• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8554 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 11:22 GMT
#2631
On September 16 2016 20:19 Superbia wrote:
Unless NU is mafia, then he would focus his actions on Calix, I believe.


Well I'm not mafia, so come up with a better theory.

I have more free time today starting in 6 hours as well as this weekend. Maybe I'll kick myself to start trying again.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 17:00 GMT
#2655
On September 16 2016 20:22 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2016 20:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 16 2016 20:19 Superbia wrote:
Unless NU is mafia, then he would focus his actions on Calix, I believe.


Well I'm not mafia, so come up with a better theory.

I have more free time today starting in 6 hours as well as this weekend. Maybe I'll kick myself to start trying again.


Talk about reactive play.


I've had my share of proactive play when I had more interest in the game.

On September 16 2016 20:29 Superbia wrote:
Anything to add NU? Or just lurking until someone mentions you may be mafia?


The latter.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 20:57 GMT
#2722
Damdred is town. HF was always a town-read for me. Vivax is Austrian. Get Vivy.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 20:58 GMT
#2724
On September 17 2016 05:55 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not voting damdred over vivax and I don't care.


On September 17 2016 05:54 Damdred wrote:
Yeah I don't want to vote with fuba even if it kills me.

That flip flop makes 0 sense in any progression.

Hf hammer me if you have to but yrah

That's town af.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 20:59 GMT
#2727
On September 17 2016 05:58 Palmar wrote:
neither of them voting to save themselves lulz

100% team

Why would they manipulate the votes on themselves?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 21:08 GMT
#2735
Damdred is town.

It's Vivax and you.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 21:28 GMT
#2741
Go ahead and do that
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 21:46 GMT
#2745
Vivax driving a ML train and then calling me out for voting 3 mins before day end. lul

Vivax, where is your case on me?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:20 GMT
#2757
On September 17 2016 07:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Skynx's will directs you to pg 120 with the three news stories calling NU scum. Top 3 in 2 consecutive Olympics could be saying that Calix agrees with the read.


Hmm, and Shape was dead so his lw isn't framed.

I am pretty sure the benevolent ghost would agree with the read, so I doubt that it is what the top 3 thing was referring to.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:21 GMT
#2758
wouldn't*
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:26 GMT
#2767
The other benevolent ghost other than Skynx wanted Vivax lynched, not HF. Where did you get this from, Grack?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:31 GMT
#2777
No, fuba is town. Find another target, Plamar.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:32 GMT
#2780
I'm lynching Plamar tomorrow. His 100% reads are all but 100% and his agenda looks deceptive.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:33 GMT
#2781
On September 17 2016 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2016 07:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
No, fuba is town. Find another target, Plamar.

how about I don't listen to you?


I listened to your song and it was bad. Listening to me isn't as bad.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:34 GMT
#2786
On September 17 2016 07:33 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2016 07:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Skynx's will directs you to pg 120 with the three news stories calling NU scum. Top 3 in 2 consecutive Olympics could be saying that Calix agrees with the read.


Why doesn't this refer to HF? It's the top page. Also something about British?


That makes more sense. Skynx thought HF was scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:56 GMT
#2809
On September 17 2016 07:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2016 07:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 17 2016 07:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 17 2016 07:33 Superbia wrote:
On September 17 2016 07:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Skynx's will directs you to pg 120 with the three news stories calling NU scum. Top 3 in 2 consecutive Olympics could be saying that Calix agrees with the read.


Why doesn't this refer to HF? It's the top page. Also something about British?


That makes more sense. Skynx thought HF was scum.

It's like totally this guy.

how good do you people think NU is at scum? no way he plays this good as scum


I haven't played good. I stopped trying half-way into D2. That's bad.

ALSO -- Notice how Grack has been pushing HF D1 when HF was pushing TT (White-knight), was the lone vote on Super D2, he got HF MLed, and now he instantly turns on me?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 22:57 GMT
#2810
On September 17 2016 07:38 Palmar wrote:
why couldn't mafia kill the shit newbie and left the good one alive?


My D1 play and contributions were better than your play and contributions this whole game. So much for being #1.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 23:30 GMT
#2819
Day 1 final votecount


Tictock (6): Holyflare, fuba, Damdred, Skynx, Superbia, Shapelog
Holyflare (3):Tumblewood, Grackaroni, Calix
Tumblewood (1): Palmar
Superbia (1): Vivax
Damdred (1):NeverUnlucky

Day 2 final votecount


Shapelog (6): Vengeful Spirits, Tumblewood, Vivax, Holyflare, Skynx, Damdred
Damdred (5): Benevolent Ghosts, NeverUnlucky, Palmar, fuba, Superbia
Superbia (1): Grackaroni

Day 3 final votecount


Holyflare (4): Vengeful Spirits, Vivax, Grackaroni, fuba
Damdred (4): Benevolent Ghosts, Palmar, Tumblewood, Superbia
Vivax (3): Holyflare, Damdred, NeverUnlucky

I have added TW and Damdred to the list of confirmed town because that's what they are in my eyes. I am confirmed town to myself, but my voting pattern is way off, so I won't include myself in green.

Players participated in:
Fuba: 2MLs, no scum lynch.
Palmar: No scum lynch, always voted a conf town.
NU: No scum lynch, voted DDD twice, and third vote was meaningless.
Grack: No scum lynch, voted HF twice, and was a lone vote on Superbia.
Superbia: 1 ML, voted DDD twice.
Vivax: Got scum lynched, MLed twice.

FUBA. PALMAR. GRACKARONI. 2/3 are scum imo just from VCA. Palmar needs to be lynched tomorrow.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 23:32 GMT
#2820
Fuba likely town from tone imo. Grack+Palmar scumteam.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 23:32 GMT
#2821
Vivax MLed once**
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
Doublelift5089
Other Games
summit1g8735
FrodaN3355
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft441
KnowMe173
ViBE141
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King77
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 54m
INu's Battles
10h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 54m
Replay Cast
21h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.