• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8687 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 15:50 GMT
#438
Slam, I have told you many times you are my favorite player on this forum. You have simply forgotten. One time I think I really pissed you off about it though. Flight is part, but also just the puzzle that you are.

So yeah, I put up some I won't lynch people and you were separated in a way there. I'm pretty sure if I just said I won't lynch SLam because he's a fun puzzle to figure out is not smart posting. The more you have posted the stronger my town read of you became though.

I would have instantly voted for Dr Thrawn as well and if someone else (depending) started it. I was already when jat made that 4 list which I thought was good (cept for Slam but I understand why people would put him there).

And yeah I think Marv is scum.

Like the reasoning about Etellex. Tougher to post as noob town than scum town. Get the fuck out of here. With that logic Marv should not have quit in that invite game for Rayne because he roled scum. That line of thinking is such shit and to scum Slam for it is bullshit.

Aside from a silly throw away ? push he hasn't done anything.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 15:52 GMT
#440
On May 04 2016 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 09:20 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 02:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc<script id="gpt-impl-0.7793814496370671" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_85.js"></script>


At first I was like damn marv's being perceptive.
And then I was like ...really though?

I would speak about what Shape said about Palmar with the same vagueness and uncertainty. Shape alluded to his last game with Palmar but included none of the specifics, as far as I remember.
So I'm kinda sus of you for making such a big deal about it.

no harm in seeing how it went, is there?


Did it go anywhere?

Did your opinion of Killing change at all after his response?

i thought he was town before and i still do

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 15:56 GMT
#443
On May 05 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
palmar plynch lookin better and better, amirite?


Why not Dr Thrawn?

jat is right about plynch on Palmar.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 16:04 GMT
#447
On May 05 2016 00:55 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.


It was a really nice WoT though! Not as nice as the one where you tracked TicTock though...
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:26 GMT
#567
I'll vote Dr Thrawn, Etellex or Marv.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:29 GMT
#569
Fazer could be mafia. I really didn't like his "I just threw that out there" post. He's back pedalled on the majority of his reads. "I don't want to kill Killing just lynch him" or whomever it was. Then "oh no i meant I don't want to lynch him".

If he's town it's cause he's too scummy to be scum. That's literally his only defense.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:30 GMT
#571
On May 05 2016 05:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:26 Tubesock wrote:
I'll vote Dr Thrawn, Etellex or Marv.

I won't allow a marv lynch today.


I don't think even if I had a few hours that I could lynch him anyway.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:32 GMT
#573
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#576
Oh, I will not be claiming.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:35 GMT
#580
On May 05 2016 05:33 Mig wrote:
dr thrawn is pointless, likely a replace/modkill anyway

Tubesock tell me why we should be lynching etellex over you then since he seems to be the only candidate you think is reasonable to be lynched.


He's too afraid to post because he's mafia. The people I've seen who have the same trouble clumsily try and get crucified for it. He's not under that intense pressure.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:39 GMT
#587
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.
[/s][/s]

what?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#588
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.


what?

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#589
##Unvote
##Vote: Dr Parnassus
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#590
I'm still fine with an Etellex vote if anyone wonders.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:44 GMT
#593
Fail.

here:

On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:


I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.


what?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#601
On May 05 2016 05:43 Mig wrote:
Tube who do you think the mafia team is? Drp/marv/etellex? Isnt part of your reasoning for marv being mafia that he defended etellex when he shouldnt? Shouldnt you be pushing hard for etellex because if he flips mafia it helps your other read?


Why wouldnt' I want to save myself as either alignment?

yeah currently I think it's marv, etellex, and fazer. But I'm not really willing to vote fazer, while I'm willing to vote Dr Thrawn. realistically I know I'm probably wrong on one or two. If I have the mafia team on D1 no one would ever hear the end of it.

I'm pretty conflicted on Fazer. Not very conflicted with Etellex though. I'm not dumb enough to think Marv is lyncheable.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 20:56 GMT
#623
GG.

Mig are you into airplanes? Is that your handle?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 19 2016 23:37 GMT
#1590
I think with the lack of players in general we should reevaluate the effectiveness of banning.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 170
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
Doublelift5165
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9214
FrodaN3134
KnowMe187
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 33m
Replay Cast
23h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.