• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
https://www.facebook.com/StopWattReviews2027/ How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7498 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 81 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 20:08 GMT
#1041
On May 08 2016 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
What's funny is a lot of people seem to agree with me but now they are sheeping the bandwagon on a strong player they don't recognize as having "done anything" when he actually has.

"What has he done slam?"

Oh STFU and get out. If I told you you would say that it didn't answer your question.

Ok, he made some posts.
You seem to think they make him town, yes? Why?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2016 20:08 GMT
#1042
Keep in mind that much of my scum game plays off my town game though. You have to see the subtle differences.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:09 GMT
#1043
On May 08 2016 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
What's funny is a lot of people seem to agree with me but now they are sheeping the bandwagon on a strong player they don't recognize as having "done anything" when he actually has.

"What has he done slam?"

Oh STFU and get out. If I told you you would say that it didn't answer your question.

no no no no no,

Your suppose to admit to causing chaos before trying to trolling us. Not the other way around you fool. I mean, if you did that, then you would throw out your vocal boxes trying to suppress the notation that your a CHUPAZI. Let me tell you, that leads to nothing more than bad health insurance, and really really really bad cookies.

And when you do it, you cannot just say "I remember why I troll." that is way to informative and not trolly. Your suppose to start off with "I know your trolly, but what am I." or, if you like the unsuitable approach, link a youtube song/gif and then go full troll mode, and make lings back at home. Because you fucking know that he is going to try to do a motherfucking drop.

THEN YOU FUCKING QQ AFTER LOSING ALL YOUR DRONES, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MISCLICKED ON SOMEONES FILTER INSTEAD OF YOUR MAIN!!!!!!

What was I talking about, oh yeah.

Learn.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 07 2016 20:11 GMT
#1044
I have to go will try to be back 10 min before deadline. Willing to swap to sandroba or lynch palmar
Moderator
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2016 20:12 GMT
#1045
On May 08 2016 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2016 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
What's funny is a lot of people seem to agree with me but now they are sheeping the bandwagon on a strong player they don't recognize as having "done anything" when he actually has.

"What has he done slam?"

Oh STFU and get out. If I told you you would say that it didn't answer your question.

Ok, he made some posts.
You seem to think they make him town, yes? Why?

He started to give legit reads that make sense from a low-info perspective that one who had been working would have.

"He could do that as scum"

Oh? And that means he should be day 2 lynch over Etellex, who keeps citing town of Salem when we have openly and repeatedly said TALK ABOUT THE GAME? Like no, it can be an excuse only so far. This game requires saying something and palmar has said far more than Etellex while Marv got shot.

This means palmar HAS to be on scumteam?

No, shape is pretty new but I think he knows well enough that Marv is a good shot.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 07 2016 20:12 GMT
#1046
Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Killing (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): Etellex, Shapelog


Day 2 ends Saturday, May 07 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:19 GMT
#1047
On May 08 2016 05:12 Rels wrote:
Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Killing (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): Etellex, Shapelog


Day 2 ends Saturday, May 07 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.

Hmmmm
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:25 GMT
#1048
Anyways,

Using a D1 post, I now can official pressure the fuck out of Slam, at his own request!

I Shall play the magic card known as Toon World!

While In toon World Slam, you must talk like a toon.

So what is your current reads?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:26 GMT
#1049
Who is here btw as well?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 07 2016 20:27 GMT
#1050
I need to reasses my reads.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 20:27 GMT
#1051
I am here.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 20:30 GMT
#1052
I'm here shape
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:33 GMT
#1053
On May 08 2016 03:09 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 20:51 RiceyKins wrote:
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?


Right now nothing I say holds water because of all the suspicion on me, so first I want to establish that I am in fact not scum before doing anything crazy. As for Kush, I do now think he's town.

What is an interesting possibility is that Palmer actually is scum and when he is revealed it will appear obvious that I am, despite being town. I don't know why someone would go through all that trouble to kill someone who's going to get lynched anyways so I don't think this is 100% the case but in case he does turn out to be mafia I want to have this on record.

What is an interesting possibility is me understand the bold.

I seriously have no clue wtf he is talking about. Is he talking about he is going to look scum afterwards, in case Palmar is scum? And goes ahead and makes a statement about it being on record?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#1054
I kinda want to lynch sand.

No one responded to my post about his vote did they?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#1055
yeah from what I gathered from it that's what he meant Shape.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:40 GMT
#1056
The only thing I have on Palmar, other than the points Marv made, is the survival instinct Idea I had, and not doing really much in terms of convince people heavily to vote off his scum read. Yes, he wanted people to vote him, but it does convey to me has hard pushing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2016 20:43 GMT
#1057
I'm sorry guys, I had less time to play this game and apparently I would have needed a lot of time to play on day 2.

good luck

changing to sandroba because it seems like that lynch might be my only possible saving wagon.

##vote sandroba

Now, I don't mean to be selfish or anything, but I'd love it if sandroba was died instead of me. That'd be fantastic. I just think I'm more fun to keep around.
Computer says mafia
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:43 GMT
#1058
On May 08 2016 05:38 RiceyKins wrote:
yeah from what I gathered from it that's what he meant Shape.

He meant that Ricey (you) is more towny, therefore not sus. And only 1 person on the etell wagon is really sus towards him?

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2016 20:44 GMT
#1059
btw, in favor of lynching sandroba, I want to be point out.

Killing sandroba is technically the correct play. It is the logical play given what we know about the setup and the state of the game.

Also he just randomly jumped me so meh.

he hates playing mafia, jat is right about that.
Computer says mafia
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:46 GMT
#1060
On May 08 2016 05:43 Palmar wrote:
I'm sorry guys, I had less time to play this game and apparently I would have needed a lot of time to play on day 2.

good luck

changing to sandroba because it seems like that lynch might be my only possible saving wagon.

##vote sandroba

Now, I don't mean to be selfish or anything, but I'd love it if sandroba was died instead of me. That'd be fantastic. I just think I'm more fun to keep around.

Way to feed the survival instinct idea I have on you.

Really, thank you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 35
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g10989
olofmeister394
Sick207
Happy131
Nina71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos518
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 28m
Replay Cast
15h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.