• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
April 23 2016 18:06 GMT
#9
/in
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 03 2016 01:54 GMT
#99
Hi guys, Fazers checking in. Let's rock on!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 03 2016 15:51 GMT
#162
On May 03 2016 22:17 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 10:54 Fazers wrote:
Hi guys, Fazers checking in. Let's rock on!

Be careful, Vig might shoot you again if you are lacking. If there is a vig a course .

Actually, Might check something about this post.

Hi, JAS from the Normal Game? Yeah I learned my lesson that time.

Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 03 2016 21:29 GMT
#185
On May 04 2016 04:30 Killing wrote:
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep


Username checks out ; )
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 03 2016 22:41 GMT
#188
On May 04 2016 07:33 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 06:29 Fazers wrote:
On May 04 2016 04:30 Killing wrote:
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep


Username checks out ; )

Fazer clan. (great pun btw if he is scum)

What is your clan (you) thinking of?

I don't know how to pun, explain please?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 01:10 GMT
#201
Nah @Tubesock
I legit didnt know what Clan FaZe meant so I had no idea what it was in reference too ^^

(I know what a pun is) :D
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 01:31 GMT
#203
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 01:34 GMT
#204
How about you, Tube?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 02:09 GMT
#209
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 02:11 GMT
#210
@Tubesock - basically a no policy Lynch at this point. He is a strong player but it can be a double edged sword should he be scum. ^^
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 13:49 GMT
#362
##vote Mig

Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 13:55 GMT
#366
I am suspect of Killing but have no good reasons to confirm my suspicion he is scum. Id rather him alive than an inactive who hasnt made even one post


..

Its hard for me to care.about inactives when they have made no contributions. I didnt mean to say I dont care about inactives such that I would not kill them. That was poor wording on my part. Sorry!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 14:02 GMT
#371
On May 04 2016 23:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:55 Fazers wrote:
I am suspect of Killing but have no good reasons to confirm my suspicion he is scum. Id rather him alive than an inactive who hasnt made even one post


..

Its hard for me to care.about inactives when they have made no contributions. I didnt mean to say I dont care about inactives such that I would not kill them. That was poor wording on my part. Sorry!

So you think Killings posts since you made that read were also scummy? I still really do not understand this read.

All I said in my previous post was that he is pointing fingers for useless reasons.

Is that so hard to understand?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 14:08 GMT
#373
I never said it makes him scummy.
On May 04 2016 22:55 Fazers wrote:
I am suspect of Killing but have no good reasons to confirm my suspicion he is scum. Id rather him alive than an inactive who hasnt made even one post

!


And to address your question I don't think his posts afterwards were scummy. At the very least the initial posts he made caught my attention.

I'm not out to get the guy, just attempted to make a read myself with what little we have! Thanks!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 14:13 GMT
#377
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 14:30 GMT
#383
Shapelog: Currently, NO!!!! Let's make that clear! Lol.

Anyways I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day. At work during 830-530 in the office EST so I can't guarantee quick replies. Thanks!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 15:08 GMT
#406
On May 04 2016 23:33 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:30 Fazers wrote:
Shapelog: Currently, NO!!!! Let's make that clear! Lol.

Anyways I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day. At work during 830-530 in the office EST so I can't guarantee quick replies. Thanks!

And you do not want to lynch him correct?

Correct.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 18:30 GMT
#521
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#635
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Wtf? I've said that I'm at work a bunch of times. That's why I'm in and out of this thread right now.

Yes I've been reading your posts - why are you so insistent on people's opinion of me and trying to make them suspicious of me after I had voted you initially based off potential inactivity? I was going to change my vote after your initial post but you keep pushing to have people side against me. That's why I ain't changing.

@shapelog - no offense taken lol I deserved that fully.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 05 2016 20:01 GMT
#681
On May 05 2016 23:15 Shapelog wrote:
Before I forget,
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.

Since I forgot, Fazer, you must now answer this. What is your current read on me, and anyone else that you feel you want to mention?

I have no reads on you, except you are suspicious of me which I can totally understand. My reasonings for Killing were a bit weak and nonsensical looking back.

I'm a bit skeptical of Etellex though, I think that his reasonings are even worse than mine. At least I tried...his really has no substance.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3554
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD298
KnowMe229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1250
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.