• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:00
CEST 09:00
KST 16:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9630 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 18:47 GMT
#777
On April 18 2016 03:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 03:28 Onegu wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..



You all jumped on him for this post.


On April 17 2016 07:07 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.


You're honestly the dumbest town player ever.



But this is a genuine scumslip. He tries to correct himself in the next post when he realized what he did but yeah scumslip.


lol well i mean...posting my reads closer to EoN but it's interesting you focused on that ^^



Did you quote the wrong person?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 18:48 GMT
#778
On April 18 2016 03:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..



You all jumped on him for this post.


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 07:07 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.


You're honestly the dumbest town player ever.



But this is a genuine scumslip. He tries to correct himself in the next post when he realized what he did but yeah scumslip.



And this also makes JAT town in my mind.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 20:04 GMT
#783
On April 18 2016 04:52 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu,

can I get your reads on the following players

licker

obi

fazzers

palmer.



Yeah I am still reading and what not. Give me a bit.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 21:50 GMT
#843
Just got my son to sleep for his nap.

Why arent we talking more about the scumslip I found?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 21:55 GMT
#852
On April 18 2016 06:52 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 06:50 Onegu wrote:
Just got my son to sleep for his nap.

Why arent we talking more about the scumslip I found?


reads plox

Show nested quote +
Onegu,

can I get your reads on the following players

licker

obi

fazzers

palmer.



Working on it geez... What part of just got son down for his nap did you not understand?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:14 GMT
#882
SL: Boring as fuck. Like wanted to Policy lynch me all of day one. Gives no reason for voting sub then bitches when GB flips and says should have done as I suggested... This all said most likely makes the asshole town because he is that messed up.

Obi: Backs SL up in wanting to policy lynch me then sheeps SL on to Sub? And as I have already said SL gave no reason to vote Sub that I can see... So why the fuck is he sheeping SL vote??? Then he goes and says SL is mafia??? He also made a post one point about GB doing the same thing before in a game and he voted him and he flipped town.

On April 16 2016 14:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Gb is also more underwhelming than I remember.
The only reason I won't throw him high onto my list immediately is because I tunneled him for this kind of behavior once, and he was town.


He then goes on to vote GB for reasons... And GB flipped town.

Obi looks bad here. Could lynch obi I think.


Fazz: Why did you want me to look at this filter? Nothing there...

Palmar: Palmar is my boy. He is my boy blue. I like palmar and agree with most of his reads I think.


Gumshoe: Why ask me about the small filters? Why doesnt he want me to give my opinion on the meat and potatoes?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:15 GMT
#884
Oh I was writing my shit and didnt know deadline was here... lol
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:17 GMT
#885
Oh gumshoe

Nice onegu meta case. I clap!!!

Now why some of you havent fixed him yet I will never know...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:23 GMT
#890
My scumteam for now

Super, Gumshoe, Rsoul+ Show Spoiler +
it prolly obi, but its always rsoul


##Vote: Superbia

Dude scumslipped. First things first
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:27 GMT
#892
On April 18 2016 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
not right now, though ^^ lexy's back. it's lexy time! anyone who wants to join me in lexy time is welcome



I want in on some sexy lexy time!!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:28 GMT
#893
On April 18 2016 07:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cbf dealing with onegu again.
I'll just vote super unless his claim makes sense.



I kinda remember a post like this before. I think that game ended with me you and rsoul in lylo...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 10:50 GMT
#1216
bleh.

Gumshoe is scum. his reasons for scum reading me are all meta. As most of you know you cannot meta read onegu as I am aware of it and try to switch and make it impossible to meta read me. Also his first attempt at meta reading me was that I was town then he switched to meta reading me scum. Its easy to make this shit up which is what he is doing as once again he goes and looks at my most recent game of each alignment and not of the ones before.

The rest of you just want me dead because I am onegu. It is tiresome. You would rather lose the game then have me play in it. I know when my time here is done.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 10:53 GMT
#1217
also never not lynch sub he scumsliped that he was scum and that JAT is town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 10:54 GMT
#1218
also rels is in this game? Dont remember anything from him...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 10:59 GMT
#1221
On April 19 2016 19:55 sicklucker wrote:
Onegu how can you think this crazy person is scum. Id say your scum but you might be a crazy person.



what crazy person?

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 11:00 GMT
#1222
On April 19 2016 19:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 14:48 sicklucker wrote:
like your just going to have to trust me. hes not the doctor


of course he's not the doctor



He is scum he scumslipped
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 11:02 GMT
#1223
On April 19 2016 13:15 sicklucker wrote:
I think jat is far more likely scum if super is. He was very hesitant to lead the lynch day 1 which I do not believe is very jat like. But when he did it was off of super.

Why cant jat be with super? I think if supers town jats probably just town..

but like supers not town and is mathematically about 90% confirmed imo. We kill him today and move on with are game



Because superbia scumslipped that JAT is town. If sub flips scum never in a million years ever lynch JAT....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 12:28 GMT
#1230
^ I dont actually think rsoul is scum

(Onegu slaps his hand)

I mean she is scum 100% and should be lynched day 1 every game because she rolls scum 100% of the time every game.

Also since when is activity a tell for me?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 12:35 GMT
#1231
On April 19 2016 21:26 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 09:16 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 09:06 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
These are my current reads, Not done. Finsh in morning. Comment as necessary. Might of missed X or w/e
Rels-
Activity doesn’t bother me about him.


ObiWanShinobi

Tumblewood - Scum (Super flip might change this)
He is spewing even more crazyiness. I already have a prob. With his meta (though, hey, He could change so meh) but he did not respond to my points about it at all. He also seems to be contriction himself more than usual. His focus on defendning himself thou, does remind me of ole tumble.

Super flip also is important here.

Rsoultin - Slight town read + gamblers luck
I am not great at reading Rsoul typically. Though, this time I can actually read her filter and understand it!

JustAnotherTownie -


Gumshoe - town
Prob. my top town read here tbh. Like a lot of what he is doing, and is doing what he said he would do about suspicious things. I pushed him on early on, to see how he responded and to get answers for the only thing i found remotely sus. From him. Lost all sus. Mostly after his respond to my post.


Sicklucker - [image loading]


1gu - Scum lean
Scum slip post made my day (<3) missed those so much! Anyways,
Activity really isn’t bothering me tbh (he had to replace out of the last game me and I played IIRC, that or he missed almost the whole phase.) What is bothering me about Onegu is a following of things:
He really hasn’t chased after some, which I would expect from him. He calls people scum, yet doesn’t do much to go after them or question them. Kinda just seems mellow on that part. Like he can interact with his scum reads about something off topic, but he doesn’t really seem to try to get their thoughts. He does spend time talking to them/about them (Cough rsoul) yet he doesn’t actually do much. Other than call them scum again.
Some tone things, I brought this up towards the end of point one. 1st one is, He scum reads “x” yet jokes with them almost all the time. Examples:
On April 18 2016 07:28 Onegu wrote:
On April 18 2016 07:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cbf dealing with onegu again.
I'll just vote super unless his claim makes sense.



I kinda remember a post like this before. I think that game ended with me you and rsoul in lylo...

On April 18 2016 07:27 Onegu wrote:
On April 18 2016 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
not right now, though ^^ lexy's back. it's lexy time! anyone who wants to join me in lexy time is welcome



I want in on some sexy lexy time!!!!

On April 15 2016 15:44 Onegu wrote:
Tell sexy Lexy <3 chocolate

To bad you are still scum...

Also gumshoe is scum. He tried to meta read me some weird ass way he is trying to buddy me because he knows how awesome I am.

On April 16 2016 04:57 Onegu wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin



This

She forgot me in her list post. Means she is scum 100000000%

Also people saying they can meta read me are scum. Gumshoe. Rels, Rsoultin.

THere is your team. Thank you well played onegu.

He is also ridiculously Trolly this game as well. I’ve never seen Onegu, in all the town games I played with him, act so trolly. This might or might mean something to yall (never played with a scum Onegu so), but it is something i noticed


superbia - Blue or scum here.


read onegus filter in vannila mafia

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/496215-mini-mafia-the-kinda-vanilla-experience

super trolly, super duper useless.

And he was scum that game.
Lol he also sheeped d1 on some as well XD, though, he did have more posts with content there than he does here werildly enough.



I purposely make it so you cannot meta read me. And the fact that he is only going back one game to do so is incredibly scummy.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 19 2016 12:38 GMT
#1235
And lets not forget the first time he meta read me in this game he went back more than one game and town read me for it...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 273
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 56
sSak 52
Bale 37
NotJumperer 30
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 14
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
League of Legends
JimRising 606
Reynor0
Other Games
summit1g10839
Sick197
Nina86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1615
• Stunt473
• Jankos255
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h
Monday Night Weeklies
9h
Replay Cast
16h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.