• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:29
CEST 10:29
KST 17:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10380 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 18 2016 15:46 GMT
#221
I am not saying you are supposed to know that.
I am just saying the basis of your read is incorrect.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 18 2016 15:52 GMT
#222
Actually a quick glance to Shapelog's Storm filter (as scum) and from what i remember suggests that he is like... having a more hard time to entering the game as town then he does as mafia and that leads to him being more trolly and fluffy.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 18 2016 16:19 GMT
#223
-bobbles through the thread like a bobble-head doll-

jooooni don't let me forget about checking up on newbie dude...i can be forgetful ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 18 2016 16:28 GMT
#224
Hello rsoultin talk to me and tell me when you think rayn is mafia.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 18 2016 17:04 GMT
#225
On June 19 2016 01:19 rsoultin wrote:
-bobbles through the thread like a bobble-head doll-

jooooni don't let me forget about checking up on newbie dude...i can be forgetful ^^

Don't forget to check up in me ^^
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 18 2016 17:09 GMT
#226
My post was more an existential crisis than any attempt at forming a read.

I'll be around later.
Writer@WriterYamato
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 18 2016 17:14 GMT
#227
Well I didn't pick up anything interesting other than that Yamato post.
I agree with ryan on fact that its not reactive. Its almost too wifom to be scum, if not just a very pointless post from town perspective.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 18 2016 18:20 GMT
#228
On June 19 2016 01:28 CopCake wrote:
Hello rsoultin talk to me and tell me when you think rayn is mafia.


i don't think he's mafia ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 18 2016 18:22 GMT
#229
On June 18 2016 20:11 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx, Tina = rsoultin.

Coolio
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 15:36 rsoultin wrote:
also shape can be town ^^ at least for the night lol

This makes me think of my "he's not scummy (yet)" post from last game huehuehue


^ actually you can help me skynx a lynx...i don't know what you're referencing here lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 18:27 GMT
#230
On June 18 2016 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

I mean this is Superbia's reasoning why Shapelog is town. Why so uncertain? The way he presents the argument suggests that he isn't even sure how Shapelog played in the game he is basing the meta on which then suggests that the whole argument is bs.

The way it read off to me was that he was being like "From that game. Where you were scum? and I was 3rdparty? Thats why motherfucker."

It is weak reason though, not for the fact that he doesn't remember or what not, but because why not quote when I played town with him (even tho i was smurfing)? Why not that.

Also, what about that game makes him think I am town and not scum.

That is why I think it is a tad bit weak.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 18:32 GMT
#231
On June 19 2016 00:40 CopCake wrote:
Huh, I am town.

Shape whatever gave me bad vibres because he is trying to be funny and feels comfortable with the people around even if sups hasnt or has barely played with him (she said it) and anyone who uses naruto is evil even with the inos.

Sups tone doesnt feel fake, feels normal

I think Yamato wants to look at us like a kid looks at a fishtank or that is the impression i got.

I mean he(her?) has played 2 games with me, 1 scum, 1 town. So this is my third game. I mean, why else would he(her) try to meta read me, if they haven't played enough games with me?

What about a fishtank and kiuds? That doesn't work out too well in my experience.

Also @I think Ryan,

People say I have a hard time starting, yet, at least as a poster, I don't. I usually have a BAD start post, but I have no trouble posting or starting as either alignment IMO.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 18:34 GMT
#232
On June 19 2016 02:09 yamato77 wrote:
My post was more an existential crisis than any attempt at forming a read.

I'll be around later.

So do you think they are town/what are your reads on them?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 18 2016 19:10 GMT
#233
I believe we talked about that in some games obs qt no? I remember you having hard time to figure out what to look for early (not really hard time posting in itself) and i think that shows. I mean as scum i have recently noticed you are ... How to say it... You look more informed than as town, in a sense that as scum you "know what to talk about" and i feel like you are not just trying to figure out things from scratch.

And i think it is definitely different here.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 18 2016 19:18 GMT
#234
On June 19 2016 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 20:11 Skynx wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx, Tina = rsoultin.

Coolio
On June 18 2016 15:36 rsoultin wrote:
also shape can be town ^^ at least for the night lol

This makes me think of my "he's not scummy (yet)" post from last game huehuehue


^ actually you can help me skynx a lynx...i don't know what you're referencing here lol


disregard...I found it -rolls around the thread-

what do you think about skynx, shape? I'm actually thinking the cluelessness looks a bit different from the newbie game but I only skimmed ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 18 2016 19:18 GMT
#235
Skynx can be town too. I'll explain when sauna is over.
table for two on a tv tray
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 19:31 GMT
#236
On June 19 2016 04:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I believe we talked about that in some games obs qt no? I remember you having hard time to figure out what to look for early (not really hard time posting in itself) and i think that shows. I mean as scum i have recently noticed you are ... How to say it... You look more informed than as town, in a sense that as scum you "know what to talk about" and i feel like you are not just trying to figure out things from scratch.

And i think it is definitely different here.

I have a hard time finding what to do and go after in the first few days. yes. I thought you meant as a 1st post, as I know people like tumble and others have committed based off of 1st entrance posts. I would agree I know what to do more so as scum then town. Mainly it is easier for me to paint people scum, then to figureout why they are scum for what they posted.

My mistake
On June 19 2016 04:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:11 Skynx wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx, Tina = rsoultin.

Coolio
On June 18 2016 15:36 rsoultin wrote:
also shape can be town ^^ at least for the night lol

This makes me think of my "he's not scummy (yet)" post from last game huehuehue


^ actually you can help me skynx a lynx...i don't know what you're referencing here lol


disregard...I found it -rolls around the thread-

what do you think about skynx, shape? I'm actually thinking the cluelessness looks a bit different from the newbie game but I only skimmed ^^

Honestly, it is too early (as in, not enough stuff in the thread) for me to compare it. Newbie-student-mafia XXI had a very strong start, with a lot to go off of. This doesn't.

If we weren't to take that into consideration, then he is townish for actually not pushing a agenda via the means of big posts and trying to actively paint people as scum early on.

But for me, he is null for right now.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 19:33 GMT
#237
On June 19 2016 04:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx can be town too. I'll explain when sauna is over.

Why are you in a sauna?

Are you trying to get slimer to audition for my Mailman movie? If so, I let you know that all they do is slightly burn you, and only maybe take 2 pounds off.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 18 2016 19:58 GMT
#238
Lol I'm actually really cool with a vig shot between yama/cake right now ^^

Pretty comfortable w/ rayn/shape town and super and skynx feel townish to me, though those aren't the strongest reads
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 20:22 GMT
#239
On June 19 2016 04:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol I'm actually really cool with a vig shot between yama/cake right now ^^

Pretty comfortable w/ rayn/shape town and super and skynx feel townish to me, though those aren't the strongest reads

I can understand yammy, but can you restate why cake is?

Also, This is something kinda debatable I been wanting to ask.

Should we actually keep Someone we think is scummy alive? Should we risk it? The Postie is that if we are right, we win the game. The negative is that if we wrong we lose, and it be harder to admit we are wrong about (as mafia in this case would be pushing us to lynch X)

What do you think about it Rsoul/anyone else?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 18 2016 20:41 GMT
#240
On June 19 2016 05:22 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 04:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol I'm actually really cool with a vig shot between yama/cake right now ^^

Pretty comfortable w/ rayn/shape town and super and skynx feel townish to me, though those aren't the strongest reads

I can understand yammy, but can you restate why cake is?

Also, This is something kinda debatable I been wanting to ask.

Should we actually keep Someone we think is scummy alive? Should we risk it? The Postie is that if we are right, we win the game. The negative is that if we wrong we lose, and it be harder to admit we are wrong about (as mafia in this case would be pushing us to lynch X)

What do you think about it Rsoul/anyone else?

I was actually thinking about this. Shooting town N0 increases chances of picking mafia for lynch from 16% to 33%, meanwhile 1 wrong vote means loss. Would scum wanting to both vote for same person make them stick out is what I'm really wondering tho.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2560
Hyuk 289
Shinee 80
Hyun 68
Killer 61
ggaemo 54
Hm[arnc] 53
Snow 45
sorry 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 29
Bonyth 16
JYJ 11
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g7844
ArmadaUGS79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream202
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Lourlo1489
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 31m
INu's Battles
3h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 31m
Replay Cast
14h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.