• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7729 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 14:03 GMT
#1264
On June 10 2016 22:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.

Something feels weird about that whole situation. Will see if I can find it when I reread stuff tonight
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 14:36 GMT
#1273
On June 10 2016 23:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.

Something feels weird about that whole situation. Will see if I can find it when I reread stuff tonight

You're not going to watch the euro cup game?

It's gonna be in the background of my desktop
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 15:58 GMT
#1286
On June 11 2016 00:19 Koshi wrote:
sicklucker/VE/Palmar/WBG are convinced that Artanis is town .
Rels/tumble/LS/Koshi are convinced that Damdred is town.

I don't know what Chez is doing.


Insane.

I'm not convinced of anything. I thought Damdred was more likely to be scum because Artanis' claim is weird as scum, but Artanis claiming to have seen Damdred being tracker and not Shape being doc is also weird and I want to reread carefully the context before making a decision.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 15:59 GMT
#1287
WBG what read progression made no sense ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 16:44 GMT
#1292
On June 11 2016 01:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 00:59 Rels wrote:
WBG what read progression made no sense ?


Sorry, I don't explain things to scum.

In the off chance that you are not scum, you could prove it to me by having half decent, reasoned reads. As in not the bullshit you pulled d1 to get a newbie killed, and not the bullshit you are pulling now to get Artanis killed.

Tell me, ignoring Damdred and Artanis who else is scum and why?

Don't know. I skimmed everything since the day started so I can't answer. That will come in a few hours.
If you want a normal answer, Palmar for being useless + not caring around EOD1, VE for being useless and making bad posts, you for not being smart. The bullshit I used to get a newbie killed was good, the bullshit you userd to try to get the doctor killed was not.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:37 GMT
#1309
KSC's filter is not very townie. He was pretty active but did not do any scumhunt. He did jokes, reaction posts, read posts in which he didn't commit to his reads.
On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.

It's super weird he posted this during the night THEN got replaced when his job this game was basically done; just got to counterclaim first thing in the morning and lynch Damdred who he knows is scum, then get killed.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:40 GMT
#1311
On June 09 2016 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:51 Rels wrote:
Damdred your thoughts on WBG's case ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=21#410
And Shape's defense ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=26#501


IMO the bugs case is a narrative that starts off as a conclusion without really bringing what I find reliable evidence. Especially some of the red is useless and doesn't add it's just there to be there.

If shape is scum I don't think it's for any of this. Honestly think shape is town anyway. And honestly so e of the case is misconstrued.

Wouldn't Lynch by it.

Damdred refusing to go for the other wagon after getting back from a 30 hours AFK is townie.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:46 GMT
#1313
On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye

On June 09 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
Lol if I was scum I would of just afk up to the Lynch. Just haven't had time or access

On June 09 2016 05:16 Damdred wrote:
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc

This series of posts is suuuuuper scummy. Damdred is playing for survival here at any cost, which is understandable as blue, but this last line "Lynch me if you want idc" is hard to imagine coming from a role. Plus he fucking had the time to play since he continued to make posts continually until deadline, so the "I don't care I'm AFK" is not logical too. This reeks of scum trying everything to survive.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:48 GMT
#1316
On June 09 2016 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol there's not much to care about tbh.

Scums going to be in like

Kwah
Palmar (can't let him slide)
Bugs
Kel

Just by gut feels and skim.

Damdred why is Palmar in this list ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:49 GMT
#1317
On June 09 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
I'll be back later, can't stay for lynch

Again with the "gotta AFK", which scum wants to do during tense deadlines because playing tense deadlines is supoer hard as scum. And it's not even true since 6 mintues later:
On June 09 2016 05:56 Damdred wrote:
Btw

I'm tracker.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:00 GMT
#1319
On June 10 2016 13:57 Damdred wrote:
Yeah going back and forth on bugs ehh I'll decide in the morning.

Town:
Damdred
Sl
Ls
Koshi

Probably town
Palmar
Rels

Maybe scum
Tumble
Bugs

Scum
Ve

Lock scum
Art

I could be omgus bugs a bit as I really don't care for his manners tbh. And rels could be tricking me at this juncture.

Truth be told the way he was voting kwah with me but still thinking about voting me was a bit strange. Didn't seem o care one of his top scums was with him. Also Kel has a tendency to top town one of his team mates for the carry and his read on rels was weak.

Could see it so might want to knock him down, hes playing a really clean game though.


On June 10 2016 14:13 Damdred wrote:
Your probably right on bugs tumble.

Game probably super easy and it's rels, Ve and art. Kinda makes sense, especially how rels didn't take a stance that was interesting during EOD even though he was on the wagon that was lynched.

He really didn't get involved with shape vs damdred Lynch.

Kinda like that

This progression on WBG is also super weird. Both WBG and Tumble are "maybe scum", Tumble makes these posts:
On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

On June 10 2016 14:10 Tumblewood wrote:
also wbg is a million percent town
I'd quote posts for you but instead go read all of his analysis on page 50. all of it is good.

And suddenly both WBG and Tumble are town. I can understand blue!Damdred townreading Tumble for believing him, but given his reads that should make WBG even more scum. Instead he accepts immediately Tumble's read and goes to scumread me. This is weird for blue!Damdred, this makes sense for scum!Damdred wanting to buddy townies.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:04 GMT
#1322
Reading Arta's filter and apparently this post:
On June 10 2016 23:13 Damdred wrote:
And to use this emotional thing when I've clearly stated in multiple games that I'm just not doing it anymore because it's unhealthy and unfair for the game is pretty bullshit tbh.

is in response of this post:
On June 10 2016 20:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Damdred is mafia since he didn't get emotional at all after getting a confirmed mafia from his perspective. He just started flailing like a mafia whose only lifeline had just been cut off, with the whole "Kels wouldn't have time to submit a track" as highlight. He had 3 pages of filter, I'm sure he had time to send in a single PM at some point during the night.

which is pretty weird because Dadmred shouldn't feel the need to defend against a confirmed scum's accusation
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:07 GMT
#1323
On June 11 2016 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rels you're spending an awful lot of time justifying this scumread on Damdred. Like...you didn't spend even close to this much time yesterday either trying to get him lynched or trying not to - why are you making such a show about "coming to this conclusion" about Damdred that's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point?

It might be a conclusion now but it wasn't 20 minutes ago.
What is this "yesterday" you're talkinga bout ? Why should have I spent lots of time talking about Damdred "yesterday" ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:09 GMT
#1324
On June 11 2016 04:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like look at Rels' D1. He makes a post calling out several people, even qualifying his scumread on me.

Rels where did your scumread on me go after that last link? You never mention me again except while defending Damdred, someone who was in the list in the first link. I kinda took your explanation at face value at the time, but I didn't realize that you had said earlier that you wanted to kill myself AND Damdred - where did those scumreads go and how did you end up pushing for the newbie lynch?

I scumread the newbie more than you. My scumread on you haevn't gone away
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:10 GMT
#1325
##Unvote
##Vote Damdred
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:13 GMT
#1326
Damdred should be lynched. The biggest thing against him is his play EOD1. It was a mixture of "tryhjarding to survive" and "trying to go into AFK safely" at the same time which is very, very weird for a townie. Plus the other little things I've just posted
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:16 GMT
#1328
On June 11 2016 04:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll lynch fucking anyone who says that they think that Damdred is mafia and that I'm mafia with him. I don't care if it's fucking Artanis, I'll lynch the mfer

That is what I think. With Palmar as a third. But no worries if you're town you have lots of time to prove it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:17 GMT
#1330
On June 11 2016 04:16 Damdred wrote:
If you can really call anything I did d1 try Harding idk what the fuck is seriously wrong with you.

Like I was obviously not playing as I hadn't read the game and being a dick just because.

Trying to scum read me for not being able to be here for x or y but having just enough time to make sure a blue isn't lynched isn't scum indicative. And btw brilliant rels that goes completely against your meta read on me that I hate take chances as scum.

So idk I could of been nice at EOD and feigned like I did things or read things. But nah fuck that I didn't do shit.

This doesn't mazke sense. First, you said last game you wanted to change this "no risk taking" meta so this doesn't matter. But you didn't take any risk in the first place
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:18 GMT
#1331
On June 11 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol there's not much to care about tbh.

Scums going to be in like

Kwah
Palmar (can't let him slide)
Bugs
Kel

Just by gut feels and skim.

Damdred why is Palmar in this list ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:25 GMT
#1334
On June 11 2016 04:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:16 Rels wrote:
On June 11 2016 04:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll lynch fucking anyone who says that they think that Damdred is mafia and that I'm mafia with him. I don't care if it's fucking Artanis, I'll lynch the mfer

That is what I think. With Palmar as a third. But no worries if you're town you have lots of time to prove it.

Like in spite of me being on him D1, SHADING him N1 (BEFORE A COUNTERCLAIM), THEN D2?!!? Like that's the bus you think I'm driving? Cause I gotta say - My CDL expired about 5 years ago.

Yep in spite of that. It's not hard to scumread an AFK teammate, and it's the right play to bus a fakeclaiming partner. It's true maybe the way you treated him D1 means you're town. When it's time to decide if you're the lynch or not I'll make a decision but the time is not now.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2998
RotterdaM618
TaKeTV 284
IndyStarCraft 178
BRAT_OK 77
ZombieGrub19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2998
RotterdaM 618
ByuN 367
IndyStarCraft 178
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 77
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m4844
pashabiceps836
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2578
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9691
Beastyqt689
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang069
QueenE69
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV137
Other Games
• imaqtpie482
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.