• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:21 GMT
#3124
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote no-lynch



lol are you trying to do everything you can to get lynched today? if so ty for making it a more fun game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:22 GMT
#3125
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...

You're the one that seems mad honestly (= you have reasons to be. You could have been confirmed town by not chosing the easy route that scum would 100% take


why would I be mad im confirmed town and made it winnable if your scum which I kind of think you are now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:24 GMT
#3128
"sure"

like your back to trying to keep the mislynch pool to two people instead of one its so obvious
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:25 GMT
#3130
like you cant even argue there is scum motivation in what i just did. I literraly just have to lynch tumble as scum. Thats the easist goal to victory as a scum sicklucker so im now trying tp lynch you for?

Tumble still has not defended himself
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:29 GMT
#3132
Your really gonna stick with that stupid plan even after you explained it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:29 GMT
#3133
or should I say you were really gonna stick with my stupid plan even after I explained it?

seems pretty far fetched bro
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:33 GMT
#3137
I think you were never switching off tumble. that would be as town or mafia but idk why you would argue it here seems dumb just lynch tumble
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:34 GMT
#3139
you really expect me to believe you had the same plan as me? when thats your only play as mafia to keep me me lynchable in final 3? ya no
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:36 GMT
#3141
but I made you believe that i was never not voting tumble. so as mafia you wanted to vote tumble =]

thats way more likely then the alternative
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:37 GMT
#3143
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:38 GMT
#3145
like we already told jat and tumble in thread that we wre going to switch to no lynch at the last second. so there was acualy no value for doing it since WE TOLD THEM. THERE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT.

So I ask you again why were you still voting tumble?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:41 GMT
#3149
On April 29 2016 01:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:37 sicklucker wrote:
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story

Yeah, and that made me think that as town you would go with the unvote before deadline if I said I would never unvote Tumble.


but i told my plan in thread? infact I even said it was my old plan. and that I changed my plan. I specificly said I had changed my plan to seeing if you would vote tumble after I voted tumble. Because your vote was a hammer and tiebreaker
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:42 GMT
#3151
On April 29 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:38 sicklucker wrote:
like we already told jat and tumble in thread that we wre going to switch to no lynch at the last second. so there was acualy no value for doing it since WE TOLD THEM. THERE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT.

So I ask you again why were you still voting tumble?

IF THIS IS TRUE YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. SO WHY AER YOU CALLING YOURSELF CONFIRMED TOWN


Well im only confirmed town if they believe like I do you were serious about staying on tumble. to me im confirmed town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:44 GMT
#3152
rels your reaction is not townie at all. a townie reaction to this would be w/e I cant prove I was going to swtich off tumble ao ill just convince you im town and tumbles scum.

But here your trying to make me look like a villian for no reason. But you dont really have any intention of getting me lynched I dont get it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:47 GMT
#3156
im not even sure if you think im scum man so I dont know how I feel about wtf your saying. give me a read. how often am I scum? last we talked you were never voting me ever
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:48 GMT
#3157
On April 29 2016 01:47 Rels wrote:
And if you're town you really have low standards for me. You think I really thought Tumble had a chance to be lynched today, regardless of my alignment, after you claimed your plan yesterday ? You played with me in several games, hell you played with me in PYP where it was super themed, you know I think a lot about every possible things.


i left the option open. tumble has still not came into the thread to defend himself like at all...

it was worth a shot for any scum really
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:52 GMT
#3162
because if im confirmed town then tumble cant mislynch me. if things were going the way they were going you a very possible scum would have had the hammer. im not letting that happen bro
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:54 GMT
#3166
you know how you look by just copying everything I did right? you were acualy getting mad at me yesterday telling me to go reread the game because I was keeping my reads close to my vest. and now aparently you were donig the same..

Like everything I did you countered like its so unlickly that its acualy true and more likely you just want to have 2 potential lynches in final 3 instead of one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:55 GMT
#3167
On April 29 2016 01:54 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
tumbleweed I jsut voted to save you. You would have been lynched with a 2-2 tie because me and rels voted to lynch you before you and jat voted no lynch. rels just said he was never changing so If I was scum here all I have to do is keep my vote on you and I win the game.

Ok so sicklucker is officially confirmed town we can move on with are lives. Hell i might even be the nk now. So now that you can focus on one person now tumble maybe you can not shit the bed

I am
Do you want me to copy and paste my case on Rels or will you go back one page


i want your read on wtf just happened for a start...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:56 GMT
#3168
On April 28 2016 14:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Also he has clearly been pushing/testing the waters for an early game end (aka killing me before we have to, aka objectively suboptimal play that a townie should not be doing)
SL has also been joining in which has me worried


tumble if your posting the truth here then I should be confirmed town to you now. because you clearly believed rels was never changing his vote
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.