• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10829 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:19 GMT
#561
Chez you're hilarious (=
I hope you're scum so I can lynch you again. Lynch Chez days are hilarious
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#566
On June 09 2016 03:20 sicklucker wrote:
I said your a 45% chance to be mafia. thats not even that fucking strong. Its a read I made regardless of whats his faces alignment. Because not knowing anyones alignment I feel in this game mafia is most likely to go after him. Which is where my original vote came from. It was a vote made not knowing his alginment or caring. I have not defended him at all. I still dont have a read on him since hes has no content.

0 defense just atttack on a guy digging a hole so deep we risk a volcanic eruption

You re so irritating. I hope hoper hope hope hope you're àfuckiugn scum. I INTERROGATED you and YOU MESSED UP then I interrogate you some to get some info out of you and I'm the one fucking attacking with no reason ? You motherfucker
Your read on Shape ? Your read on VE ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:27 GMT
#569
So many people to lynch right now.
Tomehawk and Shape. One of them is the lynch unless something makes me change my mind.
But I also want to kill SL Damdred and VE. So at least two townies are being terribad, unless one of them is Damdred then he's just AFK.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:33 GMT
#574
VE has so very questionable posts with his short filter.
On June 08 2016 08:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I don't really know what Palmar has done frequently as town, though I think he HAS done it as town in recent games I've played with him. It's not enough for me to say I think he's mafia for it, that's for sure. I'd expect more of an agenda actually.


On June 08 2016 16:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh and I'm now fully on board with a Palmar lynch Bugs, just throwin that out there.

Palmar has not posted between these two posts so why the change of heart ?
On June 08 2016 18:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I kinda like sicklucker this game. Like, mostly the tone of his posts. Like "Listen up bitches this is how we're doing it"

Unless he does that as mafia and I'm just not aware?

This post is weirdly phrased. It's a townread with a exit door. I would expect a townie to ask the question then makes a conclusion out of this info.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:36 GMT
#575
On June 09 2016 03:30 sicklucker wrote:
also explain how i look bad koshi. because I thought I looked fucking brillant and people should see rels as arguing just to argue

If I was scum I would have arguee so much about the fact that you attacked me for pressuring a newbie but thought I was talking about WBG. The thread would actually drown under my posts.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:42 GMT
#582
On June 09 2016 03:38 sicklucker wrote:
we were never talking about wbg wtf..? i just got there names mixed up which is completely understandable because I know the other 11 players in the game and have no idea who the fuck these people are. only difference is the bug guy had 10k posts so is obv not a newbie

+ Show Spoiler +

Wrong you said you townread him. I asked you why you weren'(t in agreement with me over the new guy and you said you townread him cause you thought I was tlaking about WBG.

I'm right. Let's stop wasting time on this
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:43 GMT
#583
On June 09 2016 03:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:24 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


Analysis:

Note 13: Maybe this will give Tumblewood a motive to convince us how he is different from a Shapelog.

Purpose of Post:

1. To demonstrate my panic induced scumhunting.

what
but why am I scum
I get the sense your scumhunting is panic induced

=D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:44 GMT
#584
On June 09 2016 03:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.

I will actually fight for tomahawk's lynch because I think he's the more likely dude to flip scum. If I can't have it Shape is my preferred second lynch.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:46 GMT
#587
I think SL is town
At least I don't think he's scum anymore because all of this blindness on me can be explained by the feeling he is the best at catching me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:48 GMT
#589
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

No.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:51 GMT
#595
Damdred your thoughts on WBG's case ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=21#410
And Shape's defense ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=26#501
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:52 GMT
#597
On June 09 2016 03:50 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

No.


Then who is number one lymch

You maybe. Depends on what you do while I'm eating. AFK now, I'll be back later
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:28 GMT
#669
Back!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:31 GMT
#675
On June 09 2016 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I've seen townDamdred when he's on the block, he typically loses his shit and he CERTAINLY doesn't just spout "If I was scum, X" posts in his defense.

Dunno. Like, I agree that is my expectations, but how he's acting seems townie too because as scum, I think he would fake emotions because he's known for that. He would tryhard so close to the deadline I think
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:32 GMT
#677
On June 09 2016 05:28 Shapelog wrote:
Just going to look back later at the shit fight if i do not get lynched by playing with fire.
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.

I will actually fight for tomahawk's lynch because I think he's the more likely dude to flip scum. If I can't have it Shape is my preferred second lynch.

It is weird that Rels went from that to:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:51 Rels wrote:
Damdred your thoughts on WBG's case ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=21#410
And Shape's defense ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=26#501

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:52 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:50 Damdred wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

No.


Then who is number one lymch

You maybe. Depends on what you do while I'm eating. AFK now, I'll be back later

Which kinda goes against the "I'll fight for Kwah lynch" statement entrily

Oh yeah right good timing. Thanks for pointing this out, this is town indicative. As scum I would tunnel on my easy target and not make an enemy
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#684
Yeah Tomahawk is the best lynch and should die. Shape is also kinda active but not making an impact. One of the two should be the lynch.
Or Palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#685
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

Yeah this is pretty true
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#688
Like, Palmar came back like 10 hours ago being "Oh I forgot I was in this game", and right now he's not playing when I think he's ALWAYS playing near deadline. And I can't have forgotten the game since he forgot it once
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:37 GMT
#691
Don't think I want to lynch Palmar over tomahawk or shape but it's a good thought
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:38 GMT
#693
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

OK this will get resolved before the end of the game. Let's kill Tomahawk
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.