• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 37 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 10:08 GMT
#281
On June 19 2016 02:14 Skynx wrote:
Well I didn't pick up anything interesting other than that Yamato post.
I agree with ryan on fact that its not reactive. Its almost too wifom to be scum, if not just a very pointless post from town perspective.

Actually what do you mean with this Skynx?
Isn't "too wifom to be scum" = "very pointless post from town perspective" = "town"?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 10:11 GMT
#282
Also Shapelog. I just revisited your filter and it doesn't actually look as good as i remembered.
I have a hard time figuring out where you actually stand with your reads. You seem to be thinking i am town, Skynx is town and rsoultin is town(?), who is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:14 GMT
#283
Fucking trains z_z completely fucked
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:19 GMT
#284
On June 19 2016 18:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 18:54 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)

So you actually meta town read Shapelog without actually remembering how he played in the game you referenced to? Is that what you are saying? Or what?


Srsly? Im like 96% its how Shapelog played but im asking in case i switched him with moosy or something. X; I look it up myself as well but yknow. Getting as much reactions as you can
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:20 GMT
#285
On June 19 2016 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why rsoultin?


Mostly poe lolol
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:21 GMT
#286
Meh my phone internet almost reached capacity
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:23 GMT
#287
I think we should shoot one of the grills :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:23 GMT
#288
#sexistmeta
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 10:26 GMT
#289
If you have time to post could you at least clarify what i asked?
I know you seem to be thinking yamato is goon and you don't wanna shoot him because of that and blabla... I however have no idea why have come to any of the conclusions you have. If you are right and yamato is a goon why does Cake townread him and doesn't want to shoot him?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 10:26 GMT
#290
EBWOP: ... if cake is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 10:50 GMT
#291
On June 19 2016 19:19 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 18:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:54 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)

So you actually meta town read Shapelog without actually remembering how he played in the game you referenced to? Is that what you are saying? Or what?


Srsly? Im like 96% its how Shapelog played but im asking in case i switched him with moosy or something. X; I look it up myself as well but yknow. Getting as much reactions as you can

I am not saying he played differently than you remember.
I am saying the way you worded your post suggests that YOU don't remember how he played which makes the read in itself BS.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 10:59 GMT
#292
On June 19 2016 19:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 19:19 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:54 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)

So you actually meta town read Shapelog without actually remembering how he played in the game you referenced to? Is that what you are saying? Or what?


Srsly? Im like 96% its how Shapelog played but im asking in case i switched him with moosy or something. X; I look it up myself as well but yknow. Getting as much reactions as you can

I am not saying he played differently than you remember.
I am saying the way you worded your post suggests that YOU don't remember how he played which makes the read in itself BS.


So you agree with the read and its content but you still question me giving it?
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 11:12 GMT
#293
On June 19 2016 19:59 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 19:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 19:19 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:54 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)

So you actually meta town read Shapelog without actually remembering how he played in the game you referenced to? Is that what you are saying? Or what?


Srsly? Im like 96% its how Shapelog played but im asking in case i switched him with moosy or something. X; I look it up myself as well but yknow. Getting as much reactions as you can

I am not saying he played differently than you remember.
I am saying the way you worded your post suggests that YOU don't remember how he played which makes the read in itself BS.


So you agree with the read and its content but you still question me giving it?

It doesnt matter if i agree with it or not since it sounds reasonable. Regardless of if it is right or wrong it can't be really argued against which is why meta reads are dumb to base a read solely on.

I think this discussion is useless since it will not lead anywhere anymore as you still haven't answered me properly and i don't know if i believe you actually remember how Shapelog played or not since i see evidence that suggests into both directions.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 11:15 GMT
#294
What i mean is people interpret things differently and if you think Shapelog does X and i think he does Y as some alignment neither of us is "wrong", it's just a difference in opinion (unless ofc either X or Y is clearly bullshit, which it seems like it's not).

I was more interested in HOW you came to the conclusion since the way you presented the read looked like you should not have the conclusion you came to. What i meant and was questioning you on should be not so hard to grasp tbh...
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 12:17 GMT
#295
On June 19 2016 20:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 19:59 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 19:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 19:19 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:54 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:48 Superbia wrote:
On June 19 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean you just made a set of posts and followed it up with this:
On June 19 2016 08:01 Superbia wrote:
bleh I may just be spouting nonsense.

.. like in JAT game, the first ~30 posts in your filter is "start from 0 just to end back in 0".

Could you answer me regarding the Shapelog thing?
On June 18 2016 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town?



One thing I noticed about shapelog as mafia is that his trolling is inherently awkward and forced. So hes superjumpy and actually superdefensive (in qt he genuinely freaks out when I joke about being the cop and having a red on him, even though its super obv a joke). His reaction to my initial prod is comfortable

Okay. So why the questionmarks in your post?
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

What does this post mean?


Being lazy. I sometimes mix player meta up (eg i thought moosy was shape in d1 prev newb game)

So you actually meta town read Shapelog without actually remembering how he played in the game you referenced to? Is that what you are saying? Or what?


Srsly? Im like 96% its how Shapelog played but im asking in case i switched him with moosy or something. X; I look it up myself as well but yknow. Getting as much reactions as you can

I am not saying he played differently than you remember.
I am saying the way you worded your post suggests that YOU don't remember how he played which makes the read in itself BS.


So you agree with the read and its content but you still question me giving it?

It doesnt matter if i agree with it or not since it sounds reasonable. Regardless of if it is right or wrong it can't be really argued against which is why meta reads are dumb to base a read solely on.

I think this discussion is useless since it will not lead anywhere anymore as you still haven't answered me properly and i don't know if i believe you actually remember how Shapelog played or not since i see evidence that suggests into both directions.


Check that game and see if what I am telling is true then >:| if shapelog did not fit the description I gave then come back and fight me 1v1.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 12:21 GMT
#296
On June 19 2016 20:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What i mean is people interpret things differently and if you think Shapelog does X and i think he does Y as some alignment neither of us is "wrong", it's just a difference in opinion (unless ofc either X or Y is clearly bullshit, which it seems like it's not).

I was more interested in HOW you came to the conclusion since the way you presented the read looked like you should not have the conclusion you came to. What i meant and was questioning you on should be not so hard to grasp tbh...


I actually am really confused what you are looking for here :s

Shapelog has certain traits as mafia that he does not have as town. Shapelog is not displaying these traits. Therefore I think Shapelog is town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 12:22 GMT
#297
I hate having to explain reads z
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
June 19 2016 12:23 GMT
#298
Ok b2fathersday. Ill be back in the eve
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 12:26 GMT
#299
It seems like you have no clue about what i am trying to argue / question here.
nvm, just drop it, i can't make a decision based on that.

Why is rsoultin a poe scumread when you already have 2 scumreads?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 19 2016 13:53 GMT
#300
Come on guys... We need more posts and stances. Someone talk to me.
I can't figure this shit out with the stuff we have here so far. yamato? Where are you? If you are town don't do this to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift5766
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 57m
Replay Cast
22h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.