• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 17:04 GMT
#2055
You might be right that Prplhz isn't actually cop from the Kruppe conversation. I wasn't really searching for the cop.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 17:37 GMT
#2067
On July 25 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 02:17 Skynx wrote:
SL hasn't been a massive contributor in the game, he would most definitely bus Tumble here.

DCW/Lunatic is most likely duo since i was scumreading both already. Lunas bait on Tumble turned out well hehehe

Rels is 100% confirmed town. Koshi and Grack I'm convinced are towns. Haze i was already tr'ing very early on.

I need to re-read emperor all the way, there is a decent chance he's maf with that last mim "vote grack" here but "vote tumbe" in vote thread.

You can always lynch me if you want but that'd be even worse for the town from now on cuz I was so off the mark yesterday.


The likely constilation is probably;

Koshi/Grack

SL/DC

If any of them flipped it I think we got it.

I'm just going to go with the Kruppe read and vote DC unless we get a cop claim.

Why didn't you go with Kruppe's read yesterday? You said you wanted to hold off voting until Kruppe weighed in on the vote.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 18:05 GMT
#2071
Ok I examined the Lunatic trap and I think It's a bunch of lies.
On July 24 2016 00:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Been looking at the vote thread for a while. If tumble/koshi is town. There could be a skynx/sl mafia instead. Sl is on every Train.

Tbh I think koshi and tumble are trying to hard to be magia atm. God this is confusing.


On July 24 2016 00:50 Lunaticman wrote:
Also where is haze and skynx?!?!?


On July 24 2016 00:54 Lunaticman wrote:
Well isnt it strange we are almost auto lynching tumble?


On July 24 2016 01:08 Lunaticman wrote:
Well if tumble was town, it would have been easy for the mafia to auto lynch him among the remaining votes. So that intself speaks a lot for tumble.

These are all the posts made while Tumble has moved up to 5 votes and is on the verge of being lynched. Why didn't you reveal your trap at this point if your plan for the day was to try to get mafia to form wagons on TW/Koshi? You should have said at this point "THIS WAS A TRAP. DON"T VOTE TUMBLE, the people voting Tumble are mafia looking for an easy lynch, let's lynch someone from his voter pool"
On July 24 2016 01:20 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:56 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:54 Lunaticman wrote:
Well isnt it strange we are almost auto lynching tumble?

Dude. Play mafia and don't do this.

The entire day you are asking to look at tumble and Koshi. 1 is mafia. You give 0 reasons but you "organize town".

Now that we are lynching one out of Koshi/Tumble

You say: "Let's not lynch Koshi or Tumble because they try hard"

And again. You give no reasons.



...


...


...

Come on.


I was actually trying to meta because to me it feels like that the mafia has been using my filter as their basis for manipulating the town. What I wanted to do with pushing Tumble and Koshi so hard was to see if a wagon would form fast and easily. This would be a big indicator for that as I mentioned. The mafia has just been sowing seeds of distrust and waiting for a train to start on a townie before stopping the manipulation.

It is a basic mafia strategy in my opinion. I think we need to switch from tumble. If anyone thinks I am wrong in this assumption please enlighten me.

SL is a good target, why didnt he join the train while he had the oppertunity? maybe he just missed that it was forming. But he is suspicious.

brb

Ok so he finally does so at this point. So if Lunatic was lying about the trap to avoid lynching Tumble he was thinking pretty quickly on his feet. But now he's saying that SL is suspicious for NOT jumping on the TW wagon. That's the opposite conclusion that should have come from this trap. I think Lunatic already knew that TW was mafia and that's why he called SL suspicious.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 18:09 GMT
#2073
And now for the day 3 lynch Lunatic is relying on sheeping Kruppe's reads when he ignored them on day 2, AFTER multiple times indicating he was waiting for Kruppe's opinion before voting.

On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

On July 24 2016 03:17 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 02:37 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


I'm not a dictator, I mean this should more like a direct democracy, I'm kinda waiting for kruppe.


On July 24 2016 05:31 Lunaticman wrote:
Tbh, I would have liked kruppe the maniac to go online before I vote. but I guess it is rels then. god damn it.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 18:12 GMT
#2074
Voting Luna.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 18:52 GMT
#2079
On July 25 2016 03:47 Lunaticman wrote:
Haha it made perfect sense but it is nice to see you finally had the courage to try and get rid of me.

Tbh your arguments are inflated and doesn't make sense. I explained quite adequately, there are two possible scenarios at play depending on what tumble flipped.

SL and I only looked suspicious depending on the tumble flip. EC gave himself a good 100% townread by his action

Are you butthurt because you almost got lynched?

I'm fine with getting lynched but then you have to do this when I flip green:

Koshi/Grac (ps: I like how koshi stopped posting at the same time as grac even though he said they were going to watch the show together when I called them on it, feels super scummy)

and/or

SL/DC

one should reveal the other.

scummy behaviour:
EC because of the voting







This doesn't address anything I wrote.
No I'm never butthurt. Except for the times when I'm butthurt. But actually not this time.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 18:56 GMT
#2082
Rels seems like a really good player to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 18:56 GMT
#2083
He nailed TW way before I thought he was mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 19:12 GMT
#2089
Why do you want to follow Kruppe's reads right now?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 19:35 GMT
#2097
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 19:38 GMT
#2099
On July 25 2016 04:38 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?

Because he is a LUNATIC

Yeah well the Lunatic may just be mafia's ace in the hole.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:10 GMT
#2132
SL, you don't agree with what I wrote about Lunatic?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:20 GMT
#2137
So far all three of Sl/Luna/Skynx seem ok with lynching DCW.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:22 GMT
#2140
Meh. It would probably be a necessity to voice suspicion on DCW if DCW is in fact mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:25 GMT
#2142
I'm just trying to see if I can figure this out through connections. Lynch pool is so small.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:25 GMT
#2143
SL/Luna/Skynx/DCW
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:26 GMT
#2144
Maybe I'll just sheep Rels.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:33 GMT
#2146
On July 25 2016 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
no shit sherlock. if i were mafia I would probably give up. but if I didnt I would certainly bus! its a win win

I think this is actually a super valid point. A lot of the likely scum teams should have conceded by now. Someone is try-harding.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 23:15 GMT
#2152
On July 25 2016 08:12 prplhz wrote:
i mean Grackaroni seems to believe that sicklucker would have quit by now if he was mafia

I actually have no idea what SL would do as mafia. I don't think I've ever seen his mafia play. But we're pretty much just lynching down a list right now no matter what.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 23:15 GMT
#2153
Scum must be discouraged, no?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 36m
INu's Battles
11h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.