palmar wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:02 marvellosity wrote:
i wish you guys had just gone along with me more on the palmar thing, because he had a half hour flurry of decent posts and now he's coasting on it because everyone went 'oooh that looked nice'. it's so dull

it isn't dull, it's correct.

You lack confidence, that points to you being mafia, but fuck it let's pretend you're not for a little bit for the sake of moving the game forward.

By lack of confidence, I mean your ridiculous emphasis on getting me to answer some completely tangential questions you have no need for to determine my alignment.

But if you must, the explanation is very simple. I wasn't very much around, I didn't think bats was scum and I'm not mafia. I tried to push for a Calix lynch, which I've now decided was retarded. At the deadline I was mad and only barely paying attention to the thread. I did explain my reasoning for voting HF, but in hindsight I was just being a moron and failed to catch what is a fairly obvious joke. I got mad and voted him.

Essentially, I got trolled.

Of course he started posting like a townie and making sense again, so I came around, also realizing that I was just being stupid. Someone said during that time that HF was scummy for pulling the "it was just a joke" defense, but whatever.


This is all wifom. Being able to convince a couple people you are town isn't hard. It's called buddying which you did while jumping on the Grack train running at JAT. Which was extremely opportunistic and lucky because it excused you from going after marv which you were waffling towards back then.
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
Like think of it from my point of view marv.

Let's assume you're town. From your point of view, you're afraid that I'm fooling all the peasants, but you and jat remain steadfast. I get it, you don't want to be one of the morons I just fooled.

But look at at it from my point of view. To me, I know I'm town, and I've just convinced a bunch of people I am town, to the point where some of them seem fairly convinced. Sure, some of them may be TMI, but all can't be. So do you not understand why it concerns me that the guy who is more often right on me than anyone else fails to do what people who know me far worse have done easily.

I am being completely reasonable here.

Even in Koshi's case his idea is that Marv is Palmar's scumbuddy.

Also on day1 he pushes Palmar because "he can't be this bad" while not holding Marv to the same standard.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 03:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:35 marvellosity wrote:
i'm on page 51 and the lynch on calix seems fine, gonna chill my vote on bats though.

good chance maf maf i suppose

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:37 marvellosity wrote:
although now i'm preferring batsnacks more

i really think there's a much lower percentage of the time bats is town than calix

Really? You think there is a chance that Calix is mafia?

What about Palmar?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:31 GMT
#2649
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:32 GMT
#2650
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:36 GMT
#2654
On October 10 2016 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.

Maybe you should stop repeating that shit and proof it.

On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:39 GMT
#2657
On October 10 2016 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?

The same game where the superbia stuff came from. Holyflare mafia.

If that didn't happen I would have probably lynched him already but it makes me very hesitant to call him mafia when his tone and content was alright while he was around.

Has Marv ever been caught as mafia for having a strange tone? Content has also been completely absent this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:40 GMT
#2658
And not in a "he has a short filter" way but in a "nothing he has said has had any effect over the game" way.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:44 GMT
#2662
On October 10 2016 04:43 Koshi wrote:
Dnu why you people have to be so difficult. Just lynch Palmar. There is no way in hell he flips town.

I'll let you figure this one out for yourself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:51 GMT
#2666
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:56 GMT
#2672
On October 10 2016 04:53 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.


You haven't done anything yet you have the audacity to talk shit about the people who have? Why is it that you've only sprung to life after people start accusing you? lol

I'm trying to point out why we should be pushing Marv. You rudely accuse me of not doing anything while I am doing something.

I believe you stated that defensiveness wasn't a scum trait earlier? Nice one, Calix.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:58 GMT
#2676
I've already put more time into this game today than I've wanted to. I'm not going to spend another second dealing with Calix's nonsense.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 20:04 GMT
#2682
On October 10 2016 05:01 Calix wrote:
Just to repeat it again, Grack. Go fuck yourself.

Rude.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 20:26 GMT
#2692
HF and Superbia both have played a lot with Marv and said the same thing.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
ProTech133
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20229
Dewaltoss 124
Mong 61
Bale 44
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 728
Other Games
summit1g11280
Sick202
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick811
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush1141
• Stunt44
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 20m
Replay Cast
17h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.