• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 22:58 GMT
#741
On April 17 2016 02:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 08:33 sicklucker wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:29 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

GB: Depende, ¿te gusta la rica oscuridad de chocolate? ¿Y dónde está el portugués?
Oneg: siempre me odias ;o;
Gum: o.0 hay mucha de tantas pocas palabras alla lol


GB: Depends, do you like the delicious darkness of chocolate? And where's the Portuguese?
Oneg: You always hate me ;o;
Gum: o.0 So much from so few words lol


this was the one post made before calling rstoulin mafia. Other people "joke" voted rstoulin so I took it as a joke vote at the time.

But hes still going with it? Your gonna have to explain this one palmar .right now I have you as mafia or a town randomly voting for presure.

Theres nothing in that one rstoulin post to think shes mafia this strongly and it all seems to convenient.

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 08:35 sicklucker wrote:
On April 15 2016 17:42 Palmar wrote:
I am happy with my vote. Rsoultin has 81% chance of flipping mafia here.


like wut this is after 3 posts. Maybe palmar just saw 3 town votes and decided to make up reasons to scum read her later lol

SL may be mafia for thinking this. This is utter nonsense.


no its not palmar was literally reading rstoulin off of nothing. He formed his read before any data really came in. Then he may have formulated a read to suit his needs. Its far more likely that the random person he pushed early and voted is acualy his top scum read.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:01 GMT
#742
On April 17 2016 03:02 Superbia wrote:
Now: Palmar:

Town palmar would've taken a grip on the game already. Tbf the game is going pretty much nowhere this close to EoD (imo). It's very undirected. Town palmar takes control and leads a direction. The push on rso is not.

In fact, Palmar's push on rso indicates a plan. And from all my games with palmar, he always has some sort of planned d1 as scum. He makes up some sort of plan or method to determine who is scum or something similar. This push on rso seems the exact same way (though I do not know what it says about rso's alignment). Pre-planned.

His read on me adds on to the lack of town direction he's taken this game. As town you are usually aligned to the people who have similar reads. That's why it is not weird for me to half-flip on rso. The fact that Palmar groups us together cements this un-townie, overfocused mindset.

I encourage everyone to check out Palmar's scum games and look at his play d1 (specifically the ones I was in as well, I believe it was russia or titanic or something). It's pre-planned and lazy.

Now look at his town games. It starts off super lazy but he always picks up very quickly. Especially when the town has no leader (i.e. as we have now). He is nowhere this game. This some prepackaged bullshit plan.

##Vote: Palmar


I hope you claim something reasonable.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:04 GMT
#743
On April 17 2016 03:13 Superbia wrote:
Palmar = mafia. That's what I'm thinking and what I'm pretty sure about. The fact that no one has pushed on him yet accentuates this thought. But that's not the flesh of my argument.

Look at his meta and look at my post.


I had pushed on him? he was my second choice to vote. makes me feel bad for voting you =[
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:04 GMT
#744
ok im not giving anymore reads. I want to live! tomorrow!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:06 GMT
#745
On April 17 2016 03:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 08:35 sicklucker wrote:
On April 15 2016 17:42 Palmar wrote:
I am happy with my vote. Rsoultin has 81% chance of flipping mafia here.


like wut this is after 3 posts. Maybe palmar just saw 3 town votes and decided to make up reasons to scum read her later lol

Why do you think this could be the case ? You know that Palmar can troll as town so this doesn't make him mafia. Plus rsoultin has only ever got 1 vote, which is Onegu's and a joke one.


I thought he was trolling too. then he kept going!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:09 GMT
#746
On April 17 2016 05:03 Onegu wrote:
Im kinda around but out of my head on pain meds so dont expect to much


Have you been in surgery for 5 months addicted? I know that pic you sent but geezeee everygame
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:17 GMT
#747
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.


lol 3 towns voted super nevermind...

I mean super is super town! dont kill me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:20 GMT
#748
On April 17 2016 06:12 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.


why dont I count? I literally just played as his scum partner and called him out for his lazyness . As like the first person to do it in this game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:23 GMT
#749
On April 17 2016 06:30 Superbia wrote:
Restroom first.


im sure a town just goes and takes a piss. lol
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 23:26 GMT
#750
On April 17 2016 08:20 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:12 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.


why dont I count? I literally just played as his scum partner and called him out for his lazyness . As like the first person to do it in this game


Specifically he was trying to get rels off tumble by referencing other scummers. You were voting super, which he, who considers you scummy, should see as an endorsement for voting tumble. Super was not actually scummy in my opinion. And gb was town / :


gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:31 GMT
#751
On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

hard claim, now.


mafia as fuck . if super dies in the night im snap voting this man. Super never claims his role in this spot because if hes not medic the other pr is a medic and should save him 100% of the time
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:33 GMT
#752
On April 17 2016 06:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:57 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

hard claim, now.


Nope.

makes me want to stay on you.

you're a doc or a vig, either way you will be fucking murdered tonight.


thats not true if hes town he will probably be roleblocked and lynched sadly. sign claiming in this setup is kinda bad. shoulda just fought it if your actually town. Which leans me to thinking hes still just mafia.

What was the vote count when super claimed and how much time was left? seemed early
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:35 GMT
#753
For future references you should ignore all claims in this setup. super will just be roleblocked and we will be back at square one...

Shoulda lynched him if hes a power role hes useless. Mafia wont even have to kill him untill there roleblocker is dead
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 16 2016 23:37 GMT
#754
Maybe not but if you really think hes mafia...

Dont cc him tomorrow me thinks wait a day
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 17 2016 00:50 GMT
#755
On April 17 2016 05:23 rsoultin wrote:
yeah so anyone not voting for tumblewood who is 100% making up his reasons for posting what he did is basically claiming scum in my eyes

Why did you ignore all those people claiming scum
The Superbia wagon (and then the GB wagon) both overtook mine and you didn't bat an eye.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 17 2016 00:50 GMT
#756
On April 17 2016 08:04 sicklucker wrote:
ok im not giving anymore reads. I want to live! tomorrow!

Is this a joke
The only way you're dying tomorrow is a vig shot
good times for all
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2016 01:05 GMT
#757
On April 17 2016 09:50 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:23 rsoultin wrote:
yeah so anyone not voting for tumblewood who is 100% making up his reasons for posting what he did is basically claiming scum in my eyes

Why did you ignore all those people claiming scum
The Superbia wagon (and then the GB wagon) both overtook mine and you didn't bat an eye.


you know tw if this is actually your town game you really need to reconsider how you approach things. my thought process is exceedingly clear around the lynch and this just looks like more petty picking at nothing

not to mention you know not making up shit about your earlier posts
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 01:30 GMT
#758
On April 17 2016 09:50 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 08:04 sicklucker wrote:
ok im not giving anymore reads. I want to live! tomorrow!

Is this a joke
The only way you're dying tomorrow is a vig shot


thats the point?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 01:30 GMT
#759
and im def not getting vig shot either lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 01:32 GMT
#760
Like tumble why do you think its all of a sudden quite at night? is it because we all have shit to do? naa its becuase posting reads is bad because mafia knows who to kills. I dont want to die. and im probably not scum and everyone knows it. Even scum is too afriad to push me because im unlychable if I wanna be. I dont think anyones pushing me in this game.

thin reasons im town lolz. Mafia has finaly learned to stop pushing me after a weak day one. im like reverse lynch bait really
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King68
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 44m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.