• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 22 2016 23:35 GMT
#6
/in, so far
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 26 2016 03:35 GMT
#23
On April 26 2016 06:44 Half the Sky wrote:
/obs

(most likely final game on TL is the game I'm currently involved in now, just saying)


/sad face!!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 26 2016 19:58 GMT
#32
Pregame excuse, I'm travelling Thursday and Friday so if the game is going then I won't really be around.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 27 2016 21:48 GMT
#45
On April 27 2016 22:21 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 23:34 Damdred wrote:
5 more people to start bpya player list is shaping up

Many Puns I have to endure
/obs


Don't be a bump on a log, /in!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-30 00:27:47
April 30 2016 00:16 GMT
#65
My travel day is mostly finished if you want to start. I don't mind weekend starts.

Forgot about Shape.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 02 2016 22:35 GMT
#86
Hi world

Such a fast paced game
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 02 2016 23:02 GMT
#90
Just finished filter diving Kush. I think he's town.

I'll just look at his most important posts.

On May 03 2016 05:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
wow damdred no bold font or anything. terrible d1 post.


Entered the thread with a ready critical eye looking to find the scums.

On May 03 2016 05:59 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 04:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
gonna be low effort from me probably.


btw this was a lie in case i rolled scum.


Most "scummy" post. Yet it is really NAI because he just says that he hasn't checked his PM yet. So, maybe going for his ole "not check the PM till the end of Day 1" trick. (I think I read he's done that before).

On May 03 2016 07:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
thrawn where you at bro..


But see here? Drawing Thrawn in to gain a read. Obviously town leader thus far.

Also, he has 75% of the posts in the game which with high activity auto means town, right?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 02 2016 23:04 GMT
#93
On May 03 2016 08:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 08:02 Tubesock wrote:
Just finished filter diving Kush. I think he's town.

I'll just look at his most important posts.

On May 03 2016 05:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
wow damdred no bold font or anything. terrible d1 post.


Entered the thread with a ready critical eye looking to find the scums.

On May 03 2016 05:59 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 04:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
gonna be low effort from me probably.


btw this was a lie in case i rolled scum.


Most "scummy" post. Yet it is really NAI because he just says that he hasn't checked his PM yet. So, maybe going for his ole "not check the PM till the end of Day 1" trick. (I think I read he's done that before).

On May 03 2016 07:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
thrawn where you at bro..


But see here? Drawing Thrawn in to gain a read. Obviously town leader thus far.

Also, he has 75% of the posts in the game which with high activity auto means town, right?

That stat is false


Well, now it is. But at the time...
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 02 2016 23:05 GMT
#94
Well, I guess technically it would have been 60% of hte thread if I counted my giant try hard post.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 03 2016 06:22 GMT
#105
On May 03 2016 08:01 Alakaslam wrote:
But see pm sent to dr parnassusuussssusussu

He is probably away


You're claiming the ability to PM so obvious Mafia with the Dr. And also telling us that he hasn't shown up in the qt yet.

Also you exaggerate and twist how to spell his name which is definitely Mafia motivation. Also it can confuse town!

Games 49.9995% solved.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 03 2016 23:52 GMT
#192
On May 04 2016 04:44 Killing wrote:
Well since I've played all my games over video, the majority of my read come from context over content. So basically how people say shit over what they are saying. Just put people on a range of what I think they are more likely to say when being town vs more likely to say as either alignment vs more likely to say as mafia.

Shape started off awkward and then when I just said I don't like him, he just came back at me which is fine and everything. The awkwardness I just read as mafia but he could just be an awkward human being. Obviously I don't know how he really is so I default that to scummy. The coming back to me felt super taunt-y which I find is a very common pattern amongst mafia for whatever reason. I honestly don't understand it but whenever a player gives me a "bring it on", it makes me heavily lean them towards mafia because it's just a pattern i've picked up on over my 1000 games. Not to be confused with just regular taunting i.e. someone said "call me mafia for no reason". They are different for no other reason than just my observations over many many games.

Ricey feels weak and just un-conflicting (can't remember the word). When I say weak, i mean they just don't want to cause any problems. I don't give a fuck as either alignment but some people I feel do. He said sorry. Who says sorry in a game of mafia rofl. That's kinda just my feel for the brief amount i've read. I don't really re-read posts. Obv, he could just be a weak personality type and this is null but again, it's just a trend i've picked up on from my games.



So, maybe I'm sort of confused. Do you want to lynch these two or not? I don't feel like you're trying to convince anyone you want to lynch either one. I'm basically getting the impression they are basically null to you but on the scummier side of null I guess? Like on a scale 1 to 10 with 1 being scummy, you are saying they are 4.5's.

Am I reading you correctly?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 03 2016 23:58 GMT
#193
I won't vote Kush, Shape, or marv and most likely not vote Slam.

Kush is my top "town" but I do have this little nagging feeling that he hasn't checked his role pm yet so any read could easily be invalid.

I find it strange that Fazer was acting like he was ready to converse, yet when there was a clear question to him he peaced out (although the clarity took 11 minutes to arrive).

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 00:00 GMT
#194
On May 04 2016 08:15 Shapelog wrote:
Lol where is Everyone?

This is Strange, Normally I am the one not in the game. Not the Other way around.

Mig needs to post
Some forgettable people have posted something and bail,
All I can remember from Jat is Banter, Marv I remember the Ricey thing. Jat normally sticks in my head better than this but he is sick.
Some people are trying.

Eh, Read filters. Might get off in a bit.


Do you think Dr. Pepper is scummy? I know you said "if he did that it's susp." or something, but I'd like to hear what exactly you think he did that was scummy.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 00:02 GMT
#195
Shape, what's "Banana o Warlus"?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 00:12 GMT
#196
Slam the man:

3 people saw your trap and mentioned something showing they understood it. Does this bother you? Are you goign to follow up on this?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 00:20 GMT
#197
On May 04 2016 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 02:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc<script id="gpt-impl-0.7793814496370671" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_85.js"></script>


At first I was like damn marv's being perceptive.
And then I was like ...really though?

I would speak about what Shape said about Palmar with the same vagueness and uncertainty. Shape alluded to his last game with Palmar but included none of the specifics, as far as I remember.
So I'm kinda sus of you for making such a big deal about it.

no harm in seeing how it went, is there?


Did it go anywhere?

Did your opinion of Killing change at all after his response?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 00:52 GMT
#199
On May 04 2016 09:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
lol tubesock i read my pm.


Haha ok good. You are totally capable of doing crafty shit so you can't blame me. Also nice jk fake claim in your first ever tl game. That's awesome.

I'll support your plynch of Palmar and if you want a vote on jat I will follow.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 00:56 GMT
#200
Since you're here Kush.

Is the primary reason you think Dr Thrawn's scummy is he was buddying you? Is it the only?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 01:18 GMT
#202
On May 04 2016 10:10 Fazers wrote:
Nah @Tubesock
I legit didnt know what Clan FaZe meant so I had no idea what it was in reference too ^^

(I know what a pun is) :D


See bolded and underlined:

On May 04 2016 07:52 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 07:41 Fazers wrote:
On May 04 2016 07:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 06:29 Fazers wrote:
On May 04 2016 04:30 Killing wrote:
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep


Username checks out ; )

Fazer clan. (great pun btw if he is scum)

What is your clan (you) thinking of?

I don't know how to pun, explain please?

What?

A pun, like a play on words. The play on words here is that a popular game clan FaZe Clan is close to your name (fazer) and if you are scum here (which I haven't been able to get a read on you fyi) you have partners I.E. a clan of sorts.

Just a Joke...

The important question was the bottom line, which is what has you find so far in this game?


Who do you want to lynch?
Who are you willing to lynch?
Who do you not care at all about?
Who will you not lynch?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 01:46 GMT
#205
I don't think I'm reading that big post of his correctly. The tone to me says he doesn't like Shapelog but he's not "lynch with fire" despite earlier saying he wants to lynch him so bad "you have no idea". I guess it's just the wordy paragraph that says it's a feel and if it's wrong it's because he's a video player. It doesn't match the earlier tone. Which may or may not even matter. Did you read his big post as strongly convicted?

Why are they bold accusations? I can see 1 being scumming Shape (since you townish him?) Do you town Shapelog based on his actions THIS game or that he's a good player and don't want to lynch him for that reason? basically a policy no lynch? And scumming Ricey isn't that bold if a couple other people did it is it?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3554
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD298
KnowMe229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1250
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.