• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9120 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 81 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 15:38:41
May 07 2016 15:36 GMT
#1001
Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (4): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing
Killing (1): Palmar

Not Voting (4): Etellex, Sandroba, Alakaslam, Shapelog


Day 2 ends Saturday, May 07 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 07 2016 17:06 GMT
#1002
Unfortunatelly won't be able to catch up today so I'll leave my vote on marv's wagon. I did a quick scam on palmar's filter and see no reason not to lynch him, so there is that aswell. Hope you guys get it right.
##vote Palmar
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 07 2016 17:08 GMT
#1003
Also it looks like people that I am suspicious of are voting on the counter wagon so my vote feels even better.
@killing I think you are town and you should prob move your vote. Etellex dude looks like lynch bait.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 07 2016 17:28 GMT
#1004
On May 08 2016 00:13 Palmar wrote:
Btw this is my plan for today.

The correct lynch is to kill sandroba.

I am still going to vote killing because he sounds like mafia.

it's looking more and more like I won't be able to play at any kind of full time effort in the next few days. I don't think however that should really matter I've been fairly clear with the things I actually have an opinion on and I'm just gonna rely more on tone than usual.

I think Marv is town. I think JAT is town.

I think etellex doesn't sound like mafia and while I can't remember why, I think fazer also doesn't sound like mafia

If there is strong mafia its mig. He's been sort of clean although I disliked his day 1 read on JAT. However he's also got some statistics with him for example it's generally a terrible idea to lynch a guy who leads a mislynch on day 1

Shapelog could very well be mafia mostly because I keep ignoring everything he says. He's basically a loud background noise which often means people are mafia

Slam sandroba riceykins I have little opinion on. Ricey not sheeping on me might be a tiny bit odd (tmi) but meh

Killing sounds annoyed and it's not just now towards me. For some reason his day 1 comment about town doing well felt weird too.

I am phone posting this and will only be occasionally available on phone through the day. And if I don't get lynched don't expect any magic tomorrow either

who knows, you might be town, but if you don't have time to play and i'm not going to be around either, i can't really justify moving my vote on you based on what you've posted.

i mean this sounds kinda townie but it's also just one post. so meh

tbh if people wanted an alternative wagon later i wouldn't mind sand as an option
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 07 2016 17:29 GMT
#1005
not sure i think that though. the sand thing. i'll think about it more tomorrow instead.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 07 2016 17:29 GMT
#1006
meh, doesn't matter, i have pizza to eat then social things to do.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 17:37 GMT
#1007
On May 08 2016 02:29 marvellosity wrote:
meh, doesn't matter, i have pizza to eat then social things to do.

Most useless confirmed town since coag.
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 07 2016 18:09 GMT
#1008
On May 07 2016 20:51 RiceyKins wrote:
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?


Right now nothing I say holds water because of all the suspicion on me, so first I want to establish that I am in fact not scum before doing anything crazy. As for Kush, I do now think he's town.

What is an interesting possibility is that Palmer actually is scum and when he is revealed it will appear obvious that I am, despite being town. I don't know why someone would go through all that trouble to kill someone who's going to get lynched anyways so I don't think this is 100% the case but in case he does turn out to be mafia I want to have this on record.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2016 18:10 GMT
#1009
On May 08 2016 02:06 sandroba wrote:
Unfortunatelly won't be able to catch up today so I'll leave my vote on marv's wagon. I did a quick scam on palmar's filter and see no reason not to lynch him, so there is that aswell. Hope you guys get it right.
##vote Palmar

Good quick scan
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2016 18:11 GMT
#1010
Also I genuinely think me not having much time is really a problem unless you compare it to active me. It's not like I'm completely afk and not posting and reading.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2016 18:13 GMT
#1011
Mig and sandroba dropping the hard hitting easy votes. Thanks bros
Computer says mafia
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:33 GMT
#1012
On May 08 2016 03:09 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 20:51 RiceyKins wrote:
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?


Right now nothing I say holds water because of all the suspicion on me, so first I want to establish that I am in fact not scum before doing anything crazy. As for Kush, I do now think he's town.

What is an interesting possibility is that Palmer actually is scum and when he is revealed it will appear obvious that I am, despite being town. I don't know why someone would go through all that trouble to kill someone who's going to get lynched anyways so I don't think this is 100% the case but in case he does turn out to be mafia I want to have this on record.


I'm actually fairly happy you've come to this conclusion. I think how I feel about you might change depending on how Palmar flips because of what he's been saying as well.

##Unvote
##Votealmar

I'm going to sheep Marv for todays lynch. I don't think a lynch on Etellex will yield much information even if he did flip mafia whereas I think Palmar's would. Plus the last couple of exchanges with Etellex + a Palmar mafia flip would actually lend me to believe Etellex when he says he's town. but that's getting a bit ahead of myself.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:33 GMT
#1013
oops.
##Vote: Palmar

lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 18:39 GMT
#1014
How does a Palmar flip give you more information than an etellex flip? That does not make much sense considering how etellex was the counterwagon to a townie and palmar didn't even vote.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 07 2016 18:51 GMT
#1015
Ya ricey please respond to jat.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:54 GMT
#1016
because Etellex has had much less discussed about him and honestly it's very easy for both sides to defend him / want him lynched and he hasn't said much about anyone specifically. How does a Palmar lynch not give you more information JAT? You people know how he plays and have way more insight into him than you do Etellex.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:58 GMT
#1017
essentially I think scum palmar lets me be more sure of my reads than Etellex. That's how I'm making my decision between them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 19:04 GMT
#1018
On May 08 2016 03:54 RiceyKins wrote:
because Etellex has had much less discussed about him and honestly it's very easy for both sides to defend him / want him lynched and he hasn't said much about anyone specifically. How does a Palmar lynch not give you more information JAT? You people know how he plays and have way more insight into him than you do Etellex.

A Palmar lynch doesn't tell me more. Probably less because regardless of his alignment he gets lynched by confirmed town marv.
I do not lynch for information. I lynch the scummiest dude.

Joining the wagon with this kind of reasoning is suspicious because it seems overexplained.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 07 2016 19:12 GMT
#1019
Like, can you explain what you are talking about? How does it influence your reads? Which reads?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 19:23 GMT
#1020
Palmar seems to buddy up to people strangely based on what stage the game is in. He did it to Etellex as everybody was still kind of thinking about him as a primary lynch after D1, he's gone after killing without saying much more than he sounds hostile but also admits he hasn't read the thread then says Sandroba needs to be lynched for doing the exact same thing he's been doing.

It's also somewhat semantics but he says he THINKS marv is town which we all know is almost guaranteed at this point. I have no issues saying Marv is town at this point. scum worries about wording to not let slip that they have information we don't. Even after the fact it could be that he's still in that mindset and wont commit to knowing marv is town. Unless for some reason the vet decided not to claim and is letting Marv organize a lynch but I find that highly unlikely. You've called him confirmed town yourself but Palmar chooses to keep him at the same level as you JAT, he thinks you're both town.

also in the same post he says Sandroba would be the best lynch, votes for killing, and then says he has no information and has no opinion on me, sandroba(?), and Slam. Which again is odd. No opinion on somebody you strongly want to lynch.

There's other small stuff as well but yeah
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli840
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1028
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
8m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 8m
Replay Cast
12h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.