• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7220 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 17 2016 07:25 GMT
#1965
I'm not lazy, just busy. While demanding that I play "more townie" is an exercise in futility, I admit to a slackening of my interest level in this game. I am still trying to win though. I still think Palmar is mafia and I'm willing to bet the game on it. If no one else is that sure of anyone though,

##Vote: No-Lynch

here we are.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 17 2016 13:40 GMT
#1970
There is literally no evidence I'm mafia. You are just describing thread sentiment. Everyone seems to THINK there is evidence against me, but no one thinks any of it is actually good. Just know I'm town and win with me. Vote Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 17 2016 14:38 GMT
#1974
Ridiculous, I've been a paragon of townieness. That you lot don't see it is your failing, obviously. People who are town and die know I'm town, and you should listen to dead people.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 17 2016 14:39 GMT
#1975
Further, Palmar is obviously mafia, and you are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 17 2016 15:20 GMT
#1980
I said it earlier, but everything LS said plus this game feels like my first. Palmar raped me as mafia. It wasn't pleasant. Just hanging back and letting town kill itself. Insidious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 17 2016 15:24 GMT
#1981
Like look at the way he most recently defends himself. "If you think I'm mafia AND I'm right about Rels and he's my partner, then you're dumb" Just so mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 19 2016 10:27 GMT
#2025
He'll just get on and scream about Rels some more right? I mean, that's all he can do.

##Vote: Palmar

For the record, I'm not voting to get him to type more things, I'm voting him to lynch him because I think he's mafia and we've let him skate by long enough. I don't know why you guys vote someone and then say "Now, this is just to make you do things"...like if they're mafia and they do things what then guys? What then?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 19 2016 10:30 GMT
#2026
Then you lynch VE because that's who you REALLY want to lynch. Well I'm not going to have it. I don't care what Palmar says when he comes back, you better still lynch him and not lynch me. I'm town and I will NOT be the losing lynch. At least, not today I won't. Maybe later. But not while Palmar is alive.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 19 2016 18:28 GMT
#2051
On June 20 2016 02:13 sicklucker wrote:
infact of all of chez reads in the game his read on me is actually the only one that can be explained. Im going to asume you all know of the chez rule except tumble. On day 1 in the game I baited the new played into reading chez. He said he was town so he didnt fall for the chez rule but because I specifically asked someone who I thought had never played with chez to read him is why I was his top town read.

I also think this speaks highly of sicklucker town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 19 2016 18:29 GMT
#2052
Like can sicklucker do that as mafia? Yes. Does he? Debatable. I think not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 07:25 GMT
#2086
Okay so having gone back and filtered Rels I'm now confident that the mafia team is Palmar/Tumblewood with myself Rels and sicklucker being the remaining townies. I have solved the game from my perspective.

The way it looks to me is this: sicklucker is very obviously town for being one of the only people in here actively trying to solve the game. Rels and Tumblewood are in here recently, but there isn't much game solving going on, mostly just one calling the other maf/bad and the other taking offense. So from my perspective sicklucker is the easiest read left in the game.

After going back to reread Rels I found that there were several instances of him doubting Artanis' claim and bringing that shit to the thread, at a really important time during the formation of the "doc factions". From my perspective this pretty much clears Rels - obviously mafia don't want to bring attention to their fake-claiming partners, so going back and being like "Hey this part is weird from Artanis" rings townie for me at that time.

So that leaves me with Tumblewood and Palmar as the remaining mafia. Palmar's magic trick is coming in here and calling everyone bad until they don't lynch him. That trick is busted boys, don't fall for it.

Again, we're lynching Palmar today and then we're starting fresh tomorrow, but from my perspective it's Tumblewood.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 07:33 GMT
#2088
I mean, he was in Camp Artanis - unless I'm mistaken he ended up with his vote on Damdred that day and the next day he was fully in camp Artanis until Damdred flipped. If I squint really hard I can see Tumblewood acting like Damdred is town while calling him mafia, but that might just be me seeing what I want to see.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 08:55 GMT
#2090
Hmmm ya I've got that backwards. I was thinking the paint thing was saying that Damdred was mafia and Artanis is town. That wrenches things. But yeah, like I said - we have time to sort that out after Palmar dies. I can't see Palmar being town in this group of players, knowing I'm town and thinking SL is town. Of the three of you that are left, Rels TW and Palmar it's a no-brainer to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:00 GMT
#2091
On June 09 2016 06:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 final Votecount

Visceraeyes(0) koshi
kwahamot(6) rels, damdred lightningstrike koshi koshi sicklucker chezinu
rels(1) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (1): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, chezinu lightningstrike koshi sicklucker
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar visceraeyes shapelog, Shapelog, tumblewood chezinu
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) visceraeyes chezinu Damdred
wherebugsgo (1): shapelog

not voting , KelsierSC,


Everyone who was still on Damdred at EoD1 is still alive today. I want to know what kind of sick sadistic fuck is responsible for that. I know I'm town. Palmar and TW are on that wagon too - I have a hard time believing that 100% of it is town. Like...especially knowing the new player is about to flip town, ya know? And knowing that townies were pushing him?

It all just kinda adds up to "100% mafia between Palmar/TW" to me and again, to me it's a no-brainer.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:01 GMT
#2092
Town just needs to follow me. Fuck all that shit everyone else is sayin. VE is going to lead you to victory.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:14 GMT
#2093
On June 09 2016 06:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 final Votecount

kwahamot(6) rels, damdred lightningstrike koshi koshi sicklucker chezinu
rels(1) sicklucker kwahamot
Shapelog (1): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, chezinu lightningstrike koshi sicklucker
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar visceraeyes shapelog, Shapelog, tumblewood chezinu
wherebugsgo (1): shapelog

not voting , KelsierSC,


Observations:
Maximum of 2 mafia in the votes
Mafia confirmed not on WBG and Rels and Shapelog
Rels only question mark of players with votes on them at EoD1
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:30 GMT
#2094
On June 09 2016 06:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 final Votecount

Visceraeyes(0) koshi
kwahamot(6) rels, damdred lightningstrike koshi koshi sicklucker chezinu
rels(1) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (1): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, chezinu lightningstrike koshi sicklucker
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar visceraeyes shapelog, Shapelog, tumblewood chezinu
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) visceraeyes chezinu Damdred
wherebugsgo (1): shapelog

not voting , KelsierSC,


Also townies were the only ones to vote the only flipped mafia all of D1. There are also a lot of instances of townies voting for question marks today - Koshi voted on me, WBG voted on Palmar, Shape voted on SL, chez and Damdred voted on TW.

Basically this was a well-crafted end-game scenario, and of the players left I think only Palmar could have set this up.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:38 GMT
#2097
I'm here Palmar and I want to kill you. Change my mind if you can.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:44 GMT
#2102
On June 20 2016 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 18:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here Palmar and I want to kill you. Change my mind if you can.

Maybe take your vote off me and put it on Rels?

That's not doin it for me. I already gave reasons why I think Rels is town. He shaded Artanis when the lines were being drawn, I think that's town. I kinda skimmed ur case, but I think ur mafia so I don't know how deep I want to go down that rabbit hole.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 20 2016 09:46 GMT
#2106
On June 20 2016 18:44 Palmar wrote:
It'd be nice if one of the townies showed up to talk to me.

I think this is implying that I'm mafia. That's hilarious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva2049
Dendi1156
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m1796
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1129
hiko935
B2W.Neo758
Livibee534
crisheroes339
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Pyrionflax216
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX153
QueenE54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2734
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 13m
Replay Cast
9h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.