• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:49
CEST 08:49
KST 15:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9925 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 19:19 GMT
#1914
On April 23 2016 03:28 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 03:18 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:08 gumshoe wrote:
Still though, parking his votes on clear townies is exactly how scumgu plays -_- he also uses tons of life excuses as scum as well.

He also just dropped his read on me and fucked off.

grrrrrrr hate bringing him into end game.




I use life excuses in town games, I am disabled and have a disabled son shit comes up. Like dont use meta, you are bad at it if you are town or you are just making up reads for the fun of it as scum. You have tried to make multiple meta reads on me this game going from town, to sucm to town to scum and it looks fake as hell to me that you actually believe these reads.

I havent fucked off I am around and plan on reading shit before deadline.

Also I have a very good track record as town of actually figuring the game out during lylo.

I don't know where your confidence comes from, but I just want to point out its a lot easier to solve Lylo when your are consistently the scummiest person there.



My confidence comes from a track record of doing so, you should know since you have meta read me right so you should have seen in oh wait thats right you are pulling meta out of your ass. Second I gave people reasons for why my solution was correct pointed out their flaws and why they were scum. I have won multiple games in lylo and lost a few where people didnt listen to me. The sad thing is this game I already know the players in this game wont even listen to what I have to say.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 19:26 GMT
#1920
On April 23 2016 04:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 04:19 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:28 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:18 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:08 gumshoe wrote:
Still though, parking his votes on clear townies is exactly how scumgu plays -_- he also uses tons of life excuses as scum as well.

He also just dropped his read on me and fucked off.

grrrrrrr hate bringing him into end game.




I use life excuses in town games, I am disabled and have a disabled son shit comes up. Like dont use meta, you are bad at it if you are town or you are just making up reads for the fun of it as scum. You have tried to make multiple meta reads on me this game going from town, to sucm to town to scum and it looks fake as hell to me that you actually believe these reads.

I havent fucked off I am around and plan on reading shit before deadline.

Also I have a very good track record as town of actually figuring the game out during lylo.

I don't know where your confidence comes from, but I just want to point out its a lot easier to solve Lylo when your are consistently the scummiest person there.



My confidence comes from a track record of doing so, you should know since you have meta read me right so you should have seen in oh wait thats right you are pulling meta out of your ass. Second I gave people reasons for why my solution was correct pointed out their flaws and why they were scum. I have won multiple games in lylo and lost a few where people didnt listen to me. The sad thing is this game I already know the players in this game wont even listen to what I have to say.

I guarantee you as long as your reasoning is better than "LOL scumslip!!!!!!!!!!111" I will hear you out.



Was a scumslip though.... And one that made you confirmed town to me...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 19:28 GMT
#1922
I think I would rather kill Tumble here. Sheeping Rsoul seems like a plan... Shape has looked ok in these last few posts...

##Unvote

##Vote: JustanotherScummer
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 19:29 GMT
#1925
##Unvote

##Vote: Tumble


Yeah oops
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 19:30 GMT
#1927
Brainfart
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:10 GMT
#1958
On April 23 2016 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
The thing I dislike the most about Onegus play (besides his lack of content or interest in getting a good lynch) is how he is riding this stupid scumclaim. The problem is that it wouldn't be the first time that he insists on something silly like that.
But to treat me as confirmed town just because of that is just so careless.



Why is it careless not only do you look town here, A confirmed scum made a post that is 100% a scumslip calling you town. And the timing was at where it isnt a point that it could be a wifom post.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:12 GMT
#1959
On April 23 2016 06:08 gumshoe wrote:
I held off on saying this as well for a bit, but it bears notice that jas isn't really pushing onegu over tumble even though onegu is the easier target and he gets auto traction from me on 1gu.

There are two reasons I see for this

1: he's town and genuinely thinks tumble is the better lynch.

2: he's scum with 1gu and doesn't wanna drag him down with him.

Ether way, that makes 1gu the better lynch, as I feel that if the above cases aren't true there's no reason not to just be jamming his vote down 1gus throat



Your reason for voting me is I am onegu... You made a bunch of shit meta reads that dont work and you are calling me scum for them and have waffled so damn hard on them.

I want this guy to be scum so damn hard.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:14 GMT
#1960
On April 23 2016 05:37 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 05:26 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 23 2016 05:13 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 05:06 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Gumshoe, outside of sheeping on meh, what is your current reasoning for wanting meh dead?


Just process of elimination, I don't find other candidates that scummy (rels, tumble, sl) for various reasons.

That just leaves you and gu and while I would rather kill him my suspect pool is so low I don't particularly mind killing you instead.



Hyperthical situation.

I filp town, and lets for the hell of it say Onegu flips scum (it can be town w/e.) who is your thrid scum?

And now we get to the meat of it, why I hate playing with onegu, when your scum amongst equals, it hurts to betray. There are a few bastards like holy flare but generally as jat said, you don't do that to your team unless there's no other choice.

But onegu is often bussed from day 1, who his mate? Literally anyone. No one listens to him, so he can push as he pleases. That's why I'm not exactly happy with the situation / :



Feeling is mutal
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:21 GMT
#1964
On April 23 2016 06:16 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:12 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:08 gumshoe wrote:
I held off on saying this as well for a bit, but it bears notice that jas isn't really pushing onegu over tumble even though onegu is the easier target and he gets auto traction from me on 1gu.

There are two reasons I see for this

1: he's town and genuinely thinks tumble is the better lynch.

2: he's scum with 1gu and doesn't wanna drag him down with him.

Ether way, that makes 1gu the better lynch, as I feel that if the above cases aren't true there's no reason not to just be jamming his vote down 1gus throat



Your reason for voting me is I am onegu... You made a bunch of shit meta reads that dont work and you are calling me scum for them and have waffled so damn hard on them.

I want this guy to be scum so damn hard.


Feelings mutual, difference is im as easy to read as they come, your the total opposite / : and you take pride in that all while bieng totally wrong and useless.

You are playing vanilla mafia 2.0 and there is no reason not to lynch you for it besides your mythic level mystique of badness.

And you have the gall to be mad, hah.


You try to meta read me all god damn game when you say yourself say it cant be done... And now instead of actually going into my filter and say oh look at this you dont even try to build a case. And now you call me bad but then say it is easy to read you? What does that say about you?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:23 GMT
#1965
On April 23 2016 06:20 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 05:42 gumshoe wrote:
Fuck it, strategically onegu is today's best lynch. Jas may very well be getting bussed now. But I doubt that was the case at the games start, that doesn't apply to onegu. We need to know what he is now while we can still afford the hit.



## unvote

##vote onegu


Y'all can vote what you want, im staying on this guy.

OMFG gumshoe just fucking answer the damm question about the situation.

I've even wrote about Onegu and what I thought of his alignment D2. If I can do, you can.



Thats the point he cant. He made shit up all game about meta, and now just wants to lynch me because I am onegu. That is scummy as fuck, He is trying to be fucking spammy and break his meta.


People please reread him he is making up so much shit to fit his own narrative.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:32 GMT
#1976
On April 23 2016 06:26 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:21 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:16 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:12 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:08 gumshoe wrote:
I held off on saying this as well for a bit, but it bears notice that jas isn't really pushing onegu over tumble even though onegu is the easier target and he gets auto traction from me on 1gu.

There are two reasons I see for this

1: he's town and genuinely thinks tumble is the better lynch.

2: he's scum with 1gu and doesn't wanna drag him down with him.

Ether way, that makes 1gu the better lynch, as I feel that if the above cases aren't true there's no reason not to just be jamming his vote down 1gus throat



Your reason for voting me is I am onegu... You made a bunch of shit meta reads that dont work and you are calling me scum for them and have waffled so damn hard on them.

I want this guy to be scum so damn hard.


Feelings mutual, difference is im as easy to read as they come, your the total opposite / : and you take pride in that all while bieng totally wrong and useless.

You are playing vanilla mafia 2.0 and there is no reason not to lynch you for it besides your mythic level mystique of badness.

And you have the gall to be mad, hah.


You try to meta read me all god damn game when you say yourself say it cant be done... And now instead of actually going into my filter and say oh look at this you dont even try to build a case. And now you call me bad but then say it is easy to read you? What does that say about you?


I've never claimed to be good at anything other than nk and sometimes vote analysis. I'm not even that good at that honestly, but at least I'm not delusional about it.

Also the meta case is meant to prove that when you play awful your not guaranteed to be town,

Your stupid reads on me and rsoul your day 1 vote waste, you not giving your eon reads until after shot, this is all scummy terrible play. The meta read is just to show that you bieng terrible is not beholden to your town alignment, therefore we should disregard your meta and kill you for bieng scummy as fuck.

It's funny , I.actually made the opposite of a meta case now that I think about XD


How are my reads on you stupid. You are making shit up to fit your own narrative. Your read on me has waffled so damn much and then you want to lynch me in lylo -1. There were multiple people who wanted to lynch me day 1 for being me, why didnt you do it then?

And really your only reason for scum reading me is my day one vote? I wasnt the only person scum reading her then or do you forget that Palmar wanted her lynched also and then I wasnt even around at deadline.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:33 GMT
#1978
On April 23 2016 06:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Like, the main thing that bugs me about the onegu/gumshoe fight is that gumshoe has spewed garbage almost all game and is widely townread for it.
Onegu is right but does that really make gumshoe scum?



Fuck me thank god Im not the only one who is starting to see it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:35 GMT
#1982
On April 23 2016 06:33 gumshoe wrote:
!Onegu is only playing the game right now because he might die.

If he was town, he would at least have one more vote on him.

There's no fucking way jas flips scum here with the way this lynch is going.



This is because you and tumble are the scum team.

And what the fuck are you even talking about if I was town I would have at least one more vote on me? That doesnt even make sense
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:35 GMT
#1985
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:42 GMT
#1994
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:43 GMT
#1995
I need a beer.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#2003
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.


Let me get this correct you blame me for not town reading you because someone (SL) tells me you are basically confirmed town. Then when I point out it was SL who said that you say SL might be scum and what that I shouldnt take is word because he might be scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#2007
On April 23 2016 06:50 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.


Let me get this correct you blame me for not town reading you because someone (SL) tells me you are basically confirmed town. Then when I point out it was SL who said that you say SL might be scum and what that I shouldnt take is word because he might be scum?


I have never played an active scum game, that's all you rubber duckie XD that coupled with play this game that looks totes townie outside of your Ombgus goggles makes me clearly town, who your only pushing because your bad or scum.



WTF dude. My point is you are making shit up to fit a narrative and that is scummy has nothing to do with how much you are posting. The defense that you have never done it as scum means little as that is one of the easiest metas to break the more you play.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#2013
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh



No you havent you made some bullshit meta reads and my day one vote on rsoultin... Thats not plenty of reasons.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 22 2016 22:06 GMT
#2036
On April 23 2016 06:58 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:55 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:54 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:46 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:39 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 06:35 Onegu wrote:
Calling it right now Tumble, Gumshoe scum team


Onegu has been told that I'm basically confirmed town this game,he knows how much he gets mislynched, with these two facts in mind he continues to be brutally obtuse.

Dis guy scum peepels



Told by SL, and people can change their meta when it is a activity based meta read. That doesnt make you confirmed god damn town.

And how can you keep saying it is bad when at least one other person has said they see what I see


He typed lol before that -_- and he might be scum.

Here's some stuff,

Jas is probs not scum with tumble, given the effort put I to his tumble case currently

Rels isn't scum with tumble, given how he convinced jat why he wasn't confirmed town

Sl isn't getting lynched today it seems,

So that leves onegu..... Whose already a great lynch cause he's scummy and he could be scum with anyone

Damn you jat "gumshoe get the fuck back"= ignore gumshoe.

Sorry, but all I see you doing right now is bashing Onegu and regardless of the fact if it is warranted or not it doesn't help me solve this game.


I still think tumbles town based off that day 1 vote, you poked one hole and like you always do you disregarded everything I said so you could get back to read townies as scum for mistakes.

I've added plenty of reasons why onegu is scummy based off play, why his meta does not clear him and somewhat Indiets him, why were better off without him, why he has a high chance of bieng scum as he doesn't have to fit any association read, why the way the lynch is going suggests at the very least jas is town but more so that onegu is scum, why going into Lylo with him is a bad idea but sure, all that amounts to onegu bashing.
sigh



No you havent you made some bullshit meta reads and my day one vote on rsoultin... Thats not plenty of reasons.


Yeah, there aren't a boat load of reasons, because you've hid behind your shit city read of me all game long to avoid having to play.



So first there were plenty of reasons for why I am scum and then there arent. Come on how are you guys not seeing this.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 262
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 44
Bale 36
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 21
Noble 14
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g10846
Sick193
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 11m
Replay Cast
16h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.