• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:01 GMT
#682
Also sorry guys - I had no Internet at my house overnight so I was unable to post

I should be good later tonight.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#684
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#685
Also,

On May 05 2016 05:59 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Wtf? I've said that I'm at work a bunch of times. That's why I'm in and out of this thread right now.

Yes I've been reading your posts - why are you so insistent on people's opinion of me and trying to make them suspicious of me after I had voted you initially based off potential inactivity? I was going to change my vote after your initial post but you keep pushing to have people side against me. That's why I ain't changing.

@shapelog - no offense taken lol I deserved that fully.


But then again you didn't vote for me, why?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:24 GMT
#688
On May 06 2016 05:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.

No I am saying that Etellex voting for Tubesock can be seen has a scum blending in with the town, because Tubesock had the majority on luck. Where do I mention at all people voting for Etellex???


@Shapelog no I have not...Perhaps I can take a look.
Regardless, just because I think you're a strong player = / = you not scum. I never said I'd leave you out of my lynch pool
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:24 GMT
#689
On lock*

Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#693
Hmm looking at the vote history, you're actually right.

I wonder why Tubesock changed votes to DrP...
Then again I forgot DrP even existed.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:29 GMT
#694
On May 06 2016 05:27 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:24 Fazers wrote:
On May 06 2016 05:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.

No I am saying that Etellex voting for Tubesock can be seen has a scum blending in with the town, because Tubesock had the majority on luck. Where do I mention at all people voting for Etellex???


@Shapelog no I have not...Perhaps I can take a look.
Regardless, just because I think you're a strong player = / = you not scum. I never said I'd leave you out of my lynch pool

Well you gave me a D1 pass onto the bus towards D2. So i was out of your lynch pool Day 1

Touche, sir.

On May 06 2016 05:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@fazers
ok. So why didn't you put your vote on etellex rather than mig?

Hey Kush, I definitely admit that I should have trusted my guts, but did not. I think that was my biggest mistake of the day so far. Too bad I only feel this way after the fact that Tubesock confirmed to be VT.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#697
Kush, see: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/508013-a-wonderful-normal-game-of-mafia?page=35#685
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 21:03 GMT
#707
FYI guys, wrapping up the day here at work, driving home, then will be on. See you!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 07 2016 00:54 GMT
#956
On May 07 2016 05:10 Shapelog wrote:
Oh yeah Fazer,

I forgot about him lol.

Hi there Shapelog.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 07 2016 00:57 GMT
#957
I'm not seeing how Palmar can be scum...

Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 07 2016 14:15 GMT
#990
##vote Etellex

As implied in my previous posts(look through my filter), I am pretty confident he is scum.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 07 2016 22:18 GMT
#1100
Oh fuck.

Marv confirmed town. I still don't see why Palmar was scum though I need to read some of his posts.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 08 2016 21:50 GMT
#1139
##Sandroba

RIP marv - thanks for your contributions. Although you didnt' like my filters :'(
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 11 2016 18:35 GMT
#1271
I'm cop.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 14:22 GMT
#1315
I'm not cop rofl but really, ##vote Alakslam
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 14:22 GMT
#1316
On May 12 2016 13:40 Mig wrote:
Where is fazers.

HI.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 16:00 GMT
#1321
Then go waste a lynch, thanks.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 17:02 GMT
#1335
^ I wouldn't mind Etellex first, actually. He's been on my list to lynch since he first started posting.

##unvote

##vote Etellex
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 17:02 GMT
#1336
On May 13 2016 01:04 justanothertownie wrote:
I won't tolerate this attitude in my town. Play the fucking game or die.

I am.

Fuck off my case.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.