• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7909 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:49 GMT
#1119
On June 10 2016 14:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:32 sicklucker wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:28 sicklucker wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:18 sicklucker wrote:
if art is mafia the way ve's day went by makes him probably his partner so art/rels/ve. The cc was very convenient ifor ve's life expectancy. as scum or town he had given up.

but this cc MAKES ON SENSE IF ves town. because why the fuck would mafia go for a 1for 1 trade when ve was an auto lynch


what the hell does buying VE another day do if artanis is scum? VE is not even playing the game. It would be better for scum for VE to CC if they are going to do stupid shit.

Like I don't understand why I am still arguing this, but in the back of my mind given the quality of this game I wouldn't be surprised if these shit plays are actually happening.


well if they are a team it seems like art calmed him down into trying with the claim. Ve is trying now. If art didnt cc its very likely ve would have continued not trying seeing all the votes against him after he self voted


wtf???

If he wanted to convince VE to keep playing why wouldn't he do that in their QT??

like your logic makes 0 sense. I don't understand how you can actually think this


yes thats where this conversation would have happened. and since art entered the game ve seems to be trying again. There is association here man thats all im saying


THEN WHY WOULD HE CC

okay, this is really not that hard, but I feel like I'm going to get a brain hemorrhage if I have to explain this one more time.

Put yourself in Artanis's shoes. Pretend you have just replaced into the game and you get the role PM that you are scum.

You're catching up on the thread, you've spent a couple minutes reading backwards. Since Day just ended you see that someone claimed tracker. And you see that someone claimed doctor and your team shot them last night. You know that it's an open setup, so there can be no other town power roles.

So, instead of just killing the claimed tracker on n2, you decide to counter claim him, KNOWING THAT IT WILL RESULT IN YOUR OWN DEATH.

And you're telling me you think he did that, just because that play somehow convinces his teammate to keep trying?

If that happened on my scum team I would be more likely to continue to not play than be convinced I should try, because that is literally the dumbest thing any scum teammate could do. I would be so demoralized that the first player in that slot fucked off and didn't do anything and was replaced by a complete idiot who decided to kill himself within the first 10 minutes of him joining the game.



You must become Trump his running mate. How can he ever not win the election with you at his side.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:51 GMT
#1120
Like Artanis did nothing and is making town lynch their last blue while Kelsier was scumread by literally everybody at the end of the night. And probably would get lynched after VE.


You people realize that town doesn't have endless misslynches right? So getting a misslynch off on a blue is a pretty good play for mafia.


really.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:52 GMT
#1121
On June 10 2016 14:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:39 Damdred wrote:
Also if Ve is going down and won't cc art cc me nets them a ml and they need two. If Ve is the RB art/Kel was next anyway they have to kill me and the last scum needs 3 ml which is harder than 2.


this doesn't add up because there would have been a whole 72+ hours before anyone would bother voting for Artanis.

He'd have had plenty of time to make himself look town and contribute.

worst player ever.


Holy shit.


worst

player

ever
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:01 GMT
#1124
It is sad I can only respect wbg in the future if he is mafia. I don't think I have seen anybody play this unlogical in any game I played here and I have played so many.


Even if Damdred is mafia. The guy is still wrong on how to solve this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:01 GMT
#1125
On June 10 2016 16:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I'm still town and you are still bad Koshi you have zero room to talk LMAO

Doesn't matter if you are town or not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:06 GMT
#1126
To town,

We do not need to lynch between Artanis and Damdred yet. Let Artanis fully catch up. Let him work. Then decide. Looking at the post Damdred just made I don't think he is mafia getting cc'ed. Or he is playing it really well.

We can decide between Artanis and Damdred in 12h+72h+72h=166hours. We can wait till lylo...


It is important that we keep searching after mafia. Also I really dislike this:
On June 10 2016 14:18 sicklucker wrote:
but this cc MAKES NO SENSE IF ves town. because why the fuck would mafia go for a 1for 1 trade when ve was an auto lynch

VE can still be town and this can still be scum!Artanis trying to get town to misslynch their last blue with a bold play.


I do not think VE is town. But it is still possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:09 GMT
#1127
If artanis replaces and is mafia. He doesn't want to play for 84 hours. So the longer he waits with the bold CC play the less likely it is that we believe him. Especially if Damdred does good analysis while we lynch VE.

So it was in scum!Artanis his best interest to claim really fast and get the misslynch in with only 24 hours left in the day.



Imagine it guys... Imagine the fucking insane play Artanis does as mafia here.

He replaces a guy who is getting scumread by literally everybody. And turns it around and gets town their last blue lynched.


THINK ABOUT IT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:10 GMT
#1128
I really have to respect wbg if he is mafia here. He and Artanis got 5 people to vote for Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:13 GMT
#1129
If VE could pull his head out of his ass and think logically for 5 secs he might even not get lynched. I don't know what the guy is doing..


Like VE had a solid scumread on Kelsier for the entire game. Now he is doing the unlogical play and voting Damdred? After he selfvoted and fucked off? He is still hating on town...


Was town right N1 and were VE and Kelsier both mafia? Is mafia putting all the eggs in 1 basket and is wbg showing face? Is wbg a fucking retard and is the last mafia still hiding in Palmar/Chez? Who knows.


Just don't blindly lynch Damdred guys. Just don't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:16 GMT
#1130
oh wait. We still have 34 hours in the day. and I was planning to afk for 32 of those.


Well that speaks a bit in favor of Artanis. Because he can't expect us all the be like wbg and just take his claim at face value and ignore him the next 34 hours.






impress me artanis.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:21 GMT
#1133
On June 10 2016 05:57 Shapelog wrote:
Shapelog's reads. WGB and SL most likely will not get done due to time. Are in right spot thou


Confirm town (unless CC)

Damdred, pretty self explanatory.


Towny boys

Koshi, Breaking the promise to not be emotional seems to be his town meta now a days


Town leans

LS,
While I think he is town now, to ever one still alive by day 3, relook at him. I am kinda still a bit paranoid from Cell about him, and by day 3 it should be obvlouis what alignment he is.

I am mostly sheeping other people on this one. I am getting a iffy feeling from reading some of his EoD posts, but I might just be biased,


Tumble: If I had to say anything off of the bat, is that if he is scum, he is prob. going to very activity and eager to play scum, due to his want of a scum meta. Also Pay very close attention if he starts, for any reason, quoting any scum games of his in a defense.

This is mainly because
A) the games are old,
B) he as scum would quote it since it will give him prob. a instant town read, due to activity points alone.
C) He told me (as town) to not use them in another game, for exactly point A.

IF you do meta Tumble, do also note he is becoming increasingly more posty as town.

However, that is it for meta. I am afraid no one really knows what he will do as scum, because he hasn't really rolled scum ever since his first game (he replaced one time, but it was for a game deciding lynch)

He's beening cocky, which is what he usually acts like as town.

Moving into posts in this game from him

I actually found the reason why he was with Palmar's unexplained reads and I can buy it. It isn't the greatest, but it is ok explanation.

His read on Damdred was as follow:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels

re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

On June 09 2016 03:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
@sl, rels and koshi

Who am I lynching today so I an hit scum

damdred I can't believe you'd ever sheep koshi to hit scum
isn't palmar your designated shepherd

On June 09 2016 03:50 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

damdred wtf are you doing
- deciding to sheep rels
- not going after either of his solid scumreads
- voting me, town god, of all people


Which kinda was weak compared to everyone else's read at the time (most people, including me, had him as sus due to the jokeness, how he was acting, his posts etc.) but eh, it was on his catch up.

Palmar read has moved from lightly green to Null. fine on that. I thought the read was stronger than that, but Palmar was just barely on his town section in his list post.

Nothing else really stands out from him to me other than,
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 10:41 Tumblewood wrote:
wow mafia is really easy and I'm really good

Which i am going to laugh if he is scum, and this was him showing off.

Right now, Town lean. Will relook after if I can.


Rels:
Shitfight + certain posts + Sheep. Going to look at scum meta if I have time for some things. For now sheeping.


Null (no order)

Palmar: His latest posts are ok, and are actually the best posts I ever saw from him in any games I played with him. Depending on posting, might or not be lynch tomorrow.



Chez (would kill btw): Chez is.....Mixed. Chez (i am guessing) came to the same conclusion me and Rels did about Kwah early on, but that is all I really have been able to make out on Chez.

Ways to improve Chez: Tar and feather his arse and make dance around as a chicken for town's enjoyment.
Ways to improve Chez's read: RnR



SL:
Need to read more of filter and ponder, cannot due to time



WBG: Maybe should be town lean region. Case on me was decent, tho some of it was off. HE has rebounded from what I thought of him eariler, and his style seems to be pick 1 person, work on them.(mostly)

Need to read more of filter and ponder, cannot due to time



Scum
Kel: Was liking him till he dispersed. I actually have a really big problem with the post right after the lynch,
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought I had an hour , apologies to all players and host

Alright I am sorry. Ok, the post it self isn't the prob. but it is the timing of the post that bother's me the most.

This is 5 mins after deadline, Kel thought he had a hour after the deadline for what he thought was the deadline. Now, you would think he would be able to spend some time in the thread just catching up, or posting or what not. But his next post is 13 hours later.
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.

My problem here is that, IMO, he should of at least been on for a while and been able to comment on some things (anything) about the lynch or what not because he thought the dead line was a hour later, and thus would be on during (or at least a part of) said thought dead line.

Ik that is kinda nickpicky, but he abstance is kinda questionable.

Other than that, Koshi really picked apart the reason's I liked him. Could def. be scum





VE: I just filtered him, and It actually might be unlikely that him and Kel would be a team. Due to how he was actually quick to call Kel scum.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 08:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I don't really know what Palmar has done frequently as town, though I think he HAS done it as town in recent games I've played with him. It's not enough for me to say I think he's mafia for it, that's for sure. I'd expect more of an agenda actually.

I'm now willing to add Shapelog to the townpile and Koshi probably too, though I disagree with his read on Kelsier. I still like killing Kelsier right now, though some of the more potent lurkers are totally gaining on him for my ire.

The thing I don't like about Kelsier is how he went from joking around to super srs in one post. Like it's around a period of no one really socializing and everyone kinda getting to business (at least that's what I remember from last night's skim) and what he's posted today hasn't really done much for me the way it has Koshi. Not really sure what's smart about what Kelsier has said that Koshi likes.

Anyway, that's what I gots people. Still voting for Kelsier, until the shenannies start happening and people start making actual reasoned accusations. Mine is feels. Deals wit it.

However, that Idea was dropped and never picked up ever again so it actually isn't as strong as I thought. He actually did town read Kel so nvm.

His other Scum candidate was TW, and I actually do not like the reasoning looking back.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood


Reads OMGUS off towards me, quite ironic also that Tumble's read on Palmar was feels + same reads, and VE wanted to read off of feels, and VE gets pissed off at Feels read.

It also was kinda misrepresented in a way, because tumble just said that VE didn't do anything of note (memorable) not that he did less than Palmar.

Wasn't here for the ignoring part of the lynch. Was mellow afterwards about claims.

Really do not like him.




Would lynch: Anybody below or in Null, following order of scummyness


Pretty solid post here btw Shape. Pretty solid stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:25 GMT
#1136
On June 10 2016 17:20 sicklucker wrote:
SO we have 1/3rd that want to lynch dandred 1/3rd that want to lynch artanis and we have 1/3rd of people who want to lynch outside the claims or whatever.

Koshi do you really think ve can be town if artanis is mafia tho?

Your saying artanis just decides to save ve from getting lynched to go for a 1 for 1 trade? In that scenerio he had a mislynch already why would he claim? seems really stupid

The Artanis claim and VE his alignment have nothing to do with each other.

Artanis did NOT claim to let VE live another day.scum! Artanis claimed because Kelsier was looking bad and Artanis would have to WORK HIS ASS OFF to get town to lynch anybody else than him in the future. Which he didn't like most likely.


I said this before. The 2 blues falling on Shape and Damdred was the best thing that could ever happen to this town. We were so fucking horrible D1 and the 3 misslynches that mafia needed to win this game were completely pulled away from them due to the blue claims.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:25 GMT
#1137
On June 10 2016 17:23 sicklucker wrote:
altho I think its important to flip one of the trackers because we can figure out ve's alignment from that. but na lets just do random shit right koshi

How can you not understand this? Come on... It is so logical...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:29 GMT
#1140
On June 10 2016 17:26 sicklucker wrote:
na your wrong. no fucking scum is gonna fucking make a bad cc for a 1 for 1 trade when were already fucking lynching a town. we can figure out ves alignment form knowing artanis's alignment or vice versa

I disagree but like I said. I strongly believe that VE and Kelsier/VE are mafia anyway.


My point is that Artanis did this play not to save VE (unless VE is the RB'er and forces mafia to kill Damdred next night) but because he replaced as scum and wants to get the trade as fast as possible. Because the longer it waits the more chance there is that Damdred shows he is town and Artanis shows he isn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:29 GMT
#1141
Kelsier/Artanis*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#1152
On June 10 2016 17:33 sicklucker wrote:
"Because the longer it waits the more chance there is that Damdred shows he is town and Artanis shows he isn't."

then why the fuck would he put himself in a scenario where its him or me? Lets say artanis is mafia why the fuck does he not just like say nk dandred. why does he fake claim putting himself against dandred? There is so much easier people to lynch in this game. Theirs fucknig chez theres fucking lynchbait god tumbleweed, Ls exists. Those are three people who I tihkn are town but usually get lynched everygame. seems a weird thing to do idk. DOnt get me wrong im leaning art scum its just really fucking weird

this is all bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:47 GMT
#1153
VE, my scumread on you has nothing to do with any association. It is based on the fact you did the least work and are the most suspicious to me.


You can say that you did "stuff" but you can't say you did the most stuff.

You only did more than Palmar at this point.


I can see a Kelsier/Palmar/sicklucker team still being able.



So if you actually play smart and actually play hard. You don't have to get lynched. But don't play the victim because in mafia we need to actaully try to find mafia and you were the easy answer for the entity of D1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:48 GMT
#1154
and tbh I can also still see wbg be the boldest mafia in the world. Really good mafia player if he is mafia. New age of mafia play might come with him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:49 GMT
#1155
and then there is Chez
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:51 GMT
#1159
tbh I still think all of sicklucker, rels, ls and tw are lock town though. Like lock town town. maybe sl the least. but tbh will never lynch before lylo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
32m
Replay Cast
7h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.