• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 81 Next
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 07 2016 20:56 GMT
#1081
Ok we have put our faith in marvs beautiful hands. Death to palmar!
Moderator
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2016 20:57 GMT
#1082
all this hate for me.

anyway, this is the genuine sorry post.

I basically got pulled into doing a lot of overtime at work. I wasn't meant to be part of this project we're doing but I got pulled in and I'm literally working 12+ hours a day here. I'm currently at work, just taking a break. I figured it'd be ok because sometimes I'm not that active, but I guess with the situation on day 2 I kinda needed to be more active than I have been.

So yeah, good luck.
Computer says mafia
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:57 GMT
#1083
Well, the one that was basically the rip off of Bugs.

The shaddow bunny thing with the dog cop. I think he was called scratchy?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 07 2016 20:58 GMT
#1084
I still think it's killing for the same reasons I have mentions previously.

##Vote: Killing
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:58 GMT
#1085
On May 08 2016 05:57 Palmar wrote:
all this hate for me.

anyway, this is the genuine sorry post.

I basically got pulled into doing a lot of overtime at work. I wasn't meant to be part of this project we're doing but I got pulled in and I'm literally working 12+ hours a day here. I'm currently at work, just taking a break. I figured it'd be ok because sometimes I'm not that active, but I guess with the situation on day 2 I kinda needed to be more active than I have been.

So yeah, good luck.
[/b]
I am just following your orders m'lord.

Eh, I am nice
UnVote
##Vote Sandorba

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:59 GMT
#1086
There,
Happy?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 07 2016 21:00 GMT
#1087
Stop Posting!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 21:09:08
May 07 2016 21:02 GMT
#1088
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shaelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex



Day 2 ends Saturday, May 07 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 21:19:26
May 07 2016 21:08 GMT
#1089
Night 2

Flavor here.

Palmar the Mafia Roleblocker have been lynched!
Send your actions to all hosts before deadline. Actions received at XX:59 are valid. Actions received at XX:00 are not valid.
Night 2 ends Sunday, May 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time, not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 21:08 GMT
#1090
three cheers for Marv <3
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 21:09 GMT
#1091
Ummm, 6 people on the Palmar wagon.

Also, I had a idea about Palmar's wagon, and will post it later.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 21:09 GMT
#1092
On May 08 2016 06:08 RiceyKins wrote:
three cheers for Marv <3

Marv!
Marv!
Shapelog!
......

What?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 21:10 GMT
#1093
Nice.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 21:11:51
May 07 2016 21:11 GMT
#1094

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 07 2016 21:15 GMT
#1095
Marv what a beast. Please tell us all the rest of the mafia before you die in the morning.

Also I think it was JAT who said something like you know palmar is mafia when he says shit that doesnt make sense, concerning palmar saying he wouldnt have shot marv. So JATs looking pretty decent.
Moderator
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 21:23 GMT
#1096
yeah I agree Mig. Is it worth looking into the fact that Palmar said Sandroba would be a good lynch, then claimed he had no opinion on him, before voting for him anyway?

On May 06 2016 18:35 Palmar wrote:
Like to be completely fair, my plan through most of day 1 was to sheep jat.

he's being mean now though so pls.


this is the type of stuff I was talking about earlier as well JAT. If he knew your alignment it's pretty safe to try to buddy and sheep a town.

On May 07 2016 19:55 Palmar wrote:

Btw, Etellex is now my new friend. I don't trust slam as much.



and this is why I dunno about Etellex anymore. Still not cleared I'm just not sure what to think =/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 21:25 GMT
#1097
I missed sheeping. So much more relaxed.

Good night.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 07 2016 21:57 GMT
#1098
who is ls?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 07 2016 21:59 GMT
#1099
wait he's not playing in this game. for a second i thought fazers was LS and i was gonna be like wtf fazers
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 07 2016 22:18 GMT
#1100
Oh fuck.

Marv confirmed town. I still don't see why Palmar was scum though I need to read some of his posts.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3554
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD298
KnowMe229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1250
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.