• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6188 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 81 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:55 GMT
#441
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 15:55 GMT
#442
On May 05 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
palmar plynch lookin better and better, amirite?

You aren't.

You just admitted that you don't think Palmar is lying about his rl stuff. Why do you want to lynch him then? What makes him a better target than the people who do not have an excuse like that?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 15:56 GMT
#443
On May 05 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
palmar plynch lookin better and better, amirite?


Why not Dr Thrawn?

jat is right about plynch on Palmar.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:57 GMT
#444
On May 05 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
palmar plynch lookin better and better, amirite?

Keep talking,
I'll make you QQ again over my sick plays.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:59 GMT
#445
On May 05 2016 00:55 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.

Lol immediately read that as
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 16:00 GMT
#446
On May 05 2016 00:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:55 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.

Lol immediately read that as

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
May 04 2016 16:04 GMT
#447
On May 05 2016 00:55 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.


It was a really nice WoT though! Not as nice as the one where you tracked TicTock though...
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 16:05 GMT
#448
Those tanks were so nice! Bertie, O-I, KV-2, all the kings of... Ah, you mean wall of text don't you? How boring...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:09 GMT
#449
On May 05 2016 01:04 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:55 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.


It was a really nice WoT though! Not as nice as the one where you tracked TicTock though...

Tbf you could of won that game. Even after the track.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 16:09 GMT
#450
On May 05 2016 00:52 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 09:20 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 02:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc<script id="gpt-impl-0.7793814496370671" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_85.js"></script>


At first I was like damn marv's being perceptive.
And then I was like ...really though?

I would speak about what Shape said about Palmar with the same vagueness and uncertainty. Shape alluded to his last game with Palmar but included none of the specifics, as far as I remember.
So I'm kinda sus of you for making such a big deal about it.

no harm in seeing how it went, is there?


Did it go anywhere?

Did your opinion of Killing change at all after his response?

i thought he was town before and i still do



ah ok I can't tell if you meant to say me but said Killing instead there but fair enough.

Kush if we're going to policy lynch I'd rather it be Dr.P I'll copy JAT a bit here is there any reason to lynch Palmar over DrP or any of the others who haven't given us a reason for their absence?
Etellex
Profile Joined April 2016
36 Posts
May 04 2016 16:11 GMT
#451
Hey guys, I apologize for not posting nearly enough. I didn't expect there to be this much activity in terms of discussion, making me pretty overwhelmed. I'm going to take an hour or so later today to catch up on reading the thread so I can get a proper grasp on what's going on in the game. Again, I am very sorry for my inactivity and I will fill everything I can to both check and post to the thread more often from here on out. Cheers.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 16:12 GMT
#452
I said this before jat.

Palmer has stated his intent to vote. That saves him from a potential modkill or replacement.
Whereas Drp is probably going to get replaced.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 16:13 GMT
#453
On May 05 2016 01:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I said this before jat.

Palmer has stated his intent to vote. That saves him from a potential modkill or replacement.
Whereas Drp is probably going to get replaced.

I said this before kush.

The lurkers most likely will not be replaced day1. And if they are mafia then nothing stops them from voting/posting eod. It is not hard to understand.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 16:14 GMT
#454
The policy is not lynch people who lie about irl. The policy is lynch people who are unreadable due to lack of content.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 16:19 GMT
#455
On May 05 2016 01:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
The policy is not lynch people who lie about irl. The policy is lynch people who are unreadable due to lack of content.

Nice deflection.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 16:23 GMT
#456
On May 05 2016 01:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I said this before jat.

Palmer has stated his intent to vote. That saves him from a potential modkill or replacement.
Whereas Drp is probably going to get replaced.

I said this before kush.

The lurkers most likely will not be replaced day1. And if they are mafia then nothing stops them from voting/posting eod. It is not hard to understand.


Who is more likely to get replaced, either tomorrow of eventually? DrP or Palmar?
Dr P. That's why Palmar makes a better plynch.

"Nothing stops them from voting/posting eod"
No but it would make them look scummy if they were afk except to put down a vote, so scum don't tend to do that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 16:25 GMT
#457
On May 05 2016 01:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 01:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I said this before jat.

Palmer has stated his intent to vote. That saves him from a potential modkill or replacement.
Whereas Drp is probably going to get replaced.

I said this before kush.

The lurkers most likely will not be replaced day1. And if they are mafia then nothing stops them from voting/posting eod. It is not hard to understand.


Who is more likely to get replaced, either tomorrow of eventually? DrP or Palmar?
Dr P. That's why Palmar makes a better plynch.

"Nothing stops them from voting/posting eod"
No but it would make them look scummy if they were afk except to put down a vote, so scum don't tend to do that.

Never ever ever base your play on potential replacements/modkills. It's fucking idiotic.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 16:26 GMT
#458
It's the reality of the situation. You can play in an idealized JATland but I play in the real world.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 16:27 GMT
#459
wahtever i dont want to argue about this with you. I do want to consolidate on someone sensible so we can maximize our chances to get a claim.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 16:28 GMT
#460
On May 05 2016 01:26 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
It's the reality of the situation. You can play in an idealized JATland but I play in the real world.

In the real world you give up lynching someone who can defend himself or has chosen to be inactive in order to lynch someone completely at random. That is retarded.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech169
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins536
Counter-Strike
fl0m4322
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1780
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo488
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21197
Other Games
• Shiphtur1076
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 14m
Patches Events
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.