• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 05:42 GMT
#1198
On April 19 2016 14:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
We're unanimously lynching the claimed doctor.
This is probably the worst play that I've ever seen but what can we do?


I say this and he immediately leaves.
Whatever.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 14:50 GMT
#1271
On April 19 2016 23:27 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 21:35 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 19 2016 07:33 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:15 Tumblewood wrote:
jat is a tw approved townie
rels, jas, and gumshoe are not but are not scumreads either

On April 17 2016 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:44 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

???

nope i just have the one: you making up shit when questioned on a statement that i found weird in the first place

i mean obviously if you're town here you fucked up hard and shouldn't bs, but most townies don't because there's no reason to. like seriously why would you find the need to make up reasons for saying things?

because it looks bad to not have a reason and i didn't want to dig up some post from five pages ago to defend myself
for the record i wasn't totally lying just wrong + Show Spoiler +
as if that means anything


okay so let's play a game here

you want me to treat you as confirmed town until your flip, then i want you to treat me as confirmed town as well

give me your other reads, with reasoning, and what questions you want me to answer that i've asked you for like 5 times already if you really want me to answer them

jat is town
jas is ??? but should be more apparent after he says who he is; giving him BotD
superbia is maybe scum (i have no good reasons on this one)
palmar is null because he's not really out of his comfort zone
i want to call rels and gumshoe scummy but that's mostly omgus
sl is a 49 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saaying one slightly scummy thing
gb is a 50 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saying nothing
onegu is a 51 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saying nothing of value
ows is town because i like how he continued to townread me
fazers is scummy but also new so maybe just a scrub

tbh my reads are all based on spidey senses right now

If I wasn't your townread yesterday then nobody was. You are just pulling shit out of your ass

nobody was though
no one has actually confirmed themselves as highly likely town in my mind

What's your current reads tumble? Since you got good?

I'll start with you because you asked

Jashape: I wouldn't rule him out but no reason to think he's scum yet. Really hasn't done very much to give me an opinion on him.

JAT: Scum because he's so focused on the two people that he's invariably going to lynch anyway.

SL: He's cocky in the right way, and his curiosity about the vig seems genuine.

Onegu: Since I can't content read someone with so little content, spidey senses say town.

Gumshoe: If he were evaluating how his posts looked about half of what he has would never see the light of day. Since he's not, town.

Superbia: scum

Rsoul: scum

OWS: Town unless I'm being pocketed hard. Would like him to explain why he thinks I'm town.

Rels: His D1 was about how mine would have gone if I were in his situation (and town). You think someone really messed up and is clear scum, you make sure they die no matter what. Inactivity concerns me a little but I'll give him time. Slight townread.

Can you go into more depth about:
Rsoul (just a sentence why you think you find her as scum)
OWS (Same, but why you find him as town)
Anyone else that has changed for you.

Rsoul scumread is fading but still present; I know this because all I can say now is "read pages 1-3 of my filter" because there's no fresh material and I don't remember the old stuff.
OWS town for not jumping on me ever. This will fade, though, unless he says why he's townreading me.
Also feeling better about Rels.


Because you didn't sound like mafia.
I felt like a lot of your frustration/actions near deadline were genuine and left you alone.

There have been a few instances today where I felt your reads evolved in a way a normal townie's would have as well.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 15:54 GMT
#1296
On April 20 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 14:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
We're unanimously lynching the claimed doctor.
This is probably the worst play that I've ever seen but what can we do?

You could push someone else instead of keeping it up if you really believe this. What a dumb post.


I've repeatedly said we should get a cc and I've been shot down every single time.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 16:00 GMT
#1300
On April 20 2016 00:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 00:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 14:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
We're unanimously lynching the claimed doctor.
This is probably the worst play that I've ever seen but what can we do?

You could push someone else instead of keeping it up if you really believe this. What a dumb post.


I've repeatedly said we should get a cc and I've been shot down every single time.

Poor Obi.


Obi sad.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 20:11 GMT
#1365
On April 20 2016 03:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:26 Superbia wrote:
Last chances.

No way. If you are town this is on you.


Yeah, seriously.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 20:13 GMT
#1366
I've given this day enough thought - super is just going to be lynched and, at this point, I'm perfectly okay with that.

My phone is dying so I'll be sorta lurky until later tonight.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 22:01 GMT
#1456
Huh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 22:02 GMT
#1458
Well I feel good about getting on his case early at least.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 22:17 GMT
#1475
On April 20 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 07:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Well I feel good about getting on his case early at least.

Good thing we didn't make the medic cc eh?


lmao
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 22:19 GMT
#1476
Btw, I think shapelog is scum.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 22:21 GMT
#1479
Specifically because his constant questioning feels like so much useless busywork. It feels like he's in the thread for the sake of being in the thread almost every time he talks.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 17:03 GMT
#1590
Lurking atm.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 17:32 GMT
#1592
On April 21 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 02:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Lurking atm.

Thank you for telling us. Noone would have ever noticed.


I'm the silent guardian that TL deserves, but not the one that it needs right now.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:03 GMT
#1614
The fuck was that shot lmao.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:31 GMT
#1619
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:32 GMT
#1620
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:34 GMT
#1621
I'm off to the gym - I'll be back in a few hours or so.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:44 GMT
#1626
On April 21 2016 07:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.

Do elaborate though.


It mostly has to do with his overemphasis on questioning people on reads and never doing anything with that information - it feels like scum trying to look busy rather than someone trying to accurately judge whether or not someone's reads are founded on anything in thread.

Not to mention that his case on me is nitpicky and bad - lots of fixating on things that are surface level (looking for doctor cc's never really made anyone mafia, but he keeps fixating on it, because ?) and subsequently failing to explain how any of it holds any significance outside of saying the obvious. It reads like scum stalking someone that held a differing opinion.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:45 GMT
#1627
Jat, I'm literally headed out the door right now but I can pull out quotes and stuff when I get back.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 02:20 GMT
#1716
I don't really understand why Onegu is all that angry here?
Retired.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1469
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 383
IndyStarCraft 190
SteadfastSC174
ZombieGrub105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.