• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:13
CEST 14:13
KST 21:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 37 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 19 2016 00:45 GMT
#261
Do you know why I asked that Rayn? Because you were saying you wanted to shot Rsoul.

Also Tina Why am I mafia?

I don't think you are mafia because you are being logical and I liked you said that my english get in their way but just tell me so I can clarify that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:29 GMT
#262
Morning!
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:35 GMT
#263
Yoyo switching around in public transport for a bit. You have some time to talk in 5m rayn?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:36 GMT
#264
Mayb 10 depends on how much bus fucks me
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:40 GMT
#265
yes. your last set of posts is the epitome of uselessness like in your filter in JAT game tbh. Do you wanna do something about that?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:43 GMT
#266
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?

table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:44 GMT
#267
On June 19 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yes. your last set of posts is the epitome of uselessness like in your filter in JAT game tbh. Do you wanna do something about that?


Wanted to speed game up but was ultimately too tired.

How do you feel about cake's push on you?
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:47 GMT
#268
To be completely honest, people who post a shitton of one-liners and "fail to realize" what are the important discussion points -- or ignore stuff i find to be relevant -- (or don't really bring up anything new on the table) are super hard to read for me. In the latest newbie game the whole D1 was basically Jealous vs QT and there too Superbia basically avoided touching the whole issue with even a long stick, and since he is a player who is actually capable of quite decent play and capable of leading the town i found that highly unlike that he was town in that game. I was horribly wrong.

Anyways Superbia, my opinion atm is that if the latest burst of posts is the best you can offer you can get lynched or shot.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:47 GMT
#269
On June 19 2016 18:44 Superbia wrote:
How do you feel about cake's push on you?

It's dumb but idk if it makes her scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:48 GMT
#270
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:48 GMT
#271
I don't even know if it is a push or not because she still hasn't clearly clarified if it is or not... Which obviously makes it look worse.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:50 GMT
#272
On June 19 2016 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
To be completely honest, people who post a shitton of one-liners and "fail to realize" what are the important discussion points -- or ignore stuff i find to be relevant -- (or don't really bring up anything new on the table) are super hard to read for me. In the latest newbie game the whole D1 was basically Jealous vs QT and there too Superbia basically avoided touching the whole issue with even a long stick, and since he is a player who is actually capable of quite decent play and capable of leading the town i found that highly unlike that he was town in that game. I was horribly wrong.

Anyways Superbia, my opinion atm is that if the latest burst of posts is the best you can offer you can get lynched or shot.


The way I play and get reads is just a little different :p also my new schedule makes it superhard to be a leader bc eods are during my sleep
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:50 GMT
#273
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:51 GMT
#274
On June 19 2016 18:50 Superbia wrote:
The way I play and get reads is just a little different :p also my new schedule makes it superhard to be a leader bc eods are during my sleep

I understand that and i am not saying it makes you mafia. But if you choose to ignore everything that is important, or as i said, start from 0 and end back to 0 with your posts that DOES make you mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:54 GMT
#275
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:54 GMT
#276
On June 19 2016 07:59 Superbia wrote:
rayn's posts are way too long for me to read at this time of the night x;

On June 19 2016 08:00 Superbia wrote:
I have a vague idea what he is but need to revisit tomorrow.

I mean, what the fuck are posts like this?
If you have time to make these posts why don't you -- instead of posting this -- tell us what you think for reals?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:55 GMT
#277
On June 19 2016 18:54 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)

So you actually meta town read Shapelog without actually remembering how he played in the game you referenced to? Is that what you are saying? Or what?
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:55 GMT
#278
On June 19 2016 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 18:50 Superbia wrote:
The way I play and get reads is just a little different :p also my new schedule makes it superhard to be a leader bc eods are during my sleep

I understand that and i am not saying it makes you mafia. But if you choose to ignore everything that is important, or as i said, start from 0 and end back to 0 with your posts that DOES make you mafia.


Im p sure skynx and shapre are town. I like your inquisitiveness. Id shoot and lynch betw yama cake rso prob in that order
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 09:56 GMT
#279
Bus about to arive brb
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 09:59 GMT
#280
Why rsoultin?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.