• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7689 users

A normal game just for JAT <3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 13 2016 17:22 GMT
#67
/in

Yeah I guess
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 14 2016 22:00 GMT
#101
VT claim

First post make it confirmed
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 14 2016 22:00 GMT
#102
##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 14 2016 22:31 GMT
#105
On April 15 2016 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Dear rsoultin
I'm town
Are you my friend?



She is scum havent you seen I already voted for here. I didnt think you were this slow GB...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 06:40 GMT
#148
On April 15 2016 14:39 sicklucker wrote:
Well no one seems to want to really play. SO im goinna asume some really scummy two way players are mafia. Its all I have and im going with it ##vote onegu



<3
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 06:41 GMT
#149
On April 15 2016 14:56 sicklucker wrote:
People I want to or dont want to play mafia with

JustAnotherScummer - Do not wanna play with a jat fan

Rels -

ObiWanShinobi - Hes great to have if im doing a soccer drill and need a pylon

Tumblewood - Ya I dont mind playing with ticktock

Rsoultin - ONly if im mafia and want someone to fight with to get me a 20 page filter

JustAnotherTownie - Only for spite lynches really

Palmar - who?

Gumshoe - + Show Spoiler +
seriously who is this person?


Fazers - Future mvp of tl mafia calling it now

glowingbear - Worst mafia ever honestly my favorite in this game only thing redemable about the player list

1gu - HEEEEEL YESSSSS

superbia - Trys against me not with me fuck off

Why did I sign up for this game



Fixed it for you. <3
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 06:42 GMT
#150
Also hope your heel is ok.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 06:44 GMT
#151
Tell sexy Lexy <3 chocolate

To bad you are still scum...

Also gumshoe is scum. He tried to meta read me some weird ass way he is trying to buddy me because he knows how awesome I am.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 06:44 GMT
#152
Goodnight
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 19:57 GMT
#283
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin



This

She forgot me in her list post. Means she is scum 100000000%

Also people saying they can meta read me are scum. Gumshoe. Rels, Rsoultin.

THere is your team. Thank you well played onegu.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 19:57 GMT
#284
Oh I got into overwatch beta weekend so yeah overwatch...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 19:58 GMT
#285
I forgot how awesome I am at this game. Fuck am I good.

Also did anyone else read that sicklucker is going to "tap" his grandma?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 16 2016 00:00 GMT
#307
On April 16 2016 08:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 04:57 Onegu wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin



This

She forgot me in her list post. Means she is scum 100000000%

Also people saying they can meta read me are scum. Gumshoe. Rels, Rsoultin.

THere is your team. Thank you well played onegu.


your right at least im lynching you as a policy. I was just trying to be nice about it.

Its acualy funny that no one saw my post as a joke which it was obviously ment to be. All scum because you cant see humor. all of you



You're
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 16 2016 20:03 GMT
#483
Im kinda around but out of my head on pain meds so dont expect to much
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 16 2016 20:07 GMT
#490
On April 17 2016 05:05 Palmar wrote:
My heart says kill rsoultin my brain says kill superbia



Why are we killing subpurbia? But I think I can sheep you today. Yeah going to sheep palmar.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 16 2016 20:10 GMT
#498
On April 17 2016 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:03 Onegu wrote:
Im kinda around but out of my head on pain meds so dont expect to much

Don't worry. Noone was expecting much.


I know that deep down you know that my reads are better than yours and you just spite me because I dont put the cases together. But it is all good it will be our secret.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 16 2016 20:54 GMT
#543
On April 17 2016 05:53 Tumblewood wrote:
rels can you please go beyond surface level reads
onegu can you please start playing the game
actually everyone can you please start playing the game
rels why do i even need an excuse for entering the thread late



I am playing the game... Dont you see it.... I signed up made posts, made a vote, made some reads...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 16 2016 20:54 GMT
#544
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.



BTW hate this post alot.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 18:24 GMT
#774
On April 17 2016 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:03 Onegu wrote:
Im kinda around but out of my head on pain meds so dont expect to much


Have you been in surgery for 5 months addicted? I know that pic you sent but geezeee everygame



I am disabled... I always have pain and when it gets worse I take more medicine or go to the hospital. It happens. I am catching up now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 18:28 GMT
#775
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..



You all jumped on him for this post.


On April 17 2016 07:07 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.


You're honestly the dumbest town player ever.



But this is a genuine scumslip. He tries to correct himself in the next post when he realized what he did but yeah scumslip.
Try TL Mafia!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.