• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 178 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 02:48 GMT
#2101
trends in onegu's posting:
- sparse
- pretty poorly reasoned
- ignores half the game
- also had that one scumslip post
- fluff
- posted by onegu

really only two reasons to think he's town and one of them is iffy meta. 20% town
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 02:49 GMT
#2102
i should read jat but i don't wanna filters suck
tomorrow...
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 02:53 GMT
#2103
is this what a ten page filter feels like? are you also looking at my filter with similar dread because you don't want to read 200 posts? anyhoo, current status is

me gumshoe ows = 100% town

sl = 80% town

rels = 60% town

onegu = 20% town

i guess that leaves 40% of a townie for jat but that's not enough because he looks at least equal to rels if not townier, maybe they could take some towniness from sl and be split 55/55

btw don't read page 105 or most of 104 unless you want in on my ramblings which are spread out among 40 posts
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 03:23 GMT
#2104
I'm still so fucking mad we lynched jas over onegu, i am so genuinely frustrated with how that day went down, I hate jat calling the Palmer fake claim far fetched even thought that's clearly what happened, I hate no one realizing that tumble could only be partners with onegu, who could also be partnered with anyone here. Does no one actually understand the implications of those things? And it's not me, I know that, I went into fucking detail about the day 1 lynch and how a claim there is never worth it if it's 2 scum on the table. And you know what happened? Rels, who just a bit ago jat was sure was scum, said nah bro went down like this, and jat bought into it because that's what he does, use any hole available so that he can get back to why he's right.

And my fav word, wifom, that magical word people used to ignore anything any one else, and just the feel of today's lynch go dammit. If you could all see the things I see you would all not think me so mad Like apes pointing to scribbles in the dirt, all you can do is say scummy or townie. None of you see the mural. You ask me to explain myself better, but how can you explain colour to blind men?

Shitty jat fact 1: jat is hated by gumshoes the world round.


I don't want fucking team mates anymore, I want sheeple and I want them now.

(Sarcasm levels only at 40 percent)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 03:26 GMT
#2105
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 03:48 GMT
#2106
On April 23 2016 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.

Bro, you are overdoing it now.

If you are so mad then you should have pushed Onegu earlier and harder instead of just bashing his general play.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 03:49 GMT
#2107
I mean if you are so sure about Onegu you just need to lynch him and voilá you are in final 3.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 03:50 GMT
#2108
Or 4.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 04:04 GMT
#2109
On April 23 2016 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.

Bro, you are overdoing it now.

If you are so mad then you should have pushed Onegu earlier and harder instead of just bashing his general play.


His play was a huge threat you simply ignored. I pushed him plenty mang, I had arguments and stuff, but whateves, imagine it however you like.

That's the second mislynch you've lead, if I die you better not go three for three, dont lynch tumble you butt. Promise me that.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:09 GMT
#2110
On April 23 2016 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.

Bro, you are overdoing it now.

If you are so mad then you should have pushed Onegu earlier and harder instead of just bashing his general play.

Did you just say this out of pride / to take gumshoe down a notch or did you mean something by it?
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 04:17 GMT
#2111
On April 23 2016 13:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.

Bro, you are overdoing it now.

If you are so mad then you should have pushed Onegu earlier and harder instead of just bashing his general play.

Did you just say this out of pride / to take gumshoe down a notch or did you mean something by it?


its ok I am overdoing it a smidge XD

I was also totes wrong many a time this game, BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS CAUSE I SAID SO.

back to jat bashing, ah yes, poor jat with all the power in his hands to solve the game, but no desire for that responsibility.

You want absolvement of the blame? I offer that, you want victory? I offer that too.

I dont know if were both going to live through tonight jat, but if we do, I want you in my pen, I can convince the others but nothing I say every convinces you, not for long anyways.

I want your trust, and I want your loyalty if for no other reason then to get me off your back and to be able to blame me for the coming loss if thats what it comes to.

Can I count on you?


gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:21 GMT
#2112
finally got to jat's filter... what i'm not liking about him is that a lot of what he says doesn't seem intended to move the game forward. he's not being a leader, he's just shooting people down. a distinct lack of question marks, and a lot of disagreeing with people without actually commenting on their alignment. jat should know that a townie should do more than just be the bad logic police.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:23 GMT
#2113
On April 23 2016 13:17 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 13:09 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 23 2016 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.

Bro, you are overdoing it now.

If you are so mad then you should have pushed Onegu earlier and harder instead of just bashing his general play.

Did you just say this out of pride / to take gumshoe down a notch or did you mean something by it?


its ok I am overdoing it a smidge XD

I was also totes wrong many a time this game, BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS CAUSE I SAID SO.

back to jat bashing, ah yes, poor jat with all the power in his hands to solve the game, but no desire for that responsibility.

You want absolvement of the blame? I offer that, you want victory? I offer that too.

I dont know if were both going to live through tonight jat, but if we do, I want you in my pen, I can convince the others but nothing I say every convinces you, not for long anyways.

I want your trust, and I want your loyalty if for no other reason then to get me off your back and to be able to blame me for the coming loss if thats what it comes to.

Can I count on you?



if i can't trust you idk who i can trust
but i won't sheep you without a convincing case
what was the point of this post? because at best this is fluff and at worst pocketing
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 04:24 GMT
#2114
On April 23 2016 13:23 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 13:17 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 13:09 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 23 2016 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
I believed in obi sl because it was beautiful, perfect even, was I wrong to want for perfection? but I see the truth of this game now, and it is as ugly as jats opinion of everyone who isn't him.

Bro, you are overdoing it now.

If you are so mad then you should have pushed Onegu earlier and harder instead of just bashing his general play.

Did you just say this out of pride / to take gumshoe down a notch or did you mean something by it?


its ok I am overdoing it a smidge XD

I was also totes wrong many a time this game, BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS CAUSE I SAID SO.

back to jat bashing, ah yes, poor jat with all the power in his hands to solve the game, but no desire for that responsibility.

You want absolvement of the blame? I offer that, you want victory? I offer that too.

I dont know if were both going to live through tonight jat, but if we do, I want you in my pen, I can convince the others but nothing I say every convinces you, not for long anyways.

I want your trust, and I want your loyalty if for no other reason then to get me off your back and to be able to blame me for the coming loss if thats what it comes to.

Can I count on you?



if i can't trust you idk who i can trust
but i won't sheep you without a convincing case
what was the point of this post? because at best this is fluff and at worst pocketing


im tired of cases, I want sheep.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 04:25 GMT
#2115
do I deserve sheep? probs not, but I wanam
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:27 GMT
#2116
yeah i'm through page 5 of jat's filter and he has maybe one concrete read
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:28 GMT
#2117
he falls once again into the possible final scum category
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:29 GMT
#2118
closest thing to a townread i've seen so far is d1 on me, but that was "not seeing why he's scum"
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 04:31 GMT
#2119
also the problem with onegu is theres not much of a case to make, he has no associations really with his scum team usually.

So far hes wasted his vote on Rsoul (who he was wrong about and was obs town)

is currently wasting his time attacking me (who hes also wrong about)

posted his eon reads well after the night (really scummy, deserves murder)

continues to insist that I can fake coming up with 8 plus massive cases as scum in a game where Im already trd forever so long as I keep doing a smidge,

he just bads, and needs to die, anyone who didn't see that didnt need a case, they needed thier heads checked.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 04:37 GMT
#2120
my plan for the rest of this game
step 1: lynch onegu
step 2: determine which of jat and rels is scum
step 3: convince everyone not to lynch me
step 4: lynch the scummier one of rels and jat
step 5: pray
step 6: ???
step 7: profit
sheeping encouraged
good times for all
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 55m
Patches Events
22h 55m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.