• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12451 users

[M][N] H O L Y F * * * E mafia!! - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 122 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 11:49 GMT
#1081
Also marv can EASILY be mafia. I am 100% behind sicklucker.

The only reason marv maybe is not mafia is because he is cursing and calling people morons and retards etc.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 11:50 GMT
#1082
On May 26 2016 20:48 Palmar wrote:
Which argument of marv, in particular, convinced you jat?

#bigplays obviously.


It wasn't really a specific argument and more his willingness to kill HF which is something I don't think happens very often when the guy is town. And the way he invited me to join reminded me of how we (almost) lynched you day1 in star wars(?).
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 11:51 GMT
#1083
ritoky probably tried to make a big play and save his scumbuddy to feel happy after his bad news. He failed saving his buddy and felt miserable and left the game.

not farfetched.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 11:53 GMT
#1084
On May 26 2016 20:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2016 20:48 Palmar wrote:
Which argument of marv, in particular, convinced you jat?

#bigplays obviously.


It wasn't really a specific argument and more his willingness to kill HF which is something I don't think happens very often when the guy is town. And the way he invited me to join reminded me of how we (almost) lynched you day1 in star wars(?).

Also, he did not want to lynch you so obviously trusting you 2 was a pretty good bet. I think I mentioned something about playing the odds at the time.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 11:54 GMT
#1085
based on his play marv is actually pretty town.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 11:55 GMT
#1086
On May 26 2016 20:54 Koshi wrote:
based on his play marv is actually pretty town.

You should really stop giving strong opinions before reading filters. This is at least the third time you 180ed completely this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 11:57 GMT
#1087
Yeah and now that I am actually reading all those quotes Palmar linked I am not sure anymore if ritoky is mafia.

He played really well. why did he scumclaim?
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 11:58 GMT
#1088
On May 26 2016 20:57 Koshi wrote:
Yeah and now that I am actually reading all those quotes Palmar linked I am not sure anymore if ritoky is mafia.

He played really well. why did he scumclaim?

I don't know. Fortunately we can just see what vivax does (if he does anything) while we get rid of someone else first. Like superbia.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 11:59 GMT
#1089
ohyeah because of this ↓. I forgot I already answered that mystery.
On May 26 2016 20:51 Koshi wrote:
ritoky probably tried to make a big play and save his scumbuddy to feel happy after his bad news. He failed saving his buddy and felt miserable and left the game.

not farfetched.




Rels is 100% mafia if Ritoky is mafia. The boner Rels has for ritoky while ritoky played so townie is not normal. However, rels is sometimes really smart. So Rels is not lock clear mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 12:00 GMT
#1090
I am so funny. rayn would have loved that last sentence.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 12:05 GMT
#1091
On May 26 2016 03:46 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I just don't get the whole "at least one of palmar/ marv/ hf" must be mafia idea.

if he is talking about Rels here, Rels is even more mafia.

Kush his filter is really good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 12:05 GMT
#1092
I'm here and still happy about that lynch ^^
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 12:06 GMT
#1093
oh man... Rels and ritoky being mafia makes almost no sense. because ritoky wanted to push the wagon off hf onto rels

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 12:07 GMT
#1094
I think ritoky is town and Rels is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 12:07 GMT
#1095
On May 26 2016 06:54 ritoky wrote:
Koshi spams ritoky is mafia all game - the original story.

Nothing is changing, I think this lynch is wrong; but most of my TRs are on it, so idk maybe I am the bad one this game.

##vote: holyflare

On May 26 2016 06:55 Damdred wrote:
Planar marv tell me what to do and I'll do it.

##unvote
##Vote Holyflare

These were so opportunistic. At least 1 of these are scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 12:07 GMT
#1096
Well, at least there has been a notable lack of damdy for a while now. Which is sad.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 12:08 GMT
#1097
On May 26 2016 21:07 Koshi wrote:
I think ritoky is town and Rels is mafia.

That doens't surprise me p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 12:09 GMT
#1098
On May 26 2016 07:33 Damdred wrote:
He sure was right about shape a couple games ago...

lol p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 12:12 GMT
#1099
On May 26 2016 08:48 Koshi wrote:
1 more thing. Rels feeling guilty and feels he need to reread while his filter is filled with suspicion towards hf and ritoky is just hilarious.

Bad bad bad
I had 0 suspcion towards HF. me having suspcions towards ritoky does not matter here since it's HF who flips mafia and marv who is likely town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 12:13 GMT
#1100
On May 26 2016 09:27 sicklucker wrote:
wait hf self lynched? maybe it is the obvious people and he wanted the fuck out... who the hell self lynches as scum

Who are the obvious people ?
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 142
ZZZero.O 114
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1422
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu661
MindelVK25
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2284
fl0m1562
FrodaN1477
B2W.Neo789
olofmeister707
Khaldor493
Beastyqt346
Livibee181
crisheroes155
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1320
• Shiphtur680
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 15m
Replay Cast
3h 15m
OSC
16h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.