• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10089 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 81 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 14:57 GMT
#401
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 14:59 GMT
#402
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 15:06 GMT
#403
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 04 2016 15:07 GMT
#404
Day 1 Votecount

Tubesock (2): marvellosity, Alakaslam
Palmar (1): nnn_thekushmountains
Etellex (1): Alakaslam, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers

Not Voting (7): Mig, Etellex, DrParnassus, justanothertownie, RiceyKins, Palmar, Shapelog


Day 1 ends Wednesday, May 04 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:07 GMT
#405
On May 04 2016 22:59 RiceyKins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 15:37 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:16 Tubesock wrote:
headed out for drinks and dinner. Will be back in a few hours. In the mean time:

Towns:

Kush
Shape
Slam
Marvish
Ricey
jat

If I were to pick who to lynch of the "actives" as it were I'd take time deciding between killing and Fazer. I didnt' really like their answers but they are actually closer to null than anything. You can probably infer what I didn't like about them by some of the questions I directed at them.

for the inactives I'd lynch in this orderish

Dr Thrawn
Etellex
Mig (modkill though?)
Palmar

I don't see how ricey or shape can be in a townlist.

I have no problem with Killing so far.

I would not add Palmar to the inactivity policy lynches.

This should tell you more. Not sure if just getting there first or not seeing it...

Are you talking to me?

Yes. Indirectly enough though- I apologize.

Do you glean more than you are saying here or no?


@Slam were you trying to imply Tubesock is scummy based on town reads on myself and Shape based on how you and JAT were reading the game at the time? I'd like to know what else you were getting at here when you're around

Hopefully I have answered this with my other post all mixed up in the wash . Basically bleeding the colors I had a few reasons including how he was Townmeeting me coupled with other stuff but I'm driving now and so I'm not gonna read even what I'm writing him using talk to
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 15:08 GMT
#406
On May 04 2016 23:33 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:30 Fazers wrote:
Shapelog: Currently, NO!!!! Let's make that clear! Lol.

Anyways I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day. At work during 830-530 in the office EST so I can't guarantee quick replies. Thanks!

And you do not want to lynch him correct?

Correct.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 15:10 GMT
#407
On May 05 2016 00:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?

When I don't have countless equally inactive alternatives who do not have a rl excuse.
Do you think Palmar is lying about that? Because I don't. Palmar is usually active as mafia. So chances are he is telling the truth regardless of his alignment.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:11 GMT
#408
LOL I am driving and those are song lyrics interposed in my post
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:12 GMT
#409
On May 05 2016 00:08 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:30 Fazers wrote:
Shapelog: Currently, NO!!!! Let's make that clear! Lol.

Anyways I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day. At work during 830-530 in the office EST so I can't guarantee quick replies. Thanks!

And you do not want to lynch him correct?

Correct.

Ok.

I thought you were saying you wanted to lynch him, even tho you said he wasn't scum due to:
On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 15:14 GMT
#410
On May 05 2016 00:11 Alakaslam wrote:
LOL I am driving and those are song lyrics interposed in my post

Nice ^^
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:18 GMT
#411
On May 05 2016 00:07 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Tubesock (2): marvellosity, Alakaslam
Palmar (going to be afk) (1): nnn_thekushmountains
Etellex (AFK) (1): Alakaslam, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (AFK) (1): Fazers

Not Voting (7): Mig (AFK), Etellex(AFK), DrParnassus(AFK), justanothertownie, RiceyKins, Palmar (going to AFK), Shapelog

Prediction,

Going to be fucking chaos near EOD today.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 04 2016 15:18 GMT
#412
On May 05 2016 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?

When I don't have countless equally inactive alternatives who do not have a rl excuse.
Do you think Palmar is lying about that? Because I don't. Palmar is usually active as mafia. So chances are he is telling the truth regardless of his alignment.


Of course he's not lying. But there's always the modkill/replacement factor for the other people. Palmar is the only inactive with stated intent to avoid the modkill.

Who are you leaning towards right now?
Do you agree we need consolidation soon? Claims are very powerful in this setup and we should never lynch them uncced.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:19 GMT
#413
Walking now. Dropped off my car to get the airbag system fixed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 15:20 GMT
#414
On May 05 2016 00:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?

When I don't have countless equally inactive alternatives who do not have a rl excuse.
Do you think Palmar is lying about that? Because I don't. Palmar is usually active as mafia. So chances are he is telling the truth regardless of his alignment.


Of course he's not lying. But there's always the modkill/replacement factor for the other people. Palmar is the only inactive with stated intent to avoid the modkill.

Who are you leaning towards right now?
Do you agree we need consolidation soon? Claims are very powerful in this setup and we should never lynch them uncced.

If you think he isn't lying then wtf is your policy on about? Do you like random lynching or what?

I haven't decided who I want to lynch yet but yes, consolidation needs to happen at some point in the near future.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:22 GMT
#415
On May 05 2016 00:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?

When I don't have countless equally inactive alternatives who do not have a rl excuse.
Do you think Palmar is lying about that? Because I don't. Palmar is usually active as mafia. So chances are he is telling the truth regardless of his alignment.


Of course he's not lying. But there's always the modkill/replacement factor for the other people. Palmar is the only inactive with stated intent to avoid the modkill.

Who are you leaning towards right now?
Do you agree we need consolidation soon? Claims are very powerful in this setup and we should never lynch them uncced.

If you think he isn't lying then wtf is your policy on about? Do you like random lynching or what?

I haven't decided who I want to lynch yet but yes, consolidation needs to happen at some point in the near future.

Tubesock. He has tmi or is way too open to townreading at the very least me. He has been pretty eager to follow the fist vote but that part admittedly could come from town. Coupled with the TMI behavior however I conclude he is scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 15:22 GMT
#416
And the modkill/replacement factor is completely irrelevant since people probably won't be modkilled for inactivity after just one phase. They will be warned first most likely. And noone stops them from coming back close to deadline if they are mafia.
Never work under the assumption that people will be modkilled.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:22 GMT
#417
There was something else I am trying to think of what it was
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:24 GMT
#418
Marv sees it and I was hoping you would earlier JAT man I wish you had. I remembered why then. I just wanted him to possibly spill more beans, if he is scum now he is going to be very careful not to implicate
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 04 2016 15:24 GMT
#419
On May 05 2016 00:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?

When I don't have countless equally inactive alternatives who do not have a rl excuse.
Do you think Palmar is lying about that? Because I don't. Palmar is usually active as mafia. So chances are he is telling the truth regardless of his alignment.


Of course he's not lying. But there's always the modkill/replacement factor for the other people. Palmar is the only inactive with stated intent to avoid the modkill.

Who are you leaning towards right now?
Do you agree we need consolidation soon? Claims are very powerful in this setup and we should never lynch them uncced.

If you think he isn't lying then wtf is your policy on about? Do you like random lynching or what?

I haven't decided who I want to lynch yet but yes, consolidation needs to happen at some point in the near future.

Tubesock. He has tmi or is way too open to townreading at the very least me. He has been pretty eager to follow the fist vote but that part admittedly could come from town. Coupled with the TMI behavior however I conclude he is scum.

Yeah, maybe. His reads were pretty random. I especially didn't like the scumreads and marv seems to agree with you (even though I don't know how much of that is OMGUS).
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 04 2016 15:28 GMT
#420
On May 05 2016 00:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@JAT, have you feelings changed regarding Palmar?
I ask because you were basing your palmar policy on him being active today.

It's really annoying but no, not really.


If this level of absolutely minimal activity continues, at what point will you want to lynch him?

When I don't have countless equally inactive alternatives who do not have a rl excuse.
Do you think Palmar is lying about that? Because I don't. Palmar is usually active as mafia. So chances are he is telling the truth regardless of his alignment.


Of course he's not lying. But there's always the modkill/replacement factor for the other people. Palmar is the only inactive with stated intent to avoid the modkill.

Who are you leaning towards right now?
Do you agree we need consolidation soon? Claims are very powerful in this setup and we should never lynch them uncced.

If you think he isn't lying then wtf is your policy on about? Do you like random lynching or what?

I haven't decided who I want to lynch yet but yes, consolidation needs to happen at some point in the near future.

Tubesock. He has tmi or is way too open to townreading at the very least me. He has been pretty eager to follow the fist vote but that part admittedly could come from town. Coupled with the TMI behavior however I conclude he is scum.

Yeah, maybe. His reads were pretty random. I especially didn't like the scumreads and marv seems to agree with you (even though I don't know how much of that is OMGUS).

Did tube scumread Marv?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 227
CosmosSc2 65
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1924
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 636
910 40
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever284
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 266
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam669
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur670
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 57m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.