• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:36 GMT
#508
On June 08 2016 17:29 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##Vote Shapelog


Not against this lynch after that post from wbg. My hipster self would like to vote VE again. Really dislike how he nitpicked something in TW his listpost to discard credibility and make TW look bad. While the overall quality of that listpost was pretty good for a replacement.

Or I am wondering how he is agreeing with a Palmar's reads when we don't even know what those reads are on?

Like littlery, chez has given more info on a read then Palmar.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:39 GMT
#513
On June 08 2016 17:42 Koshi wrote:
VE. I don't know if you are being really bad because you are really bad or because you don't have time or w.e reason that not is that you are mafia. But if we read Palmar his REALLY short filter and compare it to TW his REALLY short filter it takes around 5 secs to see that TW has been in Palmar his ass as soon as he replaced in so it isn't a surprise to anybody that Palmar is super high on TW his list.

So the reason why Palmar is so highly town in TW his ranking is SUPEROBVIOUS.

You painting like TW is just basing his entire list on activity and that your activity is superb and you should be above Palmar is SUPER BAD. SUPER DUPER MEGA BAD.


and thus you are mafia.

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
##vote Damdred

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:00 Palmar wrote:
also shapelog is maybe mafia

but damdred is more mafia so let's do that first.



Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 11:09 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

Was the bold the reason why I am scum? Did you actually read the response I gave?

alright on damdred

But how the fuck is Palmar leading anyone onto anything? even if you think Damdred is scum, Palmar hasn't been fucking here leading anyone.

not the reason you're scum, you didn't ask for that reason. that's just another reason. the real reason is high volume low presence (aka you make up a quarter of the thread's post but aren't making an outsize contribution).
of course palmar's not leading us yet but with the combined force of some possible effort later on and tl's hardon for him anything can happen. most of that was to say that I agree with his reads.
[/B]
[/QUOTE]
Broke his promise for breaking his avocational meta.

Explain the bold on how Palmar should be obv town read, and based it off of what ever logic you were using.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:40 GMT
#515
On June 09 2016 02:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 02:33 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:23 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:19 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:16 Rels wrote:
Shape's seriousness is not characteristic of his townplay. Makes me more OK with his lynch

Maybe it is because I actually want to help fucking town for once because I am tried of beening know as that?

Besides, Ik for a fact you all aren't going to lynch me today.

Dunno there is little reason for you to be this angry tonewise when you haven't read WBG's big post on you + the following posts agreeing with it yet. The only thing going against you in your mind should be Tumble's post which shouldn't make you serious + angry. So this makes me think you know there is a big case waiting for you and you're faking catching up right now

Or I came in and saw 2 people (koshi and wbg) talking about lynching me, saw the case on (haven't read) and saw your thing, which made me come to the logical assumption that people want to lynch me?

How did you know there was a case on you ?

Because I scrolled down the page i was on (which i do) before I read it, and saw there was a case on me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:43 GMT
#518
VE is giving me the cripples with his histantion to lynch me. Not bad cripples, but just cripples.
On June 08 2016 18:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 18:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think I use that word differently than you. You're going to base a lot of decisions about who you think is mafia on that read, and it's wrong, and you're going to be horribly wrong all game because of it. Kinda sucks.

also unlikely. TW is lock town because his reads are based on reading the thread and he he had to read the thread after replacing in.

He said that 2 of his reads, Damdred and Palmar, where on feelings.

Feelings.

And it is oxymoronic that you say he had to read the thread since he replaced in -> he is town because he basically did something he had to do.

Page 23 onto
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:45 GMT
#521
On June 09 2016 02:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 02:40 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:38 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:33 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:23 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:19 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:16 Rels wrote:
Shape's seriousness is not characteristic of his townplay. Makes me more OK with his lynch

Maybe it is because I actually want to help fucking town for once because I am tried of beening know as that?

Besides, Ik for a fact you all aren't going to lynch me today.

Dunno there is little reason for you to be this angry tonewise when you haven't read WBG's big post on you + the following posts agreeing with it yet. The only thing going against you in your mind should be Tumble's post which shouldn't make you serious + angry. So this makes me think you know there is a big case waiting for you and you're faking catching up right now

Or I came in and saw 2 people (koshi and wbg) talking about lynching me, saw the case on (haven't read) and saw your thing, which made me come to the logical assumption that people want to lynch me?

How did you know there was a case on you ?

Because I scrolled down the page i was on (which i do) before I read it, and saw there was a case on me.

So in these posts:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 02:03 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 12:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
hey VE, talk to me.

What do you think of ShapeLog? (I'm gonna purposely capitalize the Log from now on)

Did you even read the fucking games? Or did I waste my time?

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 02:09 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 13:41 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:09 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

Was the bold the reason why I am scum? Did you actually read the response I gave?

alright on damdred

But how the fuck is Palmar leading anyone onto anything? even if you think Damdred is scum, Palmar hasn't been fucking here leading anyone.

not the reason you're scum, you didn't ask for that reason. that's just another reason. the real reason is high volume low presence (aka you make up a quarter of the thread's post but aren't making an outsize contribution).
of course palmar's not leading us yet but with the combined force of some possible effort later on and tl's hardon for him anything can happen. most of that was to say that I agree with his reads.

I did ask for me, and fair i guess. Am working out content tho.

I am predicting that Palmar hasn't posted, so tumble, do you actually know his reasoning behind the votes/reads of his? Because up to this post at least, he hasn't explain any of them, so it is kinda hard to agree with a read that looks like:

"Damdred scum, shape mostly scum"

I just refuse to believe that you, out of all people, who I know can play smart and usually do, is sheeping a person who hasn't even explained their reads, and agreeing with said none explained reads.

you're angry because you read the case down the page ?

Oh no, I been tumble hating since last night because of the Palmar thing.

And i was angry at WBG because I linked them, and he has asked 4-5 different people (or different times, same people) for their reads on me, and never followed up on those games.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:46 GMT
#522
I am also in a bad mood today in general because my levels are off most likey.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:48 GMT
#524
On June 08 2016 20:08 Palmar wrote:
I know Damdred. This Damdred that we saw at the beginning of the game was not the real Damdred.

On June 08 2016 20:10 Palmar wrote:
Also it seems like damdy has fucked off more than even I, so that's clearly scummy when someone other than me does it.

[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:51 GMT
#527
Alright I pretty much catched up, I was going to type something to TW, but I am broken recording
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:54 GMT
#529
On June 09 2016 02:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 02:45 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:43 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:40 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:38 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:33 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:23 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:19 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:16 Rels wrote:
Shape's seriousness is not characteristic of his townplay. Makes me more OK with his lynch

Maybe it is because I actually want to help fucking town for once because I am tried of beening know as that?

Besides, Ik for a fact you all aren't going to lynch me today.

Dunno there is little reason for you to be this angry tonewise when you haven't read WBG's big post on you + the following posts agreeing with it yet. The only thing going against you in your mind should be Tumble's post which shouldn't make you serious + angry. So this makes me think you know there is a big case waiting for you and you're faking catching up right now

Or I came in and saw 2 people (koshi and wbg) talking about lynching me, saw the case on (haven't read) and saw your thing, which made me come to the logical assumption that people want to lynch me?

How did you know there was a case on you ?

Because I scrolled down the page i was on (which i do) before I read it, and saw there was a case on me.

So in these posts:
On June 09 2016 02:03 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 12:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
hey VE, talk to me.

What do you think of ShapeLog? (I'm gonna purposely capitalize the Log from now on)

Did you even read the fucking games? Or did I waste my time?

On June 09 2016 02:09 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 13:41 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:09 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

Was the bold the reason why I am scum? Did you actually read the response I gave?

alright on damdred

But how the fuck is Palmar leading anyone onto anything? even if you think Damdred is scum, Palmar hasn't been fucking here leading anyone.

not the reason you're scum, you didn't ask for that reason. that's just another reason. the real reason is high volume low presence (aka you make up a quarter of the thread's post but aren't making an outsize contribution).
of course palmar's not leading us yet but with the combined force of some possible effort later on and tl's hardon for him anything can happen. most of that was to say that I agree with his reads.

I did ask for me, and fair i guess. Am working out content tho.

I am predicting that Palmar hasn't posted, so tumble, do you actually know his reasoning behind the votes/reads of his? Because up to this post at least, he hasn't explain any of them, so it is kinda hard to agree with a read that looks like:

"Damdred scum, shape mostly scum"

I just refuse to believe that you, out of all people, who I know can play smart and usually do, is sheeping a person who hasn't even explained their reads, and agreeing with said none explained reads.

you're angry because you read the case down the page ?

Oh no, I been tumble hating since last night because of the Palmar thing.

And i was angry at WBG because I linked them, and he has asked 4-5 different people (or different times, same people) for their reads on me, and never followed up on those games.

I don't find these reasons for being angry tonewise at WBG and Tumble very believable.

Even if you don't, I believe it, in here *points to your heart*

Now, have you read my response to Wbg case? I actually thought it was good till the dmlord's filter post, because of what I said.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 17:55 GMT
#530
On June 09 2016 02:54 sicklucker wrote:
log do one of those unofficial vote counts if your keeping track

I do one, give me a min.

Prob. going to be wrong like last time tho.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:02 GMT
#537
(unoffical)Day 1 Votecount

Shapelog (3): sicklucker wherebugsgo, Koshi, Koshi, Tumblewood, Palmar,
rels (2) sicklucker kwahamot
Damdred (2): Palmar, Koshi, Palmar
kwahamot (1) rels
Kelsiersc(1) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Tumbewood (1): visceraeyes
LightningStrike (1): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
visceraeyes (0): Koshi,
Tumblewood (0) koshi

Not Voting (3): KelsierSC, LightningStrike, Shapelog,


"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:07 GMT
#542
On June 09 2016 03:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Shapelog's response is so weird to me. Like he is getting angry over me not responding about the games he linked? That's such a weird thing for a townie to get mad about, that he made some sort of effort to find his own games and got nothing to show for it.

It's also really weird that his response to me calling out his self-focus was that he "actually did" what he said he was gonna do (i.e. filter dives). That betrays the fact that he didn't bother to read what I wrote. The self focus aspect of scum is telling the thread how useful you're being. Townies don't do that because they have nothing to prove. They know they are town and their actions will carry that weight. Telling people you're doing stuff and being useful when not even being pressured is generally a scum trait. The response of "oh but I actually did that stuff!!!" is even more of the same of "hey look at me I'm being a townie by doing things like reading"

Yes, I am made because I want to see what you get out of it.

Yes, i read it. And you said this:
"I'm going to do X" which are incredibly self-focused and seem to just be intended at convincing the thread that useful things are being done.

What states that I was trying to convince people that I was doing useful things which reads to me as I am not doing what I am saying I am doing. Prehaps this is not what you meant, but I still did do the dive. I also after rereading it found the SL post reply which really doesn't show this point because It was telling SL that I said something after a post he read.

I also write down what I do to remember to do it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:08 GMT
#544
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

Why are you talking in third person?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:10 GMT
#547
@the Kawh discussion,

The only thing I really understood was the vote, and his reply to me about experience. The vote kinda is weird due to timing IMO, since he wants to pressure Rels and then goes afk. That was about 16 hours left till deadline.

My prob is is that he only focused on me and Rels, and not the thread. Which is strange to me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:10 GMT
#549
I be back in a hour or two.
brb.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 19:56 GMT
#637
Back,
Give me a min.

Might have to perform a cardinal sin here as well.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:00 GMT
#638
On June 09 2016 03:55 Tumblewood wrote:
damdred playing even worse than his blue game. could lynch although I want to be right on shapelog for once

You are failing at that

Also kinda amazed at damdred's play.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:01 GMT
#639
On June 09 2016 04:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 04:08 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

There is no vote count update in the past hour.

Analysis:

Note 13: I think it would benefit town greatly to have a town vote.

Purpose of Post:

1. Bring attention to the need of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I desire an updated vote count.

Excuses:

1. I cannot justify creating an updated vote count when I have RL work to do.


shapelog promised!

Shapelog did

You were too busy bickering with Rels.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:03 GMT
#641
On June 09 2016 04:41 Damdred wrote:
Honestly regardless of not having much time atm the game us halfway dead. And shape has been pretty driving and not afk which is a staple of his scum game.

Either way I could be wrong but just a gut feeling

What plants have you been smoking?
:kitty:

Anyways, I am kinda at a crossroads here. Sin can wait. Going to read thou Kwah's/Rel's(low on the totem pole of dives right now) and damdred.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:04 GMT
#642
On June 09 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:00 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:55 Tumblewood wrote:
damdred playing even worse than his blue game. could lynch although I want to be right on shapelog for once

You are failing at that

Also kinda amazed at damdred's play.


Why?

Because it is very different.

Amazed as in shocked no amazed as in wow.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 260
Other Games
summit1g11606
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1309
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 34m
Replay Cast
18h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.