• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9381 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:47 GMT
#2873
On April 26 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:45 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:42 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:38 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:35 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, whatever. I will just blame whoever of you 2 is town if that is not the case. And rsoultin if you 2 are mafia.

Problem solved.

I tried that. It doesn't really work. You still feel great if you win and bad if you lose.

shhhhhh

hahaha p:
really though the game is that simple. Onegu / Tumble are scum. You can find out because they are fucking scummy. They tried to put distance between themselves because they are fucking scummy. The end.

anything onegu does today is laced in wifom
you shouldn't read into whether he's trying to distance / not distance because he knows he's dying anyway
my defense against my own scumminess is my own scrubbiness

Can't see it explaining that:
On April 25 2016 21:16 Rels wrote:
Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.


I still don't understand how you aren't pushing harder for a tumble lynch if you are town.

Cause Onegu is also scum. If he's not he has 15 minutes to prove it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:54 GMT
#2886
On April 26 2016 06:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:47 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:45 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:42 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:38 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:35 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, whatever. I will just blame whoever of you 2 is town if that is not the case. And rsoultin if you 2 are mafia.

Problem solved.

I tried that. It doesn't really work. You still feel great if you win and bad if you lose.

shhhhhh

hahaha p:
really though the game is that simple. Onegu / Tumble are scum. You can find out because they are fucking scummy. They tried to put distance between themselves because they are fucking scummy. The end.

anything onegu does today is laced in wifom
you shouldn't read into whether he's trying to distance / not distance because he knows he's dying anyway
my defense against my own scumminess is my own scrubbiness

Can't see it explaining that:
On April 25 2016 21:16 Rels wrote:
Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.


I still don't understand how you aren't pushing harder for a tumble lynch if you are town.

Cause Onegu is also scum. If he's not he has 15 minutes to prove it.



Why are you so damn sure about me?

Lots of reason. General uselesness until today, your D1 vote, your rsoul read being a joke all game long, Superbia townreading you for no reason. TBF I prefered your posting to Tumble today - if SL wasn't quite townie I would be way more doubtful about you. But I can't see SL being scum over you when I know SL has a hard time faking to care about the game as scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:59 GMT
#2904
fuck
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:59 GMT
#2907
YOU MLOTGHERFUCKER SICKLUCKER I HAD AN HEART ATTACK
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:00 GMT
#2910
On April 26 2016 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:59 Rels wrote:
fuck

huh?

I was monitering the FUCKING VOTING THREAD and fucking SL posted a fucking baby seal in it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:01 GMT
#2911
fuck that
cool to be right
ez lynch tomiorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:03 GMT
#2916
SL if you're scum you will regret not pushing for Tumble harder
probably
if Tumble becomes a town god for some reason
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:04 GMT
#2917
On April 26 2016 07:02 justanothertownie wrote:
SO ATTENTION MR. LAST MAFIA

Here is the deal:

You will kill me instead of Obi tonight.
Why do you ask?
Because otherwise I will force a nolynch tomorrow and everyone in this game including you will have to wait a whole additional cycle for this game to end. So you will either have to kill me then or make the game easier for me.
Also you want lazy Obi in the game more than me anyways (sorry bro).

hahaha you want to out your own game ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:04 GMT
#2920
On April 26 2016 07:03 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:00 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:59 Rels wrote:
fuck

huh?

I was monitering the FUCKING VOTING THREAD and fucking SL posted a fucking baby seal in it


ROFL. that was ment for this thread woulda been great but I ran out of time and didnt wanna risk a mod kill

I was so sure we had lost. I had my vote prepared and I prayed for someobdy else to remark it too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:05 GMT
#2921
I hate being killed. The people left behind seem to NEVER read the dead player filters.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:08 GMT
#2926
On April 26 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:03 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum you will regret not pushing for Tumble harder
probably
if Tumble becomes a town god for some reason


[image loading]

why were you watching the vote thread? now that i think about it thats super scummy. Its like your waiting for someone to mis vote so you can hammer the win

IT HAS BEGUN DONT CONCEDE YET TUMBLE

+ Show Spoiler +
jk

I'm caught bro take me I won't resist
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:09 GMT
#2928
On April 26 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:05 Rels wrote:
I hate being killed. The people left behind seem to NEVER read the dead player filters.


like zero chance you die tonight if this game goes on.

I know. I mean in general p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:10 GMT
#2930
On April 26 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
ya ima pm him to concede and get banned for 3 games again. it will be so worth it

+ Show Spoiler +
i jokes but seriously this is the same spot i was in when i got banned I dont know why people dont give up when its over

Bro that was my first game ever and I remember playing the moral police about that
I was killed N1 too /brag
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:10 GMT
#2932
ALright going to bed. See you tomorrow if this game is still going on.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:11 GMT
#2934
On April 26 2016 07:10 sicklucker wrote:
honestly im kind of mad I didnt go with my early read on onegu. HE WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY AT THE START OF THE GAME. think I figured out how to read him scum. I coulda killed two scum inarow

I know right. Fucking rsoul going "no Rels this is a completely wrong way to read Onegu"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 08:27 GMT
#2952
So this isn't over yet
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 08:29 GMT
#2953
On April 26 2016 10:43 Tumblewood wrote:
There are three people in this game could have even a 5% chance of being lynched. One of them is me. If you all want to just chill and AFK-vote me, I totally understand that. I am, by far, the player who has made the most mistakes and said the worst things. You have all the information you want, so you're going to look at everything more I say with only a passing fancy, because aww, look at the silly confirmed scum flailing.
You're wrong though and I'm sorry you've been misled. I can't concede, so I'm probably just going to chill and write a few more ramblings until Thursday. I might even vote myself if you convince me (actually, though, I'm going to vote for a no-lynch if it just to be an ass get the best chance I can.
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:03 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum you will regret not pushing for Tumble harder
probably
if Tumble becomes a town god for some reason

Also I don't get why people keep leaving this "if", like you would ever suddenly townread someone if they just made a really convincing argument that they were town.

You best bet is to make a really convincing argument that SL is scum TBH. You would have to find a real scumslip though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 08:32 GMT
#2954
On April 26 2016 12:02 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
ya ima pm him to concede and get banned for 3 games again. it will be so worth it

+ Show Spoiler +
i jokes but seriously this is the same spot i was in when i got banned I dont know why people dont give up when its over

you don't get this but I literally can't
like, as scum I probably still wouldn't (though I probably wouldn't no-lynch because at that point there's seriously nothing left), but there's no point in PMing me because I already know that everyone wants me to concede
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:19 sicklucker wrote:
idk its just stupid to think tumble could think he could lynch me considering my day one reads. I made sense with tumble but not with onegu. he has to push the rels would to have any hope

idk I could make a pretty solid case based on your behavior at this deadline, and on whatever flaws I was pointing out earlier when I filter-dove everyone. I'd just OPPORTUNISTICALLY leave out whatever you did on D1.
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:18 sicklucker wrote:
you mean rels and tumble will have to fight it out right?

nah man if rels is gonna fight so are you

probably just going to spend all my time publicly wallowing in pity and putting up stupid statistics about my lynches. I bet you every time someone's called me opportunistic they've been scum.
+ Show Spoiler [opportunistic statistic] +

in (completed) games I've played in, players have called other players "opportunistic" ___ times.
in XX: used 1 time by town on town
in Storm: used 4 times by scum on town, 2 times by scum on scum, 1 time by town on scum, 4 times by town on town (one of those was by Rels! and one was on me!)
in Noir: 3 times by town on town (one of those was by Rels on me! and one other was on me!)
in Melee: 1 time by town on town, 1 time by scum on town, 1 time by town on scum
in Devil: 3 times by town on town, 2 times by scum on scum, 2 times by scum on town, 2 times by town on scum
in XIX: 2 times by scum on scum (both of those were on me!), 2 times by town on town
making for a total of 14 times by town on town, 7 times by scum on town, 6 times by scum on scum, and only 4 times by town on scum
foolish rels called me opportunistic to prove me scum, but if anything it does the opposite and confirms me as town! ahahahahahaha!

I have such a vendetta against that word

btw that post took me an hour

I don't even know how you managed to do this in 1 hour. You don't seem to have TL+. Did you CTRL+F each page of each of those games ?
That was pretty cool TBH. On the other hand, I don't remember why I used it for in other games but your posting timing at EOD4 was really opportunistic. p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 09:46 GMT
#2955
On April 26 2016 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Superbia filter dive:

People said this is partner indicative:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:26 Superbia wrote:
Onegu prob town based on one sample.

It's not. Not at all. Mafialikes to townread lynchbait early day1. They generally do not like to townread buddies who look like shit.

Would super do this to a buddy?

I remembered this post so I'm quoting it to point out that it was bad.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 13:25 GMT
#2956
I don't know what the limit is on talking about other games, we actually had a discussion on Shape a few days ago about that, so I'm gonna stay very vague. There is another game going on at the same time, and it's interesting to read the filters of people playing in both games.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 79
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 139
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins412
Counter-Strike
fl0m4531
pashabiceps896
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3158
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo291
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 93
QueenE83
RotterdaM68
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade747
Other Games
• Shiphtur1286
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
21h 25m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.