• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6879 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 125 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:37 GMT
#1041
And like Kel doesn't have time to play or vote or do anything during the night but has time to put a track in?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:38 GMT
#1042
Nope I'm town just haven't had time to do anything shrug.

Just simple though I'm flipping town.

Then you Lynch

Art, then Ve then probably bugs
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:40 GMT
#1043
On June 10 2016 12:37 Damdred wrote:
And like Kel doesn't have time to play or vote or do anything during the night but has time to put a track in?


oh this is a great point.

I think I'm gonna switch my vote.
























not.

On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.


He posted during the night. He also posted after the nightpost apologizing for not voting:

On June 09 2016 06:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought I had an hour , apologies to all players and host


On June 10 2016 12:38 Damdred wrote:
Nope I'm town just haven't had time to do anything shrug.


If you really are town then don't sign up for a game.

I'll actually request a ban if you flip town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:42 GMT
#1044
Lol yep no net for 36 hours then had to replace my septic tank.

Good luck pushing for a ban
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 03:54 GMT
#1045
On June 10 2016 12:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
hey LS are you here?

Did you notice that I said you could be scum? What do you think about that?

Damdred did spew me town if he's scum. If he's town he did read me correctly this game and you should trust his read on me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 04:00 GMT
#1046
Regardless we do have 2 easy scum 1 of Damdred or Lex and VE. If Damdred flips town then Lex is confirmed scum. If Damdred flips scum Lex is confirmed town.
For that we have to lynch one of the blue claims and seeing which flips the actually blue role. We lynching Damdred and if you are town Damdred I sorry bro and we will lynch Lex in your honor. If you are scum Damdred then well tough luck actually getting cc'd.
##Unvote
##Vote: Damdred
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 04:05 GMT
#1047
On June 10 2016 12:42 Damdred wrote:
Lol yep no net for 36 hours then had to replace my septic tank.

Good luck pushing for a ban


you're here and still refusing to play. So yes, if you're town I will push for your ban.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:07 GMT
#1048
I'm not refusing to play I'm literally saying we have a confirmed scum in art even if I'm lynched. So I really don't care tbh. The way you are trying to bury me idk could be dumb town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:17 GMT
#1049
Nah ls won't be in my honor tbh people will just say how shit I am and not do anything during the night.

Complain how I'm a horrible player the next day Lynch art and then proceed with he game. You then have to Lynch Ve. Possibly one of bugs/chez after that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:19 GMT
#1050
Idk why I'm guesstimating on the last scum lol.

I'm just sure like 6 people are town. honestly just feeling bugs probably isn't just because how balls deep he is going against me. But that's wifom and art is the type of guy who really would green check a scum mate I think. So I kinda want to hedge on him.

Ls, koshi, sl are just lock town though never Lynch them ever ever ever.

Bugs probably town, and rels is probably town from what I remember. Could be slipping by but meh.



sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 04:20 GMT
#1051
dandreds reaction is pretty bad tho... he shoulda fougt here I was going to back him for sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 04:21 GMT
#1052
well he is fighting in the last few pages maybe reading now ;o
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:25 GMT
#1053
How Kel went to town reading shape to putting him as a Lynch candidate feels so unnatural to. The thread sentiment was to Lynch shape or me or kwah.

And they are all in his scum list, really only shape dropped. Really interesting. Never really takes a hard stance on Palmar hrm that's interesting at least.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:26 GMT
#1054
Yeah just townreads shape pretty badly I think, never played with the guy before and townreads him. Idk shapes hard to read first game with him.

I was just tone reading him and looking at his page count compared to others lolol.

Then drops him to being OK to Lynch even though he's conflicted just super weird.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:28 GMT
#1055
Anyway I know he's scum

##unvote
##vote artanis


The other reads hr has are interesting and bare bones. My gut is saying that Ve is his partner with the way they interacted. And probably either rels or Palmar. Don't hold me to that just free thinking atm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:32 GMT
#1056
Eh tumble is a mixed bag, I'm kind of trying not to read him as I'm horrible at it

One thing that bothers me is how he's avoiding answering if he's the tracker or not. Instead he asks who I track trying to discredit me slightly in that regard. Never really comes back and I'm cc shortly after.

Maybe scum team was trying to figure out who was going to cc me.

Thats conjecture he's in the maybe scum pile doesn't have much interactions with Kel to much really. And Kel has him in the sort of ignore pile like you would put a scum buddy who replaced in. Interesting. Conjecture though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:35 GMT
#1057
I kinda want to think Palmar is town also. Just a feeling way he went about his day and if scum is about to cc me which is apparently planned probably wouldn't go after rels would just wait and go lol guys I was so right about dandy d1.

Kind of a bad read plus he kinda opened up trolly which I liked. Anyway slight town on palmar
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 04:37 GMT
#1058
On June 10 2016 13:32 Damdred wrote:
Eh tumble is a mixed bag, I'm kind of trying not to read him as I'm horrible at it

One thing that bothers me is how he's avoiding answering if he's the tracker or not. Instead he asks who I track trying to discredit me slightly in that regard. Never really comes back and I'm cc shortly after.

Maybe scum team was trying to figure out who was going to cc me.

Thats conjecture he's in the maybe scum pile doesn't have much interactions with Kel to much really. And Kel has him in the sort of ignore pile like you would put a scum buddy who replaced in. Interesting. Conjecture though


if you are town...

no wonder you're were a lynch wagon, nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:48 GMT
#1059
It's pretty easy to understand and why you are so bm and complain about me not playing I really don't know bugs.

If tumble is on the scum team it makes more sense for him to ignore that part so all scum members are able to cc when they decide who they are going to sac.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:49 GMT
#1060
And I was a Lynch wagon because I was afk for like 38-42 hours
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14084
NaDa 21
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1967
shahzam576
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 19m
INu's Battles
13h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 19m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.