• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:32 GMT
#1520
So at what point does Palmar being so wrong about D1 become incriminating?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:34 GMT
#1523
On June 12 2016 06:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
So at what point does Palmar being so wrong about D1 become incriminating?

It's Rels/WBG/LS man. Don't get distracted from the truth.

I'm willing to indulge you only so far, and it's not right now bby.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:36 GMT
#1527
I'm wandering between playing for town and mafia this game. lol just kidding just mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 04:18 GMT
#1621
As long as Koshi is allowed to remain in the game after his latest bout of posts, I'm fir real not posting on this game again.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 04:20 GMT
#1622
Like there are very explicit rules about how we treat each other in games. We toe the line, but Koshi has gone well pay modkill/replace.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 04:21 GMT
#1623
Is up to the hosts now. Koshi is modkilled or VE is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 05:10 GMT
#1626
Koshi eats bans for this, he knows better. He's modkilled or I am. I honestly don't care about the outcome of this game while we are both in it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 05:13 GMT
#1627
Like I'm sorry to everyone this affects, the scum team about to win or whatever. I do still want to win, but not with players allowed to speak to each other like that. It's not a game anymore at that point, it's something to be endured and I'm good thanks.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 05:16 GMT
#1628
I didn't sign up for that shit. And yes, I'm sure he didn't sign up for this shit either, but that doesn't mean he gets to treat people like that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 05:17 GMT
#1629
Like and he's not even fixing talking to me! He thinks I'm mafia playing him, he's talking to everyone else!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 05:21 GMT
#1630
I am deadly deadly serious btw, I said it and I meant it earlier, this isn't a game to me anymore. As long as we both are in this game, I'm self moderating it. One of us will be modkilled before D3.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 16:44 GMT
#1665
*nod*

Thank you hosts.

I'll be back after the daypost to share my thoughts. I'd do it now, but there's literally no way I'm the kill tonight so no fear of not getting thoughts out there and I've much to do outside this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 12 2016 22:40 GMT
#1682
##Vote: Artanis[Xp]

Nice claim sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 09:18 GMT
#1689
I think the next person I want to lynch is LightningStrike. I was afraid that I was just OMGUS at first as he's been on my shit all game, but having gone back over his posts, a lot of it seems like it's coming from Mafia.
On June 09 2016 06:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Welp that sucks a lot. Both of our blues been outed now and we lynched a townie. Shapelog tried to do shannies onto WBG in the last 5 minutes which would of made it impossible to do.

This post right here. I believe this post betrays LightningStrike's informed position. Like, even if he strongly believes both claims, which I can't imagine because both of them were given under threat of lynch, making a statement like "both of our blues been outed" just seems too strong to come from town. Especially considering the fact that he was so "distrusting" of the claim BEFORE the lynch, observe:
On June 09 2016 05:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
shapelog is fakkke claimingggg

Wait wtf you are ccing Shape?

On June 09 2016 05:48 LightningStrike wrote:
sicklucker if you are ccing vote Shapelog now. If you not you causing a mess.

On June 09 2016 05:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Man my head is confused now about sicklucker vs Shape in terms of claiming. Sicklucker claiming Shapelog's claim is fake. Ugh I want oru tracker to get on one of them and see which one is telling the truth.

On June 09 2016 05:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Well there was the hammer. If Shape flips town we lynching Sicklucker 100% Day 2.

Sicklucker hadn't claimed anything, he just exhibited what is, in my opinion, a TOWNIE'S reaction to someone claiming under duress - saying "ITS FAKE!" Like...I don't know, that's been my experience anyway. I'm initially distrusting of claims, especially claims under duress. And at first it SEEMS like LS feels the same way, but directly after the lynch he just says "Both our blues outed", which as it turned out, they were. Damdred and Shapelog WERE in fact, both of our blue roles.

This is essentially the most damning thing I found in his filter. There's a bunch of being horribly wrong about me, but Koshi the Townie was wrong about me so obviously not only scum want to lynch me. I'd be really surprised if NO mafia wanted to lynch me though - I've given this town every opportunity to want to lynch me, and at least one confirmed townie has been calling for my head, it seems inevitable that at least one mafia would follow suit, but that's really meh and like, how do you tell the difference?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 09:25 GMT
#1690
I know I said WBG is a fantastic mafia player, but I honestly believe that the play he's exhibited this game is outside his mafia range, especially coming off a hiatus for however long. I think WBG is always town this game, from reactions to in-thread events to the way he's moving and shaking town, I just can't see it coming from mafia WBG. He can take it as an insult or a compliment or however he wants, but it makes me think he's town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 09:25 GMT
#1691
WBG died. K.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 09:26 GMT
#1692
Le sigh. He was someone else I filtered overnight. -.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 09:27 GMT
#1693
Okay so....anyway I'm town and yall need to rekonize.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 10:36 GMT
#1696
On June 13 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Nothing has changed. Rels is 100% mafia. The last one I'm not sure. Maybe Chez, maybe SL, maybe Tumble, maybe I'm bad and it's VE.

I think LS has to be town for his failing at taunting artanis. I don't think he can fake that.

I don't even know what you're talking about with regard to LS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 13 2016 10:37 GMT
#1697
How one uses the internet slang salt has nothing to do with his alignment. He could be using it wrong trying to be seen taunting Artanis as his partner.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.